Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...I Promise

Eight

by thatcrazedfan 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-09-26 - Updated: 2010-09-26 - 547 words - Complete

0Unrated
Jacob's POV

I sat down next to Quinn and looked at my tray of food. I sighed and pushed it away from me.

She put her hand on my shoulder, “Why even get the food if you're not going to eat...?”

I shook my head, “I don't know...” Truth was, I was extremely hungry, I just couldn't stop thinking about Nikki long enough to eat anything. Knowing that she was alive made me think about her more.

She shook her head and grabbed my pudding. She grabbed my spoon and began eating it.

I laughed, “I never said I wasn't going to eat.”

She smirked, “Well, too bad. It's mine now.”

I shook my head and sighed, looking at my tray of food.

“You're thinking about her, aren't you?” she asked.

I nodded, looking up at her, “I can't stop thinking about her. It's good to know that she might still be alive out there, but it sucks because if she is alive, she might not be for very much longer...”

She sighed, “We'll find her, and then you two can be together forever.” she smiled, eating some more of the pudding.

I smiled, “I hope you're right...” I paused, “How about you tell me about Leah... to get my mind off Nikki.”

She giggled and set the pudding back down on my tray, “Are you sure you want to hear it...?”

I nodded, “I'm sure.”

She smirked and glanced around before looking back at me, “Well, she came over yesterday and we talked for a while...” she smiled, “And then I kissed her.”

My mouth fell open, “You're kidding!” I laughed.

She shook her head, “And she actually kissed me back. From the way things went, I think she's had previous experience with other girls before...”

I shook my head, “That's... I don't know what that is!” I laughed.

She laughed, “Yea. Then she said she liked me as more than just a friend.” She smirked, “So, I asked her out. We have a date this Saturday.”

I laughed harder, “Where are you going and what are you doing?”

She shook her head, “I have no idea yet. She said we can't go out in public. She doesn't want anyone else to know.”

I shook my head, “I would have never guessed that she was like that...” I paused, “Maybe that's why she was so mean to Nikki...”

Quinn shrugged, “I couldn't tell you. It's a possibility.”

*

“So, what's the news?” I asked as I sat down on Frank and Gerard's couch.

Frank shook his head, “We didn't find much, other than his most recent address is here in town.”

Gerard sighed, “Unfortunately, the exact address that was listed doesn't exist anymore. It used to be a nice apartment complex. There was a fire there about five months ago, and it burned the place pretty good.”

I shook my head, “That doesn't meant anything. He could be in one of the apartments that wasn't completely burned.”

Frank nodded, “He has a good point, Gee.”

Gerard sighed, “I guess we can go look tomorrow, or something, but I highly doubt that we're going to find anything.”

I shook my head again, “Why wait? Let's go now.”

Gerard and Frank nodded, “I guess we're going now.” Frank smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story