Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Black n' Red

chapter 2

by TBPwarrior 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-09-30 - Updated: 2010-09-30 - 371 words

0Unrated
Violets p.o.v.

I started a new school year because my dad had to come to New Jersey for job. I didnt want to but i had to. It was lunch and I got a tray. I noticed it was to crowded, so I just decided to go outsided and see what I can do. I noticed a lot of cheerleaders and jocks. God they make me sick! I took a seat on the stair steps. I let my mind wander. I start thinking about how much I miss mom...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How can you! Right after our aniversery!" I heard my dad yell from the door. I couldnt tell tell who my dad was talking to.

"Well you bore me. Youre no fun like you used to be!" she yelled back at him.

"You know were married and we have a child next door right!?"

Oh my god that could only mean one thing...dad is arguing with...I heard the door open and I ran outside to see if it was true. I see my mom storm out of the room and out of the house. I couldnt belived what just happend. I go out of the room to see my dad pacing around his room.

"Where is mom going?" I ask in a sweet tone "will she returned?"

Dad doesnt answer.

This means she isnt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god! What is wrong with me!? I dont miss her! In fact, I hate her! She cheated on dad. She made us both go through a lot. Then my mind wondered off to something else. Frank. Or at least thats what the teacher said. He looked like a sweet guy. Hes kinda cute. Oh who am I kiding!? Hes amazing! My chain of thought was broken when I saw him walking by. He looked more hot than the last time i saw him. He was just walking by when one of the jocks called him a fag. Ugh what an idiot! Just then another one pushed him onto the floor.

"Go be gay somewhere else!" He yelled at Frank, kicked him and left. I just couldnt belive everything I just saw. I ran up to him to see if he needed help.
Sign up to rate and review this story