Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When I Fall Can I Catch Myself

Shut Up, And Show Your Jazz Hands

by LittleMissFae 1 review

Rosemary meets the Ways'.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-10-02 - Updated: 2010-10-03 - 1435 words - Complete

5Ambiance
The girl watched, wide eyed, as we made our way toward her. "What's your name?"

"Catherine," the girl said. Her mother looked as shocked as she was.

"Well, Catherine. Are you excited for the concert?" Gerard asked. 

"Beyond excited. You guys are amazing. You too, Rose. Are y'all going to be doing I Don't Love You with Rose?"

"Thats the plan. Would you and your mother like to come backstage with us?" I presumed. 

"Thatd be awesome," Catherine screamed. 

Catherine, her mother, Gerard, and I went through the double doors. They were shown to their spots and we got ready for our sound check. MCR went first, then it was my turn. Went we were finished, I got ready for the concert. 

The countdown started: 5, 4, 3, 2... "How is everybody?" I rested my hand on the microphone. "I am Rosemary Blake. Now we're goingto have some fun tonight. Every girl is a twisted princess at heart!" 

"1 2 3
Must be nice to believe
In a world just too far to see
No room to breathe 
This is no place for me 

Take a bite of the apple
It's just so inticing
Fall for my trap
Follow my laughs

Snow white, why so naive?
Poisoned apple, poisoned heart
It's all just the same thing
You fell for me for the very last time

It's the ending you don't want to see
Not a happy ending, break me a piece
Bite the apple, one last chance
Fall to pieces, poisoned heart

Twisted princess,
Shovel your masochistic dreams
Poison your heart, little Snow White

Love deserves to die
All of the time. 
Drench your pain 
With your melancholy blame. 

No one will talk about it
Forget your faults
Cry your poisonous tears
Take a bite, he forgot. 

Twisted princess,
Shovel your masochistic dreams
Poison your heart, little Snow White

Fall down the rabbit hole
You're still just a twisted princess
Burrow those fears with your tears
He forgot about you (poisoned you)

Poison your heart little Snow White
Poison your life (twisted princess)
Poison yourself (twisted princess)
All you'll ever be is a twisted princess."

Everyone was screaming for me by now. Chants of my name were being heard through out the arena. "I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am. I'd like to dedicate this concert to anyone and everyone who has ever cared. Do you remember your first concert? The thrill of seeing your favorite band get off that tour bus? I know I do. I hope you can realate to that feeling. So, I want you all to meet Catherine. She went through that similar experiment tonight. Come on, Catherine!"

Her shocked self came up to the stage. "Who wants to sing with me?!?!" I shouted. Everyone cheered in response. "Catherine, would you like to sing 'Tell Me No One More Time!?" She nodded. 

"Ok then, 1 2 3:
You left me alone
In a house full of no one
Tell me you’re not real.
Tell me you’re unreal.


Because I can’t believe what you’re saying
I’m telling you what I want so don’t say NOOOO
Tell me no one more time and see what I say.
Listen to the beat of my fist and know that this is real…"

At the end of the song Catherine was jumping around with me. "Now for the actual cool people, here is... Dumdumdumdidum MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!"

Catherine and I ran to the back stage. I heard Gerard introducing Dead! Then The Black Parade. Then I heard an unfamiliar tune. 

"Well, Rose made us jealous by showing y'all an upcoming song so here's one from us! This is fucking Na Na Na." Gerard started shouting into the microphone. It had a nice beat to it. I really was getting into it. I found myself inching closer and closer to the stage. Gerard caught me looking and gave a huge smile. 

After that was done it was our turn for the duet. Gerard took my hand and kissed my hand. Cheers errupted from the crowd. Someone shouted out to Gee,  "Marry her!" That made us both crack a smile. We performed it as usual, passionate. 

When it was over Gerard took me backstage. "I'm visiting New Jersey. I want you to meet my family. My mom, mainly."

