Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Wings Of Ashes

If it's a bite you want.. It's a bite you'll get.

by breestar 2 reviews

Kind of boring chapter, but has some important stuff in it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2010-09-28 - Updated: 2010-09-29 - 789 words

2Exciting
This chapter kind of sucks.. Sorry! Writers block. Anyone have ideas?

Chapter 10
If it's a bite you want.. It's a bite you'll get.
I watched Gerard untie Frank. He had tried to lift himself up, but was too injured. I tried to move to help him, but Gerard held his arm up telling me to stop in body language. I just stairexd at Frank as Gerard had lifted him, Frank had stumbled a bit, trying to catch his balance. Gerard was helping to hold Frank up. Frank had looked at me with hate in his eyes until they were out of the room. Gerard didn't come back for a while. I let myself cry, but when I heard footsteps enter the room, I pretended I was asleep. "Leigh?" He asked. I couldn't even dare myself to answer. Just had to keep pretending to sleep until I actually fell asleep. Gerard crawled into bed, and attempted to cuddle but I was laying on my side, facing away from him. He finally gave up and kept an arm over me.
**
I was dreaming now, like I was watching an old movie, everything was hazey. I was remembering the events with Frank, before Gerard had come to this. His cocky attitude and evil grin. I wished so much I could've seen that grin right now. The grin that had annoyed me so many times before. It was beautiful to me now.
"Leigh.." I looked behind me to see Frank, beat up and still having trouble walking. "I can only see you in your dreams.. You're so beautiful.." He placed his hand on my cheek, wiping off tears I didn't know had started. He had burn marks all over his wrists. I went to touch them and he winced.
"He tied you with silver?" I started crying loudly.
"Don't cry Leigh, if you cry too much here you'll cry in real life. He'll wake you up."
"Frank, I'm so sorry.. I couldn't let you die."
"Life without you is worse then death. But I don't hate you for what you did."
"How can you not, Frank?! I had sex with someone right in front of you!"
"I can't blame you for that. Even hearing you talk dirty to him, it's not enough to make me hate you. Nothing is enough to make me hate you."
I was embarressed. Frank had heard me? I was pretty sure I whispered it..
"Frank, I-"
"I know it's his bite, it's not your fault. But I'll never get the image of you both out of my head.."
I had hurt Frank deeply. Mr. Insensitive. But now, he was very, very sensitive. I hugged him then. Crying loudly. He winced in pain again, I started to pull his shirt up and over his head.
"No, please don't.."
"Frank! What did he do to you?" His abs were full of burns. "Did he really do this to you?"
"He'll do anything to get me away from you Leigh, but we still have your dreams. I know it's not much, but it's the only place I'll be able to see you."
"I'll find a way out of this Frank. I love you."
"Don't. It's too risky for you." He kissed me lightly.
"Will your burns heal?"
"In time my skin will go back to normal. He wanted me to look ugly to you, if we ever crossed paths. But he said he wouldn't burn my face, because that would be too much for you to see."
"I'll never think you're ugly, my love.."
**
I woke up in Gerard's arms. I wouldn't let him know I'd be escaping. I had to pretend to be falling for him, hoping my strong emotions for Frank wouldn't show anymore.
"Am I going back to school, Prince Gerard?"
"Call me Gerard, no prince needed, my future princess and soon to be queen," he smiled. "I've decided you will attend courses here, taught by tutors I have hired for you. The real world is too risky. Especially if you may be pregnent."
"Wait..WHAT?!" I couldn't be pregnent.. "Are vampire/human babies actually possible?! I'm too young!" He was ignoring me as I freaked out.
"I drank some of your blood before we had sex my love, there is a chance of you being pregnent. Please tell me Frank didn't drink your blood before you and he.."
A flashback hit me like a bricks to my face. He had drank my blood in the car..
"No, he didn't.." I lied. Why hadn't Frank told me this was possible? It was so much like when guys said 'oh, you can't get pregnent the first time'. I really hoped I wasn't pregnent, and especially not with Gerard's child.
Sign up to rate and review this story