Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold

Aunt Barbara & England

by MCR_Vampire_321 2 reviews

Short chapter, but stuff happens!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-10-05 - Updated: 2010-10-05 - 378 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lucy's POV...

It's all sorted. I'm moving back to England.
Aunt Barbara came over from England for the weekend. She was talking to Mom and Dad for ages about how their jobs were getting on, but then she came upstairs and got me and my sisters in one room to have a 'big girly chat'
Big, is the appriopriate word for Aunt Barbara. No offence to her though, because I love her!
She smiled at us all and went "So, I hear you girls have all got boyfriends!"
"I don't." I replied, sulkily.
"Me and Hollie lost ours for a bit." Chloe glared at me "But we've decided to forgive and forget.
"Liar!" I hissed under my breath to her.
She hit me while our Aunt wasn't looking.
"Did your parents talk to you about safe sex?" She askes, with raised eye-brows.
"YES!" We all say loudly at once.
"Well..." She begins to say something, when I have a sudden brainwave.
"When you go back to England tommorow, can you take me with you?" I asked out of the blue
Hollie looked shocked, same as Aunt Barbara and Chloe laughed.
But it's all fixed. Infact, I'm on my way to England right now.

Chloe's POV...

Hollie came into my room at 4AM. She was crying, so I sat up to listen to her.
"She's gone." She whispered "She's really gone."
I sighed "Isn't that a good thing?"
"No!" Hollie burst out, leaning her head on my shoulder "What she did was mean, but we're her sisters! And we drove her away!"
I put my arm round her "In all fairness, we weren't the ones throwing food at her..."
"But we didn't act like sisters and help her!"
"No!" I snapped "We didn't! Because she didn't act like a sister to us!"
Hollie suddenly shot away from me "Well maybe if we had just given her the chance to explain, she might've had a good reason!"
I was shocked. She was argueing back?
"You think so?" I ask after a moments silence.
Hollie calms down "I don't know. And now we'll never know, because we're such bad sisters."
And then she left, to go back to her room.
And now I'm lying in bed thinking... What have we done?
Sign up to rate and review this story