Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Black n' Red

chapter 4

by TBPwarrior 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-10-01 - Updated: 2010-10-01 - 343 words

0Unrated
Violets p.o.v.

Oh my god! Yes I have a crush Frank, but now I feel so akward. Its to quiet and I dont know what else to say. Finally he broke the silence but I didnt hear him.

"Huh?" I asked so confused.

He chuckled. "Is someone going to pick you up?" he asked me with a smile.

"No why didi you wanted a ride?" I asked.

"No just trying to start conversation." He says.

Then I had an idea. It might be cazy but I dont want to leave him here all alone.

"Why wont you come over to my house? I-I mean you said you have no where to go. You know only if you want?" I asked nervously>

"Sure! That sounds great." he say a little a to excited.

I couldnt help but giggle.

He gets up.

"You live far?" he asks.

"No why?"

"Just wondering."

We leave. I hope Im not doing anything wrong.

Gees p.o.v.

Crap. I forgot to bring money. How stupid of me. Im almost there. It would be a waste of time if I go all the way home. Frankies house is near by. I can go to his place and ask for money. I was walking down the street when I saw Frankie ex. Tom. Ugh gross. He makes me sick. I hate him so much I wanna kill him. Oh god the fag is coming my way.

"Hey Gee hows Frank?" he asks me.

"Still in pain because of you!" I spat.

"Ah. I see Frank get over me."

"Look you mother fucker, Frank is way over you! What hes not over is the pain you left him! When you left, you left Frankie pain! So do yourself a big fat favor and get out of my damn way!" I yelled at him.

He glared at me. "Just tell Frank that he cant get better than me." Then he left.

God I wanna kill him. I was to pissed off to go to Frankies so I just headed home.
Sign up to rate and review this story