Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > My other Me: A Tale of Two Sexes

The start of our story...duh!

by deepdive 0 reviews

Sora's a girl... literally. Funny how no one else knows except for her big brother, huh?

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Riku, Sora - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-05-06 - Updated: 2006-05-06 - 2131 words

-1TrainWreck
Hey there. The idea for this book is based loosely (very loosely) on the new movie 'She's the man' and the fact that me and my best friend have always been able to see Sora as a girl. Same with Riku but I thought that was a bit extreme...

It's rated M at the moment because I wasn't exactly sure whether I wanted there to be a sex scene or not. Also there's going to be quite a few swear words and nudity, so it's better to be safe than sorry.

I don't own Kingdom Hearts, a fact that many will be thankful for now that I have literally turned Sora into a girl.
...
Hey there; my name's Sora. You all know me; I'm the happy go lucky kid at high school, the sixteen year old with the spiky brown hair that takes hours to get right and the sky blue yes that make guys and girls alike go gaga.

I'm the guy who's always able to keep a secret, because I don't have any of my own. Well, maybe just one little itty bitty one. You know, the fact that I'm a girl.

Well you know what; it's not my fault nobody realized I was a girl. I mean; sure, I hid the fact pretty well, but there had always been major clues scattered around the place.

Like the fact that I don't ever take my top off while jousting or swimming, or how I'm always wearing baggy pants to hide the fact that there's nothing there, and a baggy top and vest so no one realizes that I have bandages underneath. So no one gets curious as to what's underneath them...

Even so; since I've been one of the most popular kids ever since I showed up two years ago; you'd think someone would be slightly suspicious as to why I never take my shirt off in public and to date, have never had a relationship with any girl.

I don't really think of myself as a girl; to be honest. Ever since I almost got raped when I was twelve, I've dressed up in boy's clothes. Cloud agreed that it was a good idea, and I think he liked the fact that I had turned into a little brother. He has had to bring me up on my own since mom and dad died and I think it's a bit easier on him now that I don't need as much attention as a girl does.

And also we're about the same size now, so he doesn't have to go and buy me clothes.

But he still knows I'm a girl; he's seen the three large boxes of pads in the garage, and he knows I like Ever After too. No guy would ever watch a movie like that unless he was gay, so of course brother remembers what I am when he comes into the lounge room to find me bawling my eyes out in front of the screen.

Other than that no one else on this whole bloody island knows what I am; something that I'm grateful for because then everyone would expect me to act like a lady and stop swearing and wear... make up. Ugh.

Anyway; I just want you to know I'm like every other guy; cept for the fact that I have boobs and a vagina of course...

"OI SORA; YOU READY FOR SCHOOL YET?" Cloud shouted from downstairs.

Scowling I shut my diary and put it in the loose floor board under my bed before running out the door.

"God damn Sora; you take longer than a girl getting up." Tidus said lazily as I entered the kitchen

"Aww, you're only upset cause I kicked your ass at jousting yesty." I said with a relaxed grin, but my mind was agreeing with him.

At least with the girl statement anyway.

"Come on; we don't want to be late for school again, ya?" Wakka said cheerfully, and after calling a quick seeya to Cloud (who was probably too busy doing god knows what with his boyfriend Leon) we left.

On the way to school I allowed my friends to chat away happily while I examined them thoughtfully. I wonder what they would do if I told them I was a girl; if I came out with the secret I had hidden from them (and the rest of the world) for two years.

Well, I think Wakka would just take it with cheerful acceptance, after he got over the shock of course. No, I wouldn't have to worry about Wakka's reaction; the cheerful redhead would probably be slightly more polite around me and the stash of porno hidden under his bed would not be flashed under my nose every time we went there; but I think he would understand that even as a girl, I'd still be the same old Sora.

Tidus was more of a problem. He had already shown me that he cared about me as more than a friend (he snogged my face off at New Years; thank god we were alone) and the fact that I was a girl would cheer him immensely. When he found out; he would want proof, and I've only got two points of proof.

And if I showed him either one the bastard would probably fuck me senseless.

Yes, if I ever did decide to make this come out in the open, Tidus would definitely be the last one to know. Even now he's staring at me openly; his eyes racking my slightly girlish (cough cough) figure with poorly concealed lust.

He's still a good friend though; he's the only one who can keep up with me when we joust; Wakka's an idiot with a sword and Cloud and Leon don't want to hurt me. It sucks really; I mean; Leon doesn't even know I'm a girl!

"Sora?"

"Huh?" I blinked and Wakka laughed cheerfully (as per usual).

"I said what are you gonna do for your creative elective?"

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten that was today.

"I was thinking about doing karate or jousting."

"What! But you joust all the time; it's all you ever do!"

"I know but you guys never challenge me anymore; I wanna find someone hard to beat."

"Hey; I thought you said I could keep up with you!" Tidus said indignantly.

"Keep up, not kick my ass."

Me and Tidus continued to bicker about who was better; and we decided to enter the jousting together.

