Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Murder Me Slowly

I'm With the Bassist.

by AshTheDeathBat 1 review

Just another day at work. Fun-filled and now love-filled.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2010-10-06 - Updated: 2010-10-06 - 824 words

0Unrated
A/N: Typing on the computer makes me sleepy :( Anyway, I hope you are enjoying this. Remember to be reviewing like good little children.

“You had a dream that Frank hung himself?” Mikey asked, eyes wide.

“Yes, well, I don’t know whether he hung himself. But, he was dangling on a rope, d-dead.” I was barely able to get that word out of my mouth.

“Who.: He sighed.

“Yeah, tell me about it.”

Then, a girl walked in, and Mike’s attention was drawn to her.

“Wow,” He mumbled.

She looked to about four inches shorter than him. Her eyes were light, they looked to be a shade of gray, and they were perfectly lined with coal black eyeliner. He blond hair reached a few inches past her shoulder, making her pale shin pop out. She had on a t-shirt that read ‘I’m with the bassist’ on it. Her blue jeans were ripped and her red converse were graffitied with black sharpie

“Ooh! Mikey likey?” I asked, arching an eyebrow.

“Mikey likey a lot.”

“Well, the,” I laughed, shoving him out from behind the counter. “Go say something to her.”

“Like what?” He gave me a confused look.

“Anything.” I said. “Just try not to surpass the dork level too much.”

“Okay.” He walked over beside her and stood there for a few seconds. “You kow, I’m a bassist.”

I slapped the palm of my hand to my forehead and shook my head. Smooth.

“Excuse me??” She looked at him, laughing slightly.

“I’m a bassist.” He pointed at her shirt.

I couldn’t bare to watch or listen to anymore of this I ducked down behind the counter and prayed to God that he would like Mikey have a chance wit her.

A few minutes went by then, “I’ll ring you up over here” I heard them start over.

“I got it!” I popped up from behind the counter, causing the girl to gimp. “You go d something over there.” I pushed him away towards the clearance section.

“Hazel!” He tried to protest.

“Something over there!” Now!” I flapped my hands at him. He rolled his eyes and walked away. “I’m sorry if he creeped you out.” I said as she handed me the shirt she’d picked out. “Oooh, Iron Maiden. Good choice.”

“Thanks.” She smiled. She had such a pretty face. “He didn’t creep me out too much.”

“Well, that’s good.” I laughed. “He can be a bit… awkward at times.”

“Oh, he seemed nice.” She grinned.

“You gave him your number, I amuse?” I asked.

“Yeah, she blushed.

“Well, what’s your name? I may be seeing a lot of you. I’m dating his brother.” I laughed.

“Elizabeth. But, people call me Elle.” She told me.

“Elle,” I repeated me as she handed me her mine. I handed her the bag with her shirt. “See you around.”

“See ya.” She called, walking out.

“What did she say?” He asked, bouncing over to me. You would have though that I had just given him thirty cups of coffee.

“She said that you smell funny and that you had a booger in your nose.” I told him, trying not to crack a smile.

“She did?” He asked, a bewildered look came on his face. I felt a smirk tugging at the corners of my mouth. “Hazel Michelle! You liar! Liars go to Hell!” He jumped up and down.

“Alright! Don’t have a cow.” I laughed at him. :She said that you seemed like a nice guy. She acted really interested in you.”

“Really?”

“No, I lied, again.”

His eyes grew wide.

“I‘m kidding!”

“You are so immature.” He rolled his eyes.

"Maybe, Mikey Way, you are just too mature.” I told him.

He opened his mouth to say something, but his phone went off.

“Hello?” He answered it. “ O what’s up?” Food poisoning…Ouch! Sure, I’ll cover for you. Till close, right? Alright, get better soon.” He hung up.

“Who was that?”

“Jim.” He replied.” The night manager. He needs me to cover his shift.”

“Oh my gosh!” I gasped. “Write it down! Little mister perfect called in sick! Write it down!”

“Hazel, calm down.” He told me. “You don’t have a ride home now.

“So, I’ll just call Gerard to come pick me up.” I tolled me eyes.

“He’s out of town.” He reminded me.

“Oh…yeah…” I said, feeling stupid.

“Let me call Frank and see if he’ll give you a ride.” He pulled out his phone an had a tiny conversation.

“And…” I said.”

“He can do it.

At about fifteen till seven, Frank walked into Hot Topic. Mikey told me that I could go ahead and leave, but Frank got distracted by the new things that we had got in. Eventually, I drug him out of the store and we headed home.
Sign up to rate and review this story