Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever and Ever

Smile

by MCArmyWife 6 reviews

Gerard is tempted.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-10-09 - Updated: 2010-10-10 - 3573 words

5Exciting
Gerard stepped outside the radio station’s back door and quickly pulled a pack of cigarettes from his pocket. He knew he didn’t have much time but he really needed a smoke and a moment to clear his mind.

Ray walked out a minute later followed by Bob. Ray also lit up while Bob simply wanted to get some fresh air.

“Shit, I’m tired.” Bob said as he took a seat on a small retaining wall.

“Me too.” Ray nodded. “I wish we didn’t have that TV appearance to tape today. I’d like to go back and take a nap.”

Gerard nodded but didn’t speak. He’d really hoped for a few minutes alone.

“Hello.” Tammy greeted the men as she walked outside. “I’m supposed to tell you guys you’ll be on again in about seven minutes.” She moved over towards a shady spot and pulled out her own pack of cigarettes. Gerard’s eyes watched her as she fumbled through her pockets. “Damn, I’ve lost my lighter.” She muttered.

“Here.” Gerard quickly crossed the distance between them and handed her his own lighter.

“Thanks.” She lit her cigarette then smiled. “Today’s been so chaotic I need this.”

“I know what you mean.” Gerard said not moving away. He found he couldn’t keep his eyes off her. There was something about her that intrigued him.

“Any idea how many more phone in questions we’re gonna do?” Ray asked.

Tammy looked over at him. “Just a few. Then Steve will ask you all some questions about the new album.” She looked back at Gerard. “Uh, he wanted me to ask you if he can question you about your fiancée.”

Gerard blinked in surprise. “I don’t really like to talk about my private life.”

Ray and Bob both exchanged a shocked look. While that had been true before he’d met Anna they thought he’d changed his mind. It was common knowledge now that he and Anna were a hot topic on the Net.

“Oh I understand.” Tammy said softly. “I’ll tell Steve to steer clear of that topic. I must say however I was surprised when I heard you’re engaged to Annabelle Lewis. She’s such a wonderful author. I was lucky enough to meet her at a book signing once and she seemed so sweet.”

“She is.” Gerard muttered as he continued to stare at Tammy. Her eyes really drew him in. They were such a stunning shade of green but there was just something else.

“We better get back in there.” Bob said while standing. Ray started to follow him but Gerard didn’t move.

“Come on, Gee.” Bob said when he and Ray reached the door.

Gerard turned and frowned at him. “I’ll be there in a minute.”

They went inside leaving Gerard and Tammy alone. She held out his lighter and laughed, “Don’t want you to think I’m trying to steal it from you.” When he held out his hand she placed it in his palm letting her fingers linger a bit longer than necessary.

Gerard grinned, “I wouldn’t think that.”

She stared into his eyes, “That’s good. I wouldn’t want you to think anything bad about me.”

At that moment he was having thoughts that were indeed bad. The soft swell of her breast, the curves of her body were definitely making him have some “bad’ thoughts.

“I love your new album. Your voice is incredible.”

“Thanks.” He murmured taking a step closer to her. He didn’t understand it but something about this woman attracted him. And, he reasoned with himself, he was only being friendly, nothing wrong with that.

Tammy took one last puff then tossed the cigarette “Work calls.” She laughed.

Gerard held the door open for her. As she passed by him she was close enough for him to inhale the smell of her perfume. Whatever it was he really liked it. He made sure as they walked down the hall towards the studio to stay close enough to her so he could enjoy the scent. Something about it really got to him.





Anna sat with Claire while Jamia and Christa tried on several different items that had caught their eyes.

Claire smiled over at Anna. “I am sure he will like it.” She said softly glancing down at the bag by Anna’s feet.

Anna smiled slightly. “You saw me go back.”

She had indeed saw Anna go back into one of the stores to purchase a satin teddie. “Yes. I do not think they knew what you went back to purchase though.”

“It is silly I am embarrassed to purchase something like that.”

Claire grinned, “I understand how you feel. This is all so different for us but different in a good way.”

“Yes, in a good way.” Anna said forcing herself to stay focused. She was trying very hard not to think about Gerard but she was worried. For the past several minutes she felt that something was wrong.

