Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Radar

Where Did You Go?

by aswicked6661 0 reviews

mhm

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-10-03 - Updated: 2010-10-04 - 649 words

0Unrated
Benji's POV:::

As soon as my phone went off I knew it was Zack. I’ve never been so happy to answer a phone call. “NIGGGA!!!” I exclaimed as I ran out of the front door. “BENJI!!!” His voice rang through my phone. “How’s everything going?” “Alright…We all really miss you.” “I miss you guys too dude. I made a few new friends over here. They’re in a band too.” “Oh really? Bet they’re not as good as us.” “I dunno, I think they’re gonna make it. But practice with them is a lot different than with you guys.” “Not as ridiculous?” “No, they’re more serious.” “Psh, no fun.” “Yea really.” “Soooo we might have a surprise for you.” My eyebrow rose “Oh really Mr. Zachary, what’s that?” “You’ll find out.” “No you tell me now.” “NO” then the line went dead.

I walked back in shaking my head and laughing. “Why are you so happy now?” Frankie looked up with a smile. “One of my friends from back home called me. He’s being ridiculous.” He just nodded and turned back to the TV. “Well I’m gonna walk home. Don’t wanna piss off the rents. I didn’t even tell them I wasn’t coming home after school.” I started back for the door. “Well do you want someone to walk you home? It’s getting dark. These streets aren’t safe.” Gerard looked over at me. “Sure that’d be nice.” I smiled and waited for him to meet my side.

Walking home was a little too quiet for my taste, but I was getting used to it. “That’s my house over there.” Gerard pointed. Finally he spoke up. “Oh mine is right around the corner. Nice to know we live so close.” I looked at him with a smile. “Yea we can hang out a lot. I don’t really have any other friends besides the guys.” “Why not? You don’t seem like there's something wrong with you.” I joked, hoping nothing was really wrong with him. “I dunno, I just don’t get along with these people here.” “I can see why. They suck.” We hit my door step and I stopped. “Well, thank you for walking me home.” “No problem, see you tomorrow.” He smiled down at me. I hugged him like I would anyone else. His face turned bright red as he pulled back. I just smiled and walked into my house.

“Where the fuck have you been?” My dad yelled from the kitchen. “Made new friends, went to band practice with them after school.” “And you didn’t feel it was necessary to call and tell me that?” He came towards me. “I dunno, just didn’t cross my mind.” “Well don’t let it happen again.” “Alright.” I walked back to my room and laid back on my bed. I’m feeling so homesick, this place sucks so bad. I got up and locked my door then lit up a cigarette. Laying back on my bed I looked at the background on my cell phone; a picture of me and Zacky. I really loved that guy, but I didn’t have time to tell him before we left.

Right as my eyes felt heavy, I got a text message that blinded me. I don’t understand why they make the lights so bright on these phones. I tapped my screen and saw it was from Zacky. When I opened it, there was a picture from all of the guys with their shirts off with ‘WE LOVE BENJI’ written on them. I laughed pretty hard for a few seconds. It made me feel really good. “I love you guys J” I sent back to Zack. “we love you more.” Then I fell asleep. I just couldn’t avoid it anymore.
Sign up to rate and review this story