Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars

What Did He Say?!

by frankiegee 3 reviews

Based on something Jared said at the 26-02-2010 show in Dublin.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-09-29 - Updated: 2010-09-29 - 602 words - Complete

-1Boring
I stared at Jared. How could he tell all these people that about me and Bobby? When he said it I only smiled and nodded. What else could I do? It's not true. We were never together. Fuck.

When I got off the stage at midnight I walked straight down the hallway, past our dressing room, to the bathroom. The door swung shut behind me as I walked to the urinals. As I was doing my business I heard the door open and close and footsteps coming towards me. I finished and turned around, reaching for my zipper. Bobby stood there in front of me.
"Shouldn't you be with the fans?"
"I already did. I went out before your set ended and you've been in here fifteen minutes. I was getting worried you mighta flushed yourself or something!"
"No need to worry about me."
"Why not?"
"Why bother worrying about some random guy?" I was staring at the floor, refusing to look at him.
"You're not just some random guy."
"Says who?"
"Me." He stepped forewards and his shoes came into my view. I looked up at him.

"D'you know why Jared said that about us?" I was entranced by his eyes. I shook my head dumbly.
"He said it cos he knows how I feel about you. I told him and he said you felt the same way."
"But I never-"
"I know. You never told him. But Jared's smart. He can read people." I nodded.
"He wants you to be happy. We all do. And I want to be the one to make you happy." He smiled at me and rested his hand gently on my elbow.

I was still mesmerised by him but I managed a sentence. "I-I want you to be the one to make me happy." He grinned like an idiot and grabbed the sides of my face, kissing me passionatly. I instantly wrapped my arms around him, responding with as much force as I could muster. He pulled away, gasping for breath. He grinned at me.
"D'you remember the other thing he said about us?" I thought for a second and then realised what he was referring to. My confused look quickly changed and I nodded. Bobby gestured for one of the stalls and I pushed him inside, shutting the door behind us. He slammed me up against the wall, then started to kiss me hungrily. He began working his way down my neck as his hands reached to undo my belt buckle. He stopped and looked into my eyes.
"Tomislav Milicevic?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you. I've loved you since the second I saw you and I will always love you. Always."
"I love you too."

*****************

Jared stood with his ear pressed against the bathroom door, listening. Shannon, who just happened to be walking past, noticed and stopped to politly ask his little brother what the fuck he was doing. Jared quickly shushed him and stepped away from the door. He then proceeded to explain to his brother what he had initiated.
"Ooohh..." Shannon said, when Jared had finished speaking. Jared nodded and the brothers quickly pressed their ears up against the door. They were pretty shocked at what they heard and looked at each other, stunned.
"Wow..." they said in unison, then returned to listening.

*****************

Tomo sat slumped against the wall of the cubicle with his arm around Bobby, who was leaning against him, both panting heavily.Tomo grinned at Bobby, who appeared to have fallen asleep. Bobby had definatly achieved his goal. He had made Tomo happy, and they would be happy together forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story