Jamia came out of the dressing room and modeled a pair of jeans. “Do these look okay?” She asked as she walked over to the large mirror.

“They look very nice.” Claire answered. “I like the tee shirt too.”

Jamia nodded, “Yeah I’m gonna get it. I just wasn’t sure about the jeans.” She wandered back into the dressing room.

Claire’s cell phone rang just as Christa came out of the dressing room with a disappointed look on her face. Nothing she had tried on was to her liking.

“Hello.” Claire said warmly.

“Must be Bob.” Christa whispered to Anna taking a seat next to her. “Just look at that smile.”

Anna nodded. It was obvious from the look of happiness on Claire’s face she was talking with Bob.

Suddenly Claire’s smile slipped. “Uh, no. Why do you ask?”

Anna wondered what Bob was asking Claire.

Claire listened a moment then stood to move away from the others. She lowered her voice. “Then she is lying.”

Bob looked down the hallway to make sure no one was around to overhear. “Yeah, that’s what I thought. I just can’t believe Gee didn’t pick up on the lie. Not that it really matters or anything.”

It was obvious to Claire that there was a reason Bob was concerned. “And she works at the radio station?”

“Yeah, we’re headed over to the TV station now. It’s a sister station so she’s gonna accompany us over there.” He gripped his phone tightly questioning his actions. Still he just had the feeling that something he didn’t understand was going on and that Claire should know. Gerard was acting so strange since they’d gotten to the station and he didn’t understand it or like it.

Claire had a sinking feeling she knew what was going on. She also understood Bob was trying to let her know in his own way. “Perhaps Anna should call Gerard.” She said softly.

Bob realized she did understand. “Yeah, maybe that would be a good idea.” He had sat for the last twenty minutes watching Gerard act like a man who was very attracted to a woman who wasn’t his fiancée and he wanted it to stop. Frank and Ray had seemed to notice too.

“Bob, thank you for calling.” Claire said softly breaking into his thoughts.

He sighed, “I don’t get what’s going on. I just don’t want anyone to get hurt, you know?’

“Yes, I understand.” Claire said sadly wishing she could explain it to him.

“Fuck I know he loves Anna. I don’t get what the jackass is doing.”

Claire had to lie to him. “I’m sure it is nothing to worry about. Perhaps it is just that since meeting Anna he has a different outlook on life. I understand he was suffering from depression for quite some time. Now that has changed he may just be feeling a bit more outgoing. However, like you said, I am sure he loves Anna very much.”

“Yeah.” Bob muttered angrily as he saw Gerard walking down the hallway towards him with Tammy at his side. They had gone to her office so that she could grab her stuff before they left for the television station.

“I will have Anna call him.” Claire said again before saying goodbye and disconnecting.

“I am to call Gerard?’ Anna had walked over towards Claire and had heard the last part of the conversation.

Claire looked past her and saw that Jamia had not emerged from the dressing room and that Christa was flipping through another rack of clothing.

“I believe there may be a problem.” Claire said lowering her voice. She explained what Bob had told her.

Anna felt her heart sink. “So the others have noticed his attraction to this woman.”

Claire nodded.

“Anna I think something is amiss. Bob made it sound as if this woman is purposely paying a lot of attention to Gerard. She also lied to him about you.”

“What?”

“She told him that she had met you at a book signing. Bob quickly realized that was a lie. He knows you do not do any publicity events. However Gerard did not pick up on this fact.”

“Perhaps he chose not to pick up on the lie.” Anna said looking away.

“Anna stop.” Claire said reaching out to touch her arm. “You know what is happening. Yes, the bond is fresh and yes other women will attract his attention but I do not believe he would act on that attraction. If this woman had gotten his attention to this degree then you know why. You forget how closely we are bonded at times. I know this has already happened once before. I could also smell the scent on him.”

Anna closed her eyes a moment. “Of course you could.”

“We both know there are those out there that want to cause trouble for you and they are trying to use Gerard. Doing so knowing full well that hurting you will hurt Jacob.”

Anna opened her eyes and smiled sadly, “I am sorry I forget sometimes how much you do understand. I am just grateful they never tried to hurt me through you.”

