Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Wings Of Ashes

Gimmie Drugs, I don't need 'em but I'll Sell What Ya' Got

by breestar 2 reviews

Gimmie Drugs, I don't need 'em but I'll Sell What Ya' Got

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-09-30 - Updated: 2010-10-01 - 755 words

2Exciting
Authors note:
Thanks again ShortyGirl, your reviews are the only thing keeping me writing.. I think.. Is anyone actually reading this? Is it good? Is it bad? LET ME KNOW! Thanks! hahahah.
Also, posting this on quizilla. I've decided to dedicate this whole fanfic to ShortyGirl, she's been reviewing all my chapters, and it means a lot to me.

Chapter 12
Gimmie Drugs, I don't need 'em but I'll Sell What Ya' Got

I tried to attack Gerard. I wanted him dead. I was suprised when Frank couldn't hold me back. My attemps at punching and kicking only made Gerard laugh.
"The only thing that hurts is my feelings, love. You lie, you run. I can't blame you for wanting me dead.." He tiled his head slightly. "But he was just a distraction. I want to be what your mind revolves around.."
Frank had stepped in front of me by now, guarding me. I could tell he was still a bit weak from when Gerard had burned him. He wasn't standing as straight as usual, and his breathing was heavy. I gazed the scars over his wrists, they were deep and would take longer to heal before the others that had marked him. I wish I had some sort of silver. Even if it was just a ring, it could distract Gerard long enough while we tried to run. And Seth, poor Seth. What would the town think? They'd blame it on Frank and I. We couldn't reason with them, they were too blinded by the 'bad' vampires.
But wait, I do have silver.. In the dash of Seth's car. A pair of silver earings he gave me for my birthday. I'd taken them off before we went swimming, and I'm pretty sure I left them there. Oh god, please be in there. But getting them would involve a distraction on my part. Frank would know I was lying, and that would give Gerard a signal. I really had to prove myself to Gerard, and he would already be suspisious, and even more while I tried to bargan.
"Frank.." I sighed
"What?" He asked over his shoulder, not taking his eyes off Gerard.
"I .. I want you to leave me alone now. I want to be with Gerard." This time Frank did look over, then almost turning around completley. Trying to find a lie in my eyes. But I couldn't let him see it. I had to have Frank believe me. I staired at Gerard as he now locked eyes with me trying to find a hint of a lie. I wouldn't let them.
"Gerard, if you don't kill Frank, if you leave him go now, I promise with everything I will not fool you again. I will be faithful." I kept lying.
"Your lying, and I warned Frank to stay away, it's his time to die. He's just a living, no hes an undead distraction. Just like your other ex boyfriend."
"You want me to hate you, Gerard? Because I can. I do. For killing Seth. But I can forgive you in time for that. You can force me to live with you, force me to act like I love you, but I won't Gerard, I want to on my own terms."
I seen a glimpse of sadness, remorse, and hope in his eye. Had I hit the tiny part of humanity left inside of him? I hope so.. But the kindness and sadness in his eyes had switched back. At least I had a second.. It might work.
"Prove it. Prove you'll start to love me.. Fool me once Leigh, shame on you.. Fool me twice, shame on me.." His eyes had started to change green agian. Good.
"In whatever way I can, Gerard."
"Tell him to get out of your dreams forever, Leigh.."
I turned to face Frank now.
"Frank, don't visit me in my sleep anymore. Don't try to talk to me in anyway, shape or form. Just forget me. I want to be with Gerard now." I lied, but I think he believed it. This was his only chance at safety.
"Fuck you, Leigh.."
But I couldn't help it now, a tear had left my eye. I couldn't let either of them notice. All my life I had been taught that love was worth fighting for. But was it worth letting the one you love die? It was my only chance to save Frank.
As if I hadn't hurt him enough, I needed to make it more believable. I kissed Gerard.
Sign up to rate and review this story