Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Look Alive, Sunshine.

Sleepy Head

by SpazAttack 8 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-10-04 - Updated: 2010-10-04 - 781 words

2Ambiance
I adjusted myself on the couch as best as I could, my ass was numb from sitting awkwardly on the stiff cushion for so long. I sighed and settled for crossing one leg over the other. Mom was in the kitchen washing up and the rest of us had decided to finish off the movie.

We were all seated on the old, blue couch. AJ sat next to me, her head resting on Gerard's shoulder. She was dozing off and was almost completely out of it. I felt a tiny ping of jealously for her choosing to lean on Gerard instead of me. It was crazy that she could take to people so fast; she was a pretty affectionate kid when she wanted to be. Gerard on the other hand looked rather uncomfortable under her touch; his shoulders were stiff as he looked down at AJ as if she had done something unbelievable.

I couldn't help but giggle a bit. His eyes flicked to mine at the sound and his cheeks flushed a deep red. He turned back to the television and sank low in his seat, all the while, balancing AJ's head in his shoulder. His was so shy. It was kind of... adorable.

The soft glow from the T.V illuminated his features. His skin was pale and smooth; his lips were a dusty cherry. Long black locks fell over his prominent cheek bones as he lightly bit down on his bottom lip. His eyes... they looked green, but I couldn't really tell in the light. His long eyes lashes and soft features made him look slightly feminine... pretty.

"Frank?" I heard my mother call

I kept my gaze on the boy as I answered, "Yea..."

"Could you come here for a second?"

I slowly rose from the couch and went into the kitchen, finding my mother at the sink, her back turned to me.

"What's up?" I asked

She flipped around, giving me a friendly smile, "Well... I wanted to talk to you about sleeping arrangements"

I nodded for her to continue.

"Well, you know that space in this house is pretty limited and normally, I'd just let Gerard sleep on the pull-out couch, but you and I both know that sleeping on that thing is near impossible - it's like lying on concrete," she babbled on

"So... what are you saying?" I asked, wanting her to get to the point

"Well, I was thinking - only if you don't mind - that Gerard could sleep in your room," she said, smiling for effect

I frowned a bit. If it's one thing I hated most, it was having other people in my personal space. But, even though he doesn't say much, he seemed nice enough... and there was just something about him that I liked. It shouldn't be too bad.

"Sure," I said quietly

My mom looked at me in disbelief, "Really? No bitching, no moaning? You're completely okay with this?"

I smirked a little. She makes me sound like such a drama queen, "Well, yea..."

She gave me an appreciative grin, "Great!"

She returned to what she was doing, but not before telling me to show Gerard where he'll be staying.


I walked back into the living room only to find it empty, both Gerard and AJ gone. What the hell?

I walked further into the room, just to make sure they weren't there... nothing.

I jogged up the stairs, in search of them. They must have gone somewhere.

I walked futher down the hall, coming face to face with a door. Large, block letters were pasted on the white wood, 'Allison Jane Iero.' I twisted the knob and pushed open the door. AJ was there, asleep in her bed, looking just as peaceful as ever. I smiled at the site.

"I- I was just putting her in b-bed," I heard a voice come from the corner of the room.

Gerard came into view, his lip caught between his teeth again. If he kept that up, I'm pretty sure he'd tear it off one day.

He looked so innocent, standing awkwardly in the middle of the room. I can't even believe I'd ever suspected him of being a psycho killer who had bruttally murdered my family and would do the same to me. It's kind of funny really...

I felt a smile tug at the corners of my lips at the thought.

Gerard cleared his throat from across the room, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Um... c'mon, I'll show you where you're gonna be staying," I told him, turning and leaving the room while he trailed slowly behind.


***

Woo hoo! Second chapter. Hope you all enjoyed.
Sign up to rate and review this story