“They could not.” Claire said slightly shrugging, “I was always at your side. There was no chance. However because of who Gerard is they have much more opportunity. They want to prove you are weak and can not control him. You can not let that happen. You can not simply sit back and let that happen.”

The passion and determination in Claire’s voice surprised yet pleased Anna. “You are correct.” She thought a moment. “I have an idea. I must speak to the others.”





“You look great.” Tammy said staring into the mirror at Gerard’s reflection as the makeup artist took a step back.

“Thanks” He grinned locking eyes with her in the mirror.

“Hey you guys still have about 20 minutes while everything gets set up. I have a small office upstairs and well…” She glanced away. “I was wondering if you’d sign my hardcover Umbrella Academy.”

“Sure.” He slid out of the makeup chair. “I’d love to.”

Bob frowned as he watched Gerard and Tammy leave the room. He wondered if Anna had called his friend. He waited several minutes then pulled out his cell and was just preparing to call Claire when he was shocked to hear her voice. Glancing up he saw them all walk into the room.

“Hey.” Ray greeted Christa with a kiss. “What are you guys doing here?”

Christa laughed, “We just thought we’d come by and watch you guys tape the show.”

Bob stood and walked over to Claire quickly pulling her into his arms. He kissed her lips then said, “I’m glad you’re here.”

“See?” Jamia said to Frank who had joined them. “See how happy he is to see her?’ She playfully hit Frank on the arm.

“Who said I’m not happy to see you?” He laughed giving her a tight hug.

Anna stood just inside the room watching the couples.

Bob glanced over at her. “Uh Gee just want to autograph something.” He said nervously, “He should be back in a minute.”

Anna nodded.

Carol, the makeup artist who was straightening up her station, spoke up. “He went to Tammy’s office. It’s just up the stairs, first door on the right.”

“Thank you.” Anna gave her a smile then quickly turned for the stairs.

“Shit.” Bob muttered.

“It will be fine.” Claire whispered understanding his concern.





“I really appreciate this.” Tammy said softly as she leaned down next to Gerard who was bent over the desk preparing to autograph the book. She was inches away and he could feel her warm breath on his cheek. Her scent much stronger now caused him to inhale deeply, longingly.

“No problem.” He hoped she didn’t notice his hand was slightly shaking as he autographed the book adding a personalized inscription.

“So nice.” She whispered.

Gerard turned his head to gaze into her eyes. “You’re eyes are so beautiful.”

Tammy smiled as she straightened to stand. “You have beautiful eyes.” As he stood he took a step back from the desk but she quickly reached out to gently touch his cheek. “I could get lost in those eyes.” She whispered.

He couldn’t stop himself. He took a step closer and pulled her to him. Her scent sent his emotions into a frenzy. He wanted this woman and he wanted her now.

Tammy leaned forward playing her part. “Gerard this is wrong.”

His hands moved down her back to cup her ass through her sheer skirt. He was beyond understanding the difference between right and wrong. He was beyond anything but the burning desire racing through him. “I want you.” He ground out.

“I want you.” Tammy answered pressing her body to his. She ran her fingers through his hair. “So much.”

Gerard let his gaze fall to the soft swell of her breast. He leaned foreword and pressed his lips against the soft skin of her neck. A groan escaped his lips when Tammy reached up to unbuttoned her blouse then unhooked the front clasp of her bra.

“Oh fuck yeah.” He ground out as his lips moved to cover her right nipple. He moved their bodies so that she was leaning against the desk. He needed more. Pushing her back so that she was laying on the desk he ran his hands under her skirt.

Tammy smiled to herself thinking how easy this had been.

Gerard’s fingers found the top of her panties and tore them down her legs. He was shaking as he took a step back and fumbled with his belt buckle.

“Let me.” Tammy whispered sitting up.

“Yeah, fuck hurry.”

She undid the belt buckle the gently pushed him back so she could slide off the desk. Sinking to her knees in front of him she pulled his jeans and boxers down. Then she looked up into his eyes. “Tell me you want me.”

“Oh fuck I want you.”

She smiled as she grasped his hard dick in her hands. Slowly she began to stroke him. “Do you want me to suck you off or should I get back on the desk so you can fuck me?”

Her words barely penetrated his fevered brain. “Suck me off.” He commanded. As he saw her open her mouth to take him in he closed his eyes.

