Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold

Double Regret

by MCR_Vampire_321 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-26 - Updated: 2010-09-26 - 398 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lucy's POV...

I woke up and went downstairs. Hollie and Chloe were already up. When I entered, they went silent so I naturally assumed they had been discussing me.
Chloe muttered a bad word under her breath and left the kitchen and went back upstairs. So it was just me and Hollie.
"You're not mad at me, are you?" I asked. She looked down at the floor. She always does that when she's nervous.
After a few minutes of silence, she finally replied "I'm not supposed to be talking to you, but yes. I'm mad."
Then the silence was different, it was more of an awkward silence. "I'm really sorry." I apologised, knowing I meant it.
More silence.
"Trouble is Lucy," Hollie said. She sucked at ignoring people "I don't believe you. And neither does Chloe. Now shut up, I'm supposed to be ignoring you!"
I gave up and got some breakfast. Hollie got up and left the kitchen. She probably decided the best form of ignoring me was to avoid me.
I felt worse than before. I didn't want to write this down last night because I was so angry at Addie... But, at the party last night I decided to tell Gerard how I really felt. And I was going to ask him out and it would've worked perfectly.
I didn't think. I was selfish and I truely am sorry.
I just need to prove that to my sisters...

Gerard's POV...

"Are you okay Bro?" I asked Mikey, who had been watching the news. Mikey hates the news.
"I'm a little angry, but I guess I'm fine." He told me, not taking his eyes off the screen.
"Why are you watching the news?" I asked, sitting next to him.
"To take my mind off the anger."
"Is it working?"
"No."
"Well, we're going to be late for school if we don't go now. And we have to call on Frank on our way!"
Mikey finally turned the TV off and followed me "Is Frank mad aswell?" He asked me, once I shut our front door.
"Probably." I replied "I just hope no-one starts fighting at school."
"Why would she do that?" Mikey asked, looking confused.
I thought about it for a second "I don't know." I finally replied.

[A/N] - Short chapter, I know, I'm not actually supposed to be on the computer right now =/
Sign up to rate and review this story