Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Assisted Revenge

Author's Note, Dead and Reincarnated

by fobXmcrXpatdX 0 reviews

Bad news is always disguised as something good.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-10-02 - Updated: 2010-10-02 - 574 words - Complete

0Unrated
Let me start out by saying how much this story means to me. No one can even begin to comprehend how much this story has affected me. Whenever the real world becomes too much to bear, I can always enter the world of Assisted Revenge and feel like I belong. This story has developed in my head so much that I can't possibly get all my thoughts out onto here.
So I won't.
That must sound extremely odd. But, once I explain a few things, everything will be good.
Like I said before, this story has developed beyond the expanse that I thought it would. When I started, this was just a FOB fan fic. It was a way for me to hang out with my favorite bands and be a part of them. I feel like it's more to me now. It's gotten to the point where the characters are so developed, they don't need to be a part of our world.
So what am I doing?
I'm scrapping the fan fic.
The pop culture references aren't really helping the story, they're only holding it back. The characters in the story need a world where they aren't compared to other artists, where they don't need to compete against other artists.
I'm rewriting it.
It's going to be a real story this time. About a band of orphans from Chicago, their manager from Georgia, and a band of bitches. And it will be excellent.
So if you're on board, awesome.
If not, that sucks for you because I'm not updating this until the first chapter of the new one is posted, and that will only be to let you know that it's posted.
For those of you who have stuck with me till the end, thank you. You inspired me to keep writing, but I can't write that story anymore.
As for the big chapter, it's not happening. I'm not exactly friends with one of the people I wrote it with anymore. Her band won't be appearing in the new story, either (yA).
As for the bitches of Save Your Regrets, they'll be coming back, seeing as they were originally mine. I gifted them to my bestie, Liz, and I forced her to co-own the whole world of Assisted Revenge with me. She writes for Save Your Regrets better than I ever will. SYR may come back being called something else, though. When coming up with the name, Liz thought up something amazing, but 5 minutes later we couldn't remember what it was. And that was a year ago. It's haunted us to this day. SYR was a last minute name choice and we've never been big fans of it, so we're brainstorming (got any ideas? let us know.).
So what's the status of the rewrite? I'm...working on it... I can't seem to get it started. Everything I've tried for the first chapter is super awkward. But, Liz and I have been writing a huge Halloween special that probably won't get up here for Halloween.

So in case you didn't bother to read all that, here's the Cliff Notes:
-The fan fic version of AssRev is dead with no hope of reviving it.
-It's gonna be reincarnated into a normal story with no mentions of fan fic whatsoever.
-I'm sorry.
-It's going to be epic.
-Liz and I are working on it.

Again, so sorry. But it will be awesome, I assure you.
Alicia
Sign up to rate and review this story