Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Thank God For Skittles

by frankiegee 1 review

Teenage Frerard. Frank goes to Gerard's house after school. What will happen? (I'm awful at summaries)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-09-25 - Updated: 2010-09-25 - 877 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Hey Frankie! " Gerard cried, hugging his friend tightly.
"Hi Gee, how was school? " he laughed, hugging back.
"Shitty, you? " Gerard replied, releasing the younger boy.
"Same " Frank replied, laughing. They walked through the school's student parking lot, heading for the gate. They had to walk home as neither of them owned a car. Gerard's brother Mikey ran past them, ignoring their presence, quickly followed by an angry Ray Toro. They chatted, joked and laughed as they walked home. They soon reached Frank's house, but they did not stop. It was Friday and Frank was going to Gerard's. His parents were away for the weekend and Mikey was staying at Bob's.

When they arrived they dumped their school bags in the hallway, then continued down into Gerard's basement bedroom. Frank sat down heavily on Gerard's bed, grabbed his Charmander plushie and snuggled down into the covers. Gerard, on the other hand, knelt down in front of the TV and searched through his video collection.
"Whatcha wanna watch Frankie? " he asked.
"Oh my moose, you're actually asking! " Gerard laughed and put on 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'.
"You're obsessed dude! " Frank stuck out his tongue in reply.

Three hours later the last of the special features had ended. Just then, Frank's phone beeped. It was a text from his mom.
"Dude, I've to stay here tonight. The cars died again and I'm not supposed to walk home in the storm? "
"What storm? " They walked upstairs and looked out of the kitchen window. Rain pounded down out of the dark clouds that blanketed the sky. Suddenly, a bright light flashed across the sky, flitting between the clouds, soon followed by a loud rumbling. Frank looked scared so Gerard suggested they go back downstairs. Frank quickly agreed and hurried out of the room.

Gerard filled a bowl with Skittles and joined Frank in his bedroom. He knew that Skittles were Frank's favourite and would take his mind off the storm, cheer him up. He found Frank curled up on his bed, waiting for his return. He smiled at Frank and put on another movie, then joined him on the bed, placing the bowl between them.

About an hour into the movie, Frank once again reached into the bowl, but instead of grabbing a handfull of Skittles, he felt his fingers meet Gerard's long, icy ones. He gasped at the contact, though he didn't know why, and quickly withdrew his hand. Gerard looked at him questioningly, one eyebrow raised.

"Homophobic are we Frankie? "
"No, of course not! " Frank replied quickly.
"Then prove it " Gerard seemed stangely calm.
"I-I'm sorry...what? " Frank was flustered.
"I said, prove it. " Gerard said in a smooth, even tone.
"Wh-what d'you mean? "
"C'mon, surely you've done this before? "
"No... " Frank muttered quitely.
"With anyone? "
"No-one, ever. " Frank was afraid his friend would laugh at him. He didn't. Gerard turned his body so that he faced Frank and looked deep into his eyes. He propped up his chin in his hands, elbows making dents in his Spiderman comforter. Frank averted his gaze.

"Hey, am I that disgusting to look at? " Gerard asked in a fake hurt tone.
"No! " Frank replied a bit too quickly. He realised what it must have sounded like and blushed hotly.
"Y'know, I'm still waiting for you to prove yourself "
"H-how? " Frank asked hesitantly.
"So, you're up for it? " Gerard smiled.
"Um...I'm not sure... "
"C'mon Frankie, it's not a big deal! "
"Um...okay, I guess...if I have to... " he added quickly.
"You ready? "
"As I'll ever be... " he muttered, not sure if Gerard could hear him.

Gerard smiled and leaned foreward over the Skittles, and close enough to feel Frank's ragged breathing on his face. He lingered there, their faces inches apart. After a few moments, Frank looked up into Gerard's eyes and blushed. Gerard smiled kindly at him and whispered to him to make the first move. Frank nodded and suddenly leaned foreward, pressing their lips together. Gerard began to move his against Frank's for a few seconds, then pulled back.

"That wasn't so bad now was it? " Gerard asked, grinning. Frank didn't answer.
"Frankie? " Frank crashed their lips together once more, shocking Gerard. When Frank pulled back, Gerard could see tears in his eyes.
"I'm so sorry Gerard! I'll just go... " But Frank couldn't finish his sentence as Gerard kissed his lips tenderly.
"Frankie, what have you to be sorry for? " he smiled sweetly.
"But Gerard! You're a...and I'm...and you're not... "
"Shhh... " he soothed, putting his finger against his best friends lips softly. "It's okay. I am, are you? "
"I dunno... " Frank took Gerard's hand and laced his fingers with his own.
"I think we've got our answer, don't you? " Gerard laughed. He kissed their entwined hands.
"Yeah, I guess we do... " Frank smiled up at him, "but what now? "
"Well I think that we should make it official. Frankie, will you be my boyfriend? " Frank nodded silently, his voice gone. Gerard hugged him tightly and they both laughed.

"So Gerard, since I'm stuck here for the night, what do you suggest we do? " Frank had a cheeky grin on his face.
"Well Frankie, I can think of a few things... " Frank giggled and Gerard leaned forward once more...
Sign up to rate and review this story