Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan

Pierre's in Love?

by frankiegee 1 review

HottBaguettes. David reads Pierre's diary. Based on the fact that they /have/ to be together, even if they say they're not.

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: David Desrosiers,Pierre Bouvier - Published: 2010-09-29 - Updated: 2010-09-29 - 839 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hello, my name is Pierre Charles Bouvier and there is someone very important to me. They are the love of my life and there will never be anyone else. I love this person with my whole entire heart. I can't imagine them not being in my life. They have always stood by me, no matter what. There is one thing though; they can never know.

I told myself I would keep a journal every day. It sucks cos I never really have anything of worth to say. I shut my laptop and go into the bus kitchen to get a drink. I take out a Dr. Pepper and sit on the counter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I skipped out into the lounge happily, humming to myself. Ooh, Pierre's laptop. Let's have a look see. "Hello, my name is Pierre Charles Bouvier and there is someone very important to me. They are the love of my life and there will never be anyone else. I love this person with my whole entire heart. I can't imagine them not being in my life. They have always stood by me, no matter what. There is one thing though; they can never know." Pierre's in love? Oh... I put the laptop back where I found it and go lie down in my bunk. I close the curtin and roll over to face the wall, tears running down my face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I thought I heard a noise in the lounge so I go check it out. Nobody's here. Well that sucks. I'm lonely. I'm gonna go wake David up. I toddle off into the bunk room to find him. "David?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Oh shit, he's here! I quickly scrub at my face with the edge of my Batman comforter. Pierre got me it for my birthday. Shit, I'm crying again. He's pulling back the curtain. SHIT!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"David? David what's wrong? Why're you crying?" What happened to the hyper little bundle of sugar I know? What could have happened to make David cry? He moved closer to the wall...away from me...what? "David, why're you crying?" "Y-you...you...just go away Pie. Leave me alone." What?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What did I just say? Oh my God. Pierre!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I sat down heavily on the couch. What did he say? Why?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I scrambled out of my bunk, getting tangled in the comforter and crashing into the ground. I ignored the pain, got up and ran into the lounge. Pierre was sitting staring blankly at the wall. I hurried over to him and sat in his lap, burying my face in his neck. He automatically wrapped his arms tightly around my torso."Pie, I'm so
sorry, I didn't mean it." "I know."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"I read it." What did he say? He read what? My eyes landed on my laptop sitting on the table. Oh. But then why was...? Oh. A smile spread across my face.
----------------------------------Time Lapse----------------------------
On stage tonight I was playing my heart out trying to forget about the world, but I kept glancing up at Pierre at the front of the stage. He's so talented...Wait, what's he doing? Why isn't he singing?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey guys, you having a good time?" I heard the crowd scream in response. Okay, it's now or never. I took a deep breath. "Have you ever been in love? It's a great feeling, isn't it? Y'know, it's even better when that special person loves you back. But you'll never know how great that love will be if you don't tell them. If you keep it inside, they won't know and you'll never truly experience love. You should always take the chance and...tell them." I looked back at David. He looked so upset. It was heartbreaking. "I'm not going to be a hypocrite. I'm going to tell them." I beckoned for David to come to the front of the stage. He looked confused but walked forewards. I pulled him over to me and said the words I've kept inside for far too long. "David Phillipe Desrosiers, I love you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Me? He loves me? I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. His arms were suddenly around my waist and the crowd exploded in cheers. He smiled against my lips, then pulled back. I was grinning from ear to ear for the rest of the show. That journal entry was about me! He must know I read his laptop so he didn't say my name, in case I didn't feel the same. Silly Pie!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


When the concert ended, I ran backstage where David was giving his bass to a techie. I grabbed his arm and pulled him down the hall and into an unused dressing room. "I'm sorry I made you cry." "It's not your fault. And look at what came out of it." We were both grinning as I pulled him into a kiss. "Happy Valentines Day Pie." I looked at my watch. He's right; February 14th. "You too David." And I kissed him again.




The End.
Sign up to rate and review this story