I'll show that ass whose boss.
...

So here we are, me and Tidus in this huge fricken hall with about twenty other guys and three girls (you know, to piss the guys off) and no teacher in sight.

I sighed impatiently and crossed my arms as Tidus leaned on the grandstand over to one side.

"Hey Sora!"

"What?" I kept my cheerful demeanor but a touch of impatience crept into my voice.

"Do ya wanna joust till the teacher gets here? This is taking too long and I ain't got all day to kick your ass."

Okay, now he's pissing me off. Fine; if he needs to learn his lesson; why not sooner.

I nodded and we raced over to the prepared jousting area, then we held our swords out towards each other and did mock bows with our heads.

"Hey, the teacher isn't here yet; you'll get in trouble." Some brown haired girl protested, but I just flipped her off and shrugged.

I mean, what else was I supposed to do?

Everybody gasped and started laughing, something that me and Tidus did not appreciate. They eventually stopped when I used my death glare on them, and finally me and Tidus could get back to more important things.

"You're going down!" Tidus cried, and suddenly he rushed towards me.

I simply grinned and swung my wooden sword up, blocking Tidus' blow easily. Tidus flipped and caught my cheek with his foot before whacking me in the stomach with his sword.

I rolled to the side and straightened next to him, then I whacked him round the legs with the flat side of my blade.

"Don't cheat." I said calmly, stepping away from him and holding out my sword.

Tidus let out another yell before swing his blade towards me, and I blocked him again before whirling round and hitting him in the knee. He stifles a yelp and everyone claps and shouts out my name as we circle each other slowly.

Out of the corner of my eyes I notice a boy leaning against the grandstands. Usually I don't really notice guys, but this dude has silver hair. Plus he's seriously hot.

Wait a minute; when did I- OUCH MOTHER FUCKER!!!

Tidus had taken my momentary lapse of concentration as an advantage and hit me in the crotch area. I immediately fell to the ground (hours of training for this scenario with Cloud making me quite good at acting pain) curled up and spluttered a string of swear words that would've made Leon proud.

Of course, me being a girl it didn't hurt as much as I was putting on; but when someone whacks you there with a wooden stick... owee...

"Hey, are you gonna be okay?" I opened my eyes to see the silver haired guy kneeling beside me, anxiety showing in his aqua coloured eyes.

Mental note; this guy is not hot; he's a fricken god.

"Help me up." I said in a strangled tone. The guy grabbed my elbow and pulled me easily off the ground. I wish I had his muscles...

"Hand me my sword." I said in a slightly steadier voice. The guy bent over and picked my blade off the ground before handing it to me with a puzzled look on his face.

"Tidus," I said, turning to the blond haired boy who was a few meters away. "I'm. Gonna. Fucking. KILL YOU!!!"

I raised my sword over my head and ran at him. Tidus yelped and ran away, me right on his heels shouting a string of obscenities that made my last bout seem like pleases and thank you's.

Everybody laughed as I repeatedly bashed Tidus over the head, the final blow making a loud crack followed by an even louder thump as Tidus fell backwards onto the floor, his arms wrapped around his head in a protective manner.

"Sooorraaaa!" He whined, staggering to his feet and pouting.

"Serves ya right you cheat." I said with an evil grin. "Next time, play fair and let me kick your ass the normal way."

Clapping made me turn, and not being one unused to such attention, I bowed. The silver haired guy looked amused and he walked over to me and held out his hand.

"The name's Riku."

"I'm Sora." I said, taking his hand and shaking it while giving him a warm smile.

"So, you gonna be okay?"

"Yeah; it's not the first time he's done that," probably somewhere round the eighth actually; I'd lost count earlier this year. "I'll be fine."

"Good; the last thing I want is someone getting injured in my first class."

I blinked, startled. So he's our teacher.

"You can't be old enough to be a dick, surely."

"Yeah; I'm only eighteen. But they couldn't find anyone older or more willing to do the job, and since I'm a student here they don't have to pay me." He shrugs. "I get outta class, so I'm happy."

"Kay, cool." I said. I was kinda taken aback by this guy. He was so forward. Also he goes to our school; I know everyone, and everyone knows me; so how come I've never even seen him before?

And the way he was looking at me was scary. I wondered if he was gay; it was a likely concept, considering the way he was looking at me.

"So you're the new teacher huh?" Tidus' voice broke into my thoughts and I turned my head to see him glaring at Riku.

"He's mine." His eyes seemed to say as he placed a hand on my shoulder and smiled brightly.

"Don't count on it." Riku's eyes seemed to say as he stepped forward and shook Tidus' hand, both of them gripping as hard as they could trying to break the other's fingers.

I watched this all with wide eyes; the two guys are fighting over me, I know it. I haven't spent four years as a guy with a gay brother and his horny partner for nothing.

Well; I've only got one thing to say to this.

Fuck.
...
So, how was it? Review and let me bask in your happiness or hatefulness (flamers are accepted) and I'll get the next chapter up soon. The weekend's in two days so... YAY!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story