Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A beautiful thing

"your a butt"

by xxooxx 0 reviews

mikey and gerard are at the party they both getting the attention that they should but they couldnt care less because all they can think about is eachother!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-09-26 - Updated: 2010-09-26 - 1001 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mikey stood in the corner of the room ,drink in hand with a random girl chatting absent mindedly down his ear - he wasnt really listening he was too busy looking at gerard , he was also being chatted up by a random girl , so he was definatly board! "hey" mikey turned to look at the guy that had just tapped his shoulder "err...hi!" mikey said confused ,seen as though he had never seen this guy before "hey well i can see that your eyeing up that guy over there and well i just thought id check if you two were together or somthing before i walked over and worked my magic!,so what do you say?!" "um yeah sure go for it!" " thanks its just he's really fit!" "yeah i know" mikey mummbled as the guy walked over to gerard.
Gerard could see Mikey was looking pretty board ,even tough there were atleast 3 girls and a couple of guys eyeing him up (including the one talking to him) gerard new that he was board! he waited for mikey to end his conversation with the random guy before waving him over.
"hey!" gerard blinked ,the random guy that had just been talking to mikey was now standing in frount of him smiling. "hi" gerard stammerd "so you got a name?" "yeah its gerard!...and yours?" "travis!" "cool" this was odd, gerard was used to getting chatted up by guys he was gay for gods sake ,but this was still odd ,one minute he was talking to mikey and the next he was here talking to him. "hey" mikey said bluntly "oh hey mikes ,why the sad face? getting board of the ladies already!" "harhar very funny, i dont want to kiss you again if thats what you mean!" "ahh well it was worth a try!" gerard smirked. "whatever!" gerard put his arms round mikeys shoulders. mikey rolled his eyes! "um ,am i missing somthing?....you said you were ok with me coming over here you never said that as soon as i got here you'd walk over and fuck it up!" "i er no ...i just came over to say hi , i wasnt trying to....." "woooow! i think im the one missing somthing!,since when do you ask my little brother if you can talk to me , no offence mikey but isnt that a little a werid!?"
"LITTLE BROTHER! well i think your little brother needs talking to" "what do you mean ,he needs talking to!?" gerard questioned ,raising his voice ,people were staring to stare. "he seams to have a crush on his big bro!" people began to whisper ,mikey went bright red. "WHAT!?...(Gerard couldnt take it, he wanted it so badly to be true ,but he new it wasnt,this was torture) ....right i think you should go cause this thing that you think you have going for you ,ran out when you started lying about my brother ,so could you be so kinda to FUCK OFF!" "but.." "yes you are!" a few people laughed and travis stormed out. the song changed and everyone began jumping and dancing.
mikey slumped against the wall ,sighing (he has his head down so all his hair was in face). Gerard came and stood in frount him - mikey could just make out gerards shoes through his hair. "well i think we need a drink after that!" mikey didnt reply . gerard put a hand under mikeys chin and lifted it slowly , he moved mikey's hair out of his face. "mikes we can either go and get a drink or we can stand here and have this dumb conversation.but i think we should get a drink because people will start to think that your not as straight as you say you are ,with a really fit guy standing you up against the wall!" gerard whisperd slightly teasing. "okay drinks it is ,and for the record you were so not standing me against the wall!" mikey smiled at gerard ,gerard smiled back and lead mikey into the kitchen. They grabbed 2 beers out of the fridge and gerard opened them and handed one to mikey ,mikey put the bottle to his lips and only put it down again when over half of it was gone, it wasnt until he was about to pick it up again that he realised gerard was staring at him "WHAT?!" "im thinking i should of given you a straw!" "yeah yeah!" mikey said gulping down the rest of his beer, gerard was still looking at him "for gods sake gerard it was 1 beer!" "i know!" "then why are you staring at me?!" "cuz your cute!" "well thats obvious,but why are you staring at me!" mikey smirked ,gerard poked him making him giggle "vain little basterd!" gerard smiled pulling mikey into a hug , mikey snuggled into gerards shoulder. "you wanna head home mikes?" mikey nodded ,gerard waited for mikey to release- he didnt- "mikey we cant get to the car if you dont let go!" "just gimmy a minute ,your comfy!" "thanks" 2 guys walked into the kitchen and gave them werid looks ,gerard took a mouthful of beer an shrugged.they just laughed ,and took what they wanted out of the fridge and left. mikey punched gerard in the arm "OWWW! what was that for!?" gerard yelped "dont try an act cool it doesnt suit you!" "whatever i care if im cool or not" gerard said as they were walking out of the party. gerard got to the car and put his hand in his pocket.he turned round to lok at mikey "i think ive lost the....." mikey swang the keys round on his finger "your so cool you can drive without keys!" gerard held his hand out for the keys. "oh no im driving!"



i know i shouldnt of written this chapter
until someone r+r the 1st one but i could'nt help
myself so just tell me what your thinking plzz
you'll get icecream!
-afeon xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story