Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The High School Nightmare

waking up with a problem outside the front door

by emo-girl 4 reviews

don't know what to rate as, dumbass here, anyway please comment i'm starting to think no one likes my work!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-10-04 - Updated: 2010-10-04 - 312 words

0Unrated
I woke up and looked at Gerard sleeping; he looked cute but sexy too. He was the guy I loved, the guy I made love to last night, the guy who teaches me art, but who cares I have him, me resting my head on his chest, as it rises then falls. I loved to hear his heart beat.
“Morning Sweetie,” he said as he stretched his arms that soon rested on my waist.
“Hey Gee,” I said.
“Last night was amazing,” he said.
I nodded.
“I love you so much,” he said as he kissed my forehead.
“I love you too,” I said.

I felt on top of the world, I have an amazing guy, great friends, nothing can get in my way, or could it?

I heard the front door, Gerard groaned and got up and put on his boxers and a t-shirt, I put on a t-shirt of his and some panties. I followed him upstairs, I was curious I guess, always have been since I was a little kid. I went into the kitchen and started making some coffee.
“Hello Gerard,” Someone said, a woman’s voice.
“Shit, Eliza, what are you doing here? Oh fuck you’re…” Gerard said.
“Yes, pregnant, with your kid,” She said, I dropped the cups on the floor, they smashed into a thousand little pieces, just like my heart did, it felt like as soon as she said those words my heart was ripped out and broken.
“What was that?” She asked as she walked into the living room and looked straight at me, her bump was quiet big, but I’m guessing not the full nine months.
“Who are you?” She asked.
“I-I…” I stuttered, I looked at her face then her bump again, Gerard’s child, fuck.


A/N: please comment i'm starting to think no one likes my work!
Sign up to rate and review this story