Categories > Games > Tekken > Tekken Ball Z: Soul edge saga

Failure

by Necrophiliac666 0 reviews

Category: Tekken - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-27 - Updated: 2010-09-28 - 1263 words - Complete

0Unrated
Disclaimer
I don't own Tekken
Dragon ball Z
Mortal Kombat
Soulcalibur
The sins belong to Morbid333
Rated M for
Failure

"Time to end this" Jin thought as he charged his Ki into his left hand. Then, faster then the eye could follow, Jin forced his hand into Greed's chest where his heart was located. Greed spat up blood over Jin's face before he threw Greed aside, "Now then, who's next"

60

"There sure are a lot of Jacks there, what do we do now?" Steve asked

"What do you think" Paul replied

"Don't be intimidated by there numbers" Scorpion stated, "Just destroy them, it shouldn't be too hard"

"Not too hard" Sloth laughed, you're forgetting who you are dealing with" Sloth laughed, "If you are here to help me, Attack!"

Paul charged forward and punched a Jack in the abdominal, sending him away. A Jack-four punched at Paul's head however he ducked under the fist before launching an uppercut at its head and decapitating it with ease, the rest of the Jack's body fell to the ground.

Law ran forward and pounded several Jack's at the same time with his fists, after a few seconds the Jacks fell to the ground and their red eyes became dark. Law dodged a few attacks from Jacks before quickly dispatching them as he had done previously, a Jack-two turned its fist into a Gatling gun and fired it at Law who quickly charged and grabbed its gun, and Law turned it onto its owner making the Jack rip its self apart.

Steve ran forward and done a basic one-two combo continuously on a Jack until it was destroyed. A Jack swung at him however Steve ducked and punched it in the Abdominal sending it through the air. The Jack got back up and opened its fist revealing a Gatling gun and firing.

Asuka grabbed the Jack by the gun as it fired at Steve and threw it over her shoulder, breaking the gun and the whole arm altogether. Several Jacks swarmed on Asuka however she quickly disposed of them, she jumped into the air and kicked them all hard in the head, smashing there protective coating and the circuits inside. The Jack whose arm Asuka broke stood up and ran forward at Asuka. The Jack threw its last remaining arm at Asuka however she grabbed it before forcing her fist into its abdominal and throwing it to the ground.

Hworang kicked several Jacks hard enough to make them stumble backwards however they still came at him. Hworang charged the Ki into his foot and slammed it into one of the Jacks' abdominals, destroying it.

Bruce kneed a Jack in the head, decapitating it as if it were nothing. One of the Jacks lunged forward and attacked the kick boxer however he ducked and side stepped out of the way of the fist before punching the android with enough force to make it collapse.

Lei unleashed a round house kick that hit several Jacks and sent them flying away from him. Lei then entered his drunken master style and stumbled forward. A Jack punched at the detective however Lei fell to the ground before the android could land its attack. Lei suddenly jumped up and punched its head off.

Vegeta smirked arrogantly as he always did as he fired a Ki blast into the air, as it climbed several meters it exploded like a firework. Multiple Ki blasts rained down on the Jacks destroying many of them quite easily.

Gohan flew into the air, as he did a Jack revealed its Gatling gun and fired at him. Gohan dematerialized and appeared behind the Jack that fired at him, he pushed his hand onto the Jacks back shortly after he did. Gohan's hand began to radiate and the Jack exploded in a fiery blast of Ki.

Goten vanished and appeared behind the Jacks, when he did he fired a Ki blast from his hand that engulfed numerous Jacks, as the smoke cleared a few Gun-Jacks stepped forward and fired there Gatling guns at Goten however he flew into the air and fired a Kamehameha wave at them, as the blue wave struck them, their parts were sent flying in all directions

Trunks drew his blade and charged at the Jacks. They weren't so tough; they would have been about as strong as the Tarkatans back at the Netherealm. One slash was about all it took to destroy the weak androids.

Sub-Zero formed a ball of his Ki and threw it at one of the Jacks. The moment it hit the android, it was frozen. When that happened Sub-Zero slid forward by turning some of the ground to ice and smashed it into hundreds of pieces.

Kenshi leapt forward and jumped onto all fours, he then raised his leg and kicked a Jack into the air with ease. As it came back down, Kenshi grabbed its head and slammed it into the ground, crashing it into the ground.

Noel formed his septa style snake kung-fu stance as he ran at the Jacks, weaving between them like a snake. Noel struck a Jack with his finger tips and elbowed one that came up behind him, this knocked both Jacks to the ground, they soon got back up however Noel grabbed both of their heads and smashed them together, crushing them The remaining four Jacks charged at him however they were struck and destroyed by Ki blasts that fell from the sky (From Vegeta's attack)

Sloth charged at Scorpion, as he approached him, Scorpion seemingly vanished. Scorpion quickly appeared behind Sloth as he drew his sword and ran it threw Sloth to the hilt. Sloth made some aggressive moans and gurgling sounds for a few minutes, when he stopped, Scorpion placed both hands on Sloth's head and twisted it in a ninety degree angle to make sure that his enemy was dead. Quite pleased, Scorpion ripped out his blade

Suddenly, Jin and Kazuya jumped back towards the fighters

"Damn it" Jin mumbled

"At least we got three of them" Kazuya said, "I didn't think he would be this strong"

"Well, it looks as though you were wrong" Edgarrgh mocked, "And now you will pay the price" As Edgarrgh and the three remaining sins came closer to the fighters, Jin came to the only conclusion that was apparent

"We can't win" Jin said so everyone could hear. Edgarrgh was delighted to hear this; it was enjoyable to watch them brake right before they died. Suddenly, something sounded. Edgarrgh looked up and saw a larger transport then before. A soldier in black activated the machine gun turret and fired at Edgarrgh. The former warlord created an invisible shield that stopped the bullets in their tracks. Soon after a few cylinders shot towards Edgarrgh; as they landed, smoke spewed from them and blocked Edgarrgh's sight. The transport landed near the fighters, it was big enough to hold all of them. They all quickly filed into the transport without questioning (Even Vegeta) within moments, the rather sudden retreat was under way and the transport lifted into the sky and left the city

"Will now what" Lela asked

"If we don't stand a chance, then how the hell do we stop him?" Trunks added

"We can't" Kazuya replied, "In history, there was only ever one who could stand up to him. We need Leon"

AN: Just seven chapters to go. Guess what, it is my one year anniversary on Fanfiction.net on the second of May, please review it can be an anniversary gift to me, please.
Sign up to rate and review this story