Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Jock and Geek love

backseat of the car

by emo-girl

hope you like!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-10-03 - Updated: 2010-10-03 - 1435 words

?Blocked
“What the fuck is going on?” Matt asked.
“I-I umm…” I said.
“Are you a little fag like this one?” he asked.
“Don’t call him a fag, he has a name,” I said.
“I don’t give a fuck, are you a little fag?” he asked.
“Am I gay you mean? It’s none of your business, does it really matter though? I’m still me, I’m still your friend, or what wasn’t I your friend?” I asked.
“You are my friend Frank but are you?” he asked.
“Yes, and if you are a friend you would support me,” I answered.
“Get in the car Mikey,” I said.
He let go of my hand and went to the car.
“You fucking idiot, only yesterday you were beating him up now what his your boyfriend?” he asked.
“I didn’t want to beat him up, that was your idea, I just did it because I was scared about what you would think of me, now I have to take my time building trust with him again,” I said.
“So what about all those cheerleaders you’ve fucked?” he asked.
“They meant nothing, as you say they were just a fuck,” I answered.
“Now if you don’t mind I’m taking Mikey out,” I said. I was about to leave when I was grabbed by the wrist.
“Did he change you?” he asked.
“No, I was attached to him long before, I just never noticed,” I answered.
“Does it really matter? Matt if you don’t like it then we won’t be friends, I want to be with Mikey,” I said.
“Dude you’re my friend, I want you to be happy,” he said.
“Well then let me be happy,” I said.
“I’m sorry Frank, I didn’t mean it,” he said.
“No problem,” I said.
“Umm… good luck with the date… I guess,” he said.
I chuckled.
“Yes, see you at school,” I said.
He nodded and left.
I got into the car.
“What happened?” Mikey asked looking confused and scared.
“He was just confused, he’s okay with it,” I said.
“Really?” he asked.
“Yes,” I answered.
“Frank?” he asked.
“Yes?” I asked.
“Kiss,” he said smirking.
“If we must,” I said smirking, I kissed him softly and then kissed his cheek.
“Starbucks here we come,” I said.
He giggled as I started the engine.

We came up to a red light. I decided I couldn’t take it anymore, keeping my hands off him. I slid my right hand on his thigh and gently rubbed little circles, edging upwards to his crotch.
“Frank stop it,” he said.
“But I can’t, I can’t keep my hands off you, it’s killing me,” I growled.
“No Frank, stop, we can’t,” he said.
“Yes we can, baby I’m so hard,” I moaned in his ear.
“Oh God,” he moaned as I rubbed his crotch making him arch his back, begging for more.
I chuckled.
“Please Frank, pull over,” he moaned.
“Why? We’re close to starbucks,” I said, driving and rubbing his crotch.
“I can’t take it anymore,” he moaned. His eyes were closed, his lips slight open, letting his delicious moans and grunts out of his prefect pink lips.
“What are you planning to do to me?” I asked.
“It’s more like what you’re doing with me, you caused this problem, your fixing it,” he said.
I chuckled and pulled over.
“Get into the back seat,” I said. He undone his belt and climbed over to the back seat, I soon followed.
“What do you want sugar?” I asked.
“Anything, I just want you,” he moaned as I sucked his neck.
“Well it’s your lucky day, I’m gonna blow you,” I said. I pushed him down so he was lying down; I slid down his body, my hands roaming his body.
He moaned as I rubbed his crotch.
I undone his belt and jeans and tugged them down. I also had undone mine and tugged them down a little.
“W-What are you doing?” he asked.
“Well if I’m going to blow you how do you expect me to fix my problem?” I asked.
“Oh,” he said.
I tugged his boxers down, letting his erection spring free, flushed and leaking pre-cum.
“Someone is very happy,” I said.
“Only for you,” he said.
I licked the tip, licking away his pre-cum, he moaned then bit his lip.
“Babe don’t stop your moans, they are so sexy, I need them,” I said. I licked the tip again, he moaned out.
“Like that baby, I want to hear you’re cried of pleasure,” I said. I slipped my hand inside my boxers and stroked my dick. I put my mouth around his tip and sucked, he arched his back and moaned loudly.
“God Frankie,” he moaned.
I licked the slit, making him cry out and cling onto the edge of the car seat and the door handle.
“Do you like?” I asked.
“Y-Yes, please keep on going,” he moaned.
I took him fully in my mouth, making him arch his back, slightly gagging me.
“Mikey, stop that,” I said.
“Sorry,” he said breathlessly.
I took him into my mouth again, my other hand cupping his balls and gently massaging them.
“Yes Frankie! Fuck!” he cried out, his eyes shut tightly, his cheeks flushed, his mouth open in the shape of a ‘O’.
I started rubbing myself harder and I started bobbing my head up and down, scrapping my teeth along his dick and swirling my tongue around the head.
“Frank…” he moaned as he tangled his fingers in my hand and guided my head down a little more, ad least it was better than him bucking his hips making me gag.
I was so close, I could tell Mikey was too, his breath was getting faster, his moans and groans were growing louder, his hair was sticking to his face, his checks flushed, he looked so fucking sexy, I’m sure anyone of you would think it if you had his prefect body underneath you.
“Frank I-I’m so near…” he moaned.
“Me too baby,” I said. I started humming as I sucked his dick making him cry out.
“Fuck Frank!” He cried out as he came into my mouth, I swallowed it all up and sucked a little more to get it all out of him. His eyes were shut as he calmed down. I carried on rubbing myself, I was getting near and the sight of Mikey in this position looking so sexy as he was, I suddenly came in my hand. I took my hand out, Mikey opened his eyes and smiled as he saw my cum dripping from my hand.
He sat up and licked it off, if I wasn’t so warn out I would be tackling him down again but I was coming down from a mind blowing orgasm.
“What happened to no sex?” I asked.
“That wasn’t sex you dim, it was oral, sex is shoving your dick up my ass,” he said.
“Your ass?” I asked.
“Well-I mean, I want to but not yet,” he said.
“I understand,” I said cupping his cheek.
Suddenly there was a knock at the window; I looked up to see a police officer. I opened the window.
“Can I help your officer?” I asked.
“Could I ask why you’ve pulled up and why you’re in the back of your car?” he asked.
“Certainly, my boyfriend was looking for his phone, he dropped it,” I said.
“Are you sure?” he asked.
“Am I sure? What I make up that now would I? Why would I? You think we were having sex in the back of my car?” I asked.
He looked shocked and started blushing.
“No sir, I didn’t mean that, I mean-” he said.
“I know what you mean, don’t worry about it,” I said smiling.
“Well have a good day sirs,” he said and walked away.
I started laughing.
“Frankie, that wasn’t nice,” he said.
“I know but you love it, you love me,” I said.
“That I do,” he said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer.
“You know we could stop here for a little longer,” I said wiggling my eyebrows.
“Nope, I want coffee,” he said.
“Oh I see, coffee is more special than me,” I said pouting.
“Sorry but in the morning it is, well early afternoon,” he said.
“Come on then sexy,” I said.
Sign up to rate and review this story