Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The High School Nightmare

stop putting on a act

by emo-girl

hope you like! comment please

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-10-04 - Updated: 2010-10-04 - 1243 words

?Blocked
I’d been when Gerard for three weeks, he was really sweet and kind, very gentleman like.
I stood with Frank, Kitty and Bob while they were smoking.
“Sure you don’t want a drag?” Kitty asked.
“Fine,” I said. She handed me her cigarette, I put it near my lips.
“Put those out and get to class,” someone said behind us. It was Gerard. He noticed I have a cigarette in my hand.
“Lucy put that out, go to your lessons, but now you have a detention,” he said.
“What!” I said.
“You heard me,” he said, he didn’t even smile.
“Why?” I asked.
“Because… you haven’t done your art homework,” he said.
“G- Mr. Way, can’t I hand it in tomorrow?” I asked.
“No, I don’t give extra days, it’s late, you get detention,” he said.
I groaned and put out kitty’s cigarette out for her.
She linked arms with me as we walked to lessons.
“God Mr. Way doesn’t like you,” she said.
I laughed a bit.
“Agreed,” I said.

I was in detention, Gerard wasn’t here yet, I sat on the desk and sat my bag next to me.
“Comfy?” he asked.
“Very,” I answered and giggled.
“Well your in a detention so sit down properly,” he said.
“Gee… I thought that was just an act,” I said in a teasing voice and playing with a button on his shirt.
I slowly unbuttoned his shirt, I rubbed his pale, amazing abs.
“Lucy…” he moaned.
Suddenly he grabbed me to stop my curious hands from exploring his body.
“Your coming home with me now,” he growled in my ear.
“Anything you want Mr. Way,” I said. He buttoned up his shirt, I put my bag on my back, he took a few things but then grabbed my hand and literally dragged me out.
I saw his growing erection in the car, I wasn’t a virgin, but my first time wasn’t exactly amazing, I wanted Gerard to be my first time, my first time was my boyfriend was kind of drunk, I think I even heard him moan out someone else’s name.
The lights were red, I decided to tease him more, so I leaned over to him.
“Mr. Way, I don’t think I can wait anymore,” I said in his ear and rubbed his thigh, very close to his erection.
He threw his head back.
“Oh God Lucy, please I don’t want an accident and then I can’t have you,” he said.
“But Mr. Way I’m really wet and horny,” I said as I licked his ear.
“How wet?” he asked.
“Very,” I said.
“You can even feel,” I said, I grabbed his hand and shoved it up my skirt and push my panties out of the way; I felt his fingers gently rub my very wet pussy. I moaned out.
“God you are fucking wet,” he said.
“I told you,” I said. He tried pulling his hand away but I held it there.
“Please, I want it there,” I said, throwing my head back and moaning as he slowly rubbed.
“Please Lucy, I want you so bad but the sooner we get home the sooner I can take you to my room and have you right there,” he said.
“Fine,” I said. He slowly pulled his hand away.
He drove quicker and then pulled up outside his house, he rushed me inside.
He picked up two notes.
“Mikey and my parents are out, good timing,” he said.
“Very,” I said. He dragged me to his room.
He locked his bedroom door and pushed me up against the wall. His hands ran along my body, one hand settled on my left breast, the other was stroking my thigh, he was teasing me, he went so close then would pull away.
“Please Gee…” I moaned.
His hands moved my panties to the side and rubbed circles in my throbbing pussy.
I moaned out and gripped onto his hair.
“Gee… more… oh God…” I moaned loudly as he pushed one of his fingers into my wet hole.
I cried out went he started rubbing and pushing his two fingers in and out my hole. I ran my fingers threw his hair. I was getting close, I was so wet and my pussy suddenly clamped down on his fingers and my waves of orgasms crashed over me.
“Oh…God….fuck…yes…” I moaned as I was coming down from the highs of my orgasms.
“I want you,” he growled in my ear.
“I’m all yours,” I panted as he kissed my collar bone.
I felt his hard one poking into my thigh as he kissed my neck and collar bone.
“Gee…” I moaned.
He pulled my t-shirt off quickly and looked down at my breast which made me nervous quickly.
“Don’t be scared, you’re beautiful,” he said. He pulled my right breast out of my black bra, he licked my nipple, I gasped at the feeling. He started sucking and biting gently. I ran my fingers threw his hair.
“I want you now,” I moaned.
“In time baby,” he said.
“So you aren’t a virgin?” he asked.
“No, I’m sorry Gee, I had sex with my ex on a drunk night after a party,” I said looking away, I felt his fingers on my chin and he turned my head to look at him.
“I don’t care if you aren’t or are, I love you too much to care,” he said. I smiled.
“I love you too,” he said.
He took his trousers off slowly.
“Are you sure about this?” he asked.
“Of course,” I said.
He kissed me softly as he got out a condom, but I stopped him.
“On the pill,” I said. He nodded and lined himself up.
“You ready?” he asked.
I nodded. He slowly pushed inside me. I groaned as he was near to being fully inside me.
He was fully in, he waited a little bit for me to adjust to the size, he pulled out and then pushed back in.
“Oh God…Mr. Way… Harder…faster…more,” I moaned out.
He pulled out and quickly slammed into me making me cry out, first with pain then with pleasure, I wrapped and locked my legs around his waist to making it easier to go faster and quicker. His one hand rubbed up and down my thigh, the other was pinching my nipple, which made me arch my back and moan out louder.
“Fuck… Lucy you’re so tight and wet,” he grunted as he plunged in and out of me faster and harder.
I was getting near to coming.
“Oh God Mr. Way…” I moaned more as he carried on slamming into me.
“Shit I’m near,” I panted, a few more plunges and the waves of my orgasms took over and washed over me.
Gerard carried on plunging in and out then came inside of me, filling me with his cum, we were both sweaty and ragged breathing. He lay down next to me, overcoming our orgasms.
“That was…fucking mind blowing,” he panted.
I wrapped my arm around his chest.
“I loved every second,” I said.
“Me too, now I think we need to get to sleep,” he said.
He pulled the blankets over us and we fell asleep in each others arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story