"That sounds great. When?" I was so nervous. What if she didn't like me?

"In two days? I understand if it's too late of a notice."

"It's okay. I'm ready. Besides, that just means we're truely serious."


Two days later we were standing on his childhood home's footsteps. "Gerard, what if they don't like me?" 

"They're going to love you. Right Mikey?" Gerard asked. 

"Yep, now can we go in. I'm starving!" Mikey pushed through us and flung the door open. His mom ran to him and hugged him. "Love you too, Mom. Now feed me!" Mikey went to see his father and the rest of the family. 

Gerard and I walked inside, the house smelled of apple pie. It faintly resembled Halloween. A huge smile came to his mothers face. "You must be Rosemary, I'm Donna." Donna hugged me first, then went to her son and hugged him. "You two must be serious for you to have brought her to meet the family." Gerard blushed a hundred shades of red. 

"Good job, Gerard. Looks like you've got a keeper," His dad gave Gee a manly, one armed hug. 

"Isn't she beautiful, Donald?" Donna kept looking me over. 

"Almost as breathtaking as you," Mr, Way said lovigly to his wife. I couldn't help but smile at the passion they still shared.

Donna gigled before giving me more attention. "Would you like some tea or hot chocolate?" 

"I'm fine, thank you." 

Gerard interupted me, "She'd like some tea." Donna ran to the kitchen. "She enjoys cooking so she does it a lot. If you don't eat what she offers she take it as an insult."

"Oh, sorry."

"Gerard, you two come on in the dining room," Donna shouted to us. 

I took a seat in between Gerard and Mikey. Donna and Donald sat infront of us. "So, y'all met on tour?" Donald clarified. 

"We're actually on tour together," I spoke softly.

"Really, what do you play?" Donna asked. She seemed fascinated. 

"Mainly just vocals and guitar." 

"Mainly?" Mikey noticed. 

"I also play bass but I'm not very good at it." Memories of me playing bass guitar flooded my mind. Compared to guitar, I wasn't good at all. 

"I could help you out if you wanted, you know." 

Excitement sparkled in my eyes. "That would actually be amazing." 

"So where are you from?" Donna asked. I think she wanted to know more about me than her own son. 

"Born and raised in Texas," I said boldly. I was proud of my southern roots. 

"That's nice. Do you want children?" 

"Mom!" Gerard yelled. He was wide eyed, and blushing greatly. 

"It's okay, Gee. Yeah, someday I deffenitley want kids." I giggled and stumbled on my words, watching Gerard's expression change. 

"So does Gerard. Of course, I do too. I'm getting old, and still no grandchildren. So I'm hoping Gerard has a little one soon. Very soon actually."

Gerard's head was in his hands. He was clearly embarresed. "Not sure how fast that's going to work out, Mom."

"I hope soon. It's going to have to be from you too. Mikey's not settling down anytime soon as you can see but you are. You and Rose would have beautiful children together. Is that your natural hair color?" 

"Yes, M'aam." 

"It'd either have hazel or green eyes, and black or blond hair. I can't wait. Are y'all trying yet?" I loved his Mom! 

"Okay, Mom. So what's for dinner?" Gerard nervously tried interupting us. I could see why he didn't want to talk about his sex life with his mom. 

"Gerard, let her answer my question! Didn't I teach you any manners, boy?" Donna snapped. 

"Haha, you're in trouble. Go ahead Rose. Tell our Mom about how y'all have been trying." Mikey couldn't stop laughing. He thought he was SO funny. 

"Hush!" Donna silenced. 

"Um, not exactly." I said. 

Before Donna could try and meddle in our relationship anymore Donald stated that dinner was finished. We ate in peace. Gerard was right. She did like to cook, and she was AMAZING at it. 

We spent the night there. Gerard told his mother I could have his bedroom and he would take the couch. She would hear nothing of this though. She insisted we sleep in the same bed. She was persistent on a grandbaby wasn't she?
Sign up to rate and review this story