Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Wings Of Ashes

Frank Is A Bad Word

by breestar 2 reviews

Keeps screwing up on me, hope this works.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-09-28 - Updated: 2010-09-29 - 513 words

2Exciting
Authors note:
Dear Readers, I will not be updating tomorrow because I have an eight hour trip for a hospital appointment. (I may keep updating tonight) But don't worry, I shall write two chapters on my note pad, and update the next day! In the meantime, spam my review box or something. =D And a big thank you to ShortyGirl again, for reviewing each and every single chapter. It means a lot to know someone really likes my fanfic. Thank you to the people have been rating my fic 'exciting', 'ambiance' and 'original'.
Should I make the naughty scenes more explicit or is it fine the way it is? Let me know in the reviews.

Chapter 8
Frank Is A Bad Word

Frank was clearly pissed off again. I wasn't sure if he would kill me or bring me back home. He finally started to drive me in the direction of my house. "Gerard had expected your presence tonight, what do you want me to tell him?"
"Tell Gerard he can go fuck himself."
Frank just nodded. We were silent the whole way. He parked the car in my driveway, and I stepped out. He looked over at me, with sad sleepy eyes. I couldn't let myself get upset, so all I could say was, "Please return Seth's car."
"You still have hope for him, huh?"
"What did you tell him, Frank?"
"Mean, gross things about you, that I shouldn't have. I also said I was your boyfriend now, and gave him that black eye.."
"He'll never forgive me now."
"I'll talk to him."
"It's your deathwish. He has enough weapons and experience to kill you." I stated.
"It's a risk I'm willing to take."
"Why?"
"To make you happy."
I slammed the door and started to cry. Frank came after me to hug me. I pushed him away.
"Haven't you damaged my thoughts enough?!" I screamed.
I seen the hallway light come on, Aunt June was coming to investigate. Frank had walked back into the car, and drove away. Aunt June opened the door. "Leigh? Was that Seth? Looks like his car." "Yeah, he was just leaving."
*
I tried calling Seth on his cellphone, no answer. All I got was a text saying "Leave me alone please, I've moved on. Found someone new."
I started to cry into my pillow, upset about Seth, upset about stupid Frank. I just wanted to crawl in a little hole and die. How could I let myself trust someone so easily? Especially one who would've gotten me in trouble with a royal.
"What's wrong, love?" I heard someone whisper while they climbed through my window. I grabbed a silver fork I kept under my pillow, just incase.
"Frank, I told you not to come near me anymore. Regardless of what happened between us today, it dosen't matter now, it was a stupid mistake."
Silence..
"Frank?" I walked closer to my window.
"What did Frank do?" Sounded a very pissed off Gerard.
Everything went completley silent except for the sound of my silver fork dopping on the floor.
Sign up to rate and review this story