Categories > Original > Romance

Here Goes Nothing

by musicfreak17 1 review

A Chris Drew oneshot :)

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-10-04 - Updated: 2010-10-05 - 609 words - Complete

0Unrated
Alright, so this is my first Christofer Drew oneshot. I actually think it's kinda crappy. Actually, super crappy. I wrote it in about 30 mins with no initial idea. Came up with it on the spot just 'cause I was waiting for my friend to get out of class and I was bored and didn't feel like studying. Well, anyways, I hope you like it despite it's crappiness. Thanks for reading my rant xD

*

Dear Diary,
So there's this guy. His name is Chris. I don't know what to thing of him. He's probably one of the most unpopular guys here because he sings and plays guitar and looks like a hippie with his long hair and obsession with love and peace. Actually, he gets abused quite a lot around here. But anyways, he's in my math class, and he's kinda bad at it so the teacher wants me to tutor him. That's why I don't know what to think about him ('cause I don't really know him). He's uncool, status-wise, but seems really cool, personality-wise. But, he's pretty cute =/, so I don't know. I--
.

I quickly closed my journal, for a certain person walked up to me. Yes, it was Chris himself. Today was the first day of our tutoring session. "Ummm, hey." Awwww, he's so awkward, I thought to myself. "Hey. Ready to get started?" "Yup." He sat down as I took out my book, and we began.

>>FF>>
So, it's been a few weeks since I've been tutoring Chris. He has improved dramatically. That's not the point, the point is I think I made up my mind about Chris. He's a super cool dude, kinda weird...in a fun way. And, I think I came to the decision that, yes, I kinda like Christofer Drew Ingle. But, now, I don't know where to go from here. I'm really unsure about where we stand.

>>FF>>
So me and Chris, we're really good friends now. School is over, he passes the class. So us hanging out right now gives us some sort of relationship, right?

It's night, we're at the pier. So, I decided to make a subtle move. It's not much, but I guess it can be seen as a test for him. "I'm cold." "Aww, come here." He wrapped his arms around me. We all know that 'I'm cold' for a girl really means 'I want you to hold me.' Since he did it, that has to mean something...right? "Chris," I turned to face him. "I need to know, what are we?" "What do you mean? We're friends." "Oh." I knew I was throwing myself in the deep end...and I ended up drowning. "Why?" "Um, is that all you wanna be?" "Uh, umm, you want the truth Anne?" "Yes I do." He sighed. "I want more. I've always wanted more. When Mr. 'I-don't-give-a-shit' told me that you were gonna tutor me, I was ecstatic. I've always had a crush on you for so long." I was speechless. I really didn't know what to say. "Look, Anne, I'm okay with just being friends if you want. I--" I cut him off by attaching my lips to his. "I was hoping you would say that Chris." "Yea?" "Yea." I laced my hand with his as we walked away from the pier.

It just goes to show how taking a chance and following your heart can lead you in the right directions :)

Dear Diary,
So I made my final decision about Chris. He's not cool...he's amazing. He is now mine and forever will be :)




The end :)

Rate and Review? no matter how had it is? hehe
Sign up to rate and review this story