When he opened them a moment later he saw Tammy flying across the room to land in a crumbled heap. At first his brain could not comprehend what was happening. Anna stood over the woman then leaned down and with one hand picked her up by wrapping her fingers around Tammy’s neck.

“Anna.” Gerard cried out as he watched in horror. Tammy’s feet were dangling just above the floor.

“Do not worry. I will not kill her.” Anna’s tone was flat. She lowered Tammy’s body to the floor but kept a tight hold on her arm wrenching it as she pulled her back towards Gerard.

“Anna, I’m so sorry. I don’t know what the fuck happened.” He saw the look of fear in Tammy’s eyes.

“Shut up.” Anna said without looking at him. Her attention was on Tammy. “Now tell me who is behind this?”

Tammy was crying. “I don’t know what you mean.”

“You understand perfectly.” Anna said tightening her grip causing Tammy to cry out in pain. “Tell me now or believe me you will experience pain like you have never felt before.”

“Anna this is my fault.” Gerard said. “Let her go.”

When Anna turned he saw her eyes had changed, her fangs bared. “You are weak and that weakness was played upon.” She thrust Tammy towards him. “That scent? Do you recognize it? It drives your lust.” When she pushed Tammy away the woman stumbled and almost fell.

Gerard stood dumbfounded.

“That scent is the scent of one blood bound to another. She was given instructions to seduce you.” She looked at Tammy, “Now tell me who.”

“I can’t.” Tammy cried. “I don’t ….”

Anna’s anger was building but in a flash it subsided when she looked closely into Tammy’s eyes. Never before had she encountered anything like this. “Then tell me what you planned to do after you seduced Gerard.”

Nervously Tammy glanced towards the bookshelves, which did not go unnoticed by Anna. She released the woman’s arm and crossed the room. It took only a moment to find the small video recorder that had been taping since Gerard and Tammy had entered the office. Anna grabbed it from the shelf then threw it across the room. It hit the wall shattering into pieces as it fell to the ground.

Anna slowly walked back over to her. “What was to happen next? What were you to do with the video?”

Tammy cowered in fear. “It was to be put on the Internet. It was to show how you couldn’t control your ward.” Tammy whispered. “ I was supposed to make sure it got put on the Internet.”

Anna closed her eyes a moment to calm her anger and regain control of her emotions. When she opened her eyes they were once again icy blue. “You have failed.” She said slowly. “I pity you.” Turning from the now sobbing woman she spoke to Gerard. “They are waiting downstairs.”

The shock was starting to wear off and the regret he felt came to him full force, “Anna I’m sorry.”

Anna could not let her emotions, the deep hurt she felt, be shown. “I said they are waiting. We must go.” She walked to the door and waited while he readjusted his clothing.

As they stepped into the hallway Anna spoke. “You must act as if nothing happened.”

“But what about her?”

“She will remain silent. If what she did is revealed there will be a swift and serious punishment. She understands our laws and she understands what will happen to her.”

“Who made her do it?” He asked struggling to understand.

Just looking at Gerard right now was painful. Without glancing over at him she said, “Obviously a very powerful Healer. When I looked into her eyes I could see she truly did not know who had commanded her to do this. That part of her memory had been erased. That is not a feat most Healers can perform, erasing only part of one’s memory.”

“So someone made her do it but she doesn’t know who?”

Anna’s temper snapped again, “Gerard you do not understand. She is nothing, simply a pawn.” She knew her words would hurt but he had to understand. “That is the same way you are viewed. To them you are simply another human who is beyond their contempt. This is not about you. It is about my failure to control you. Your actions reflect on me. Perhaps this has all been a mistake.”

His whole body was still shaking. “Anna I’m so fuckin’ sorry. You have to hate me for this.”

“I hate your weakness was revealed.” Anna said as they reached the steps. “We can not discuss this now.”

Gerard put out his hand to grab her arm. “Just tell me you still love me.” He pleaded.

Anna looked into his eyes but could not speak. Her emotions were too raw and she had to stay in control. She reached down and took his hand knowing the others were at the bottom of the stairs watching. “Smile.” She commanded squeezing his hand.

“But Anna.”

She cut him off with a glance. He saw her eyes flash filled with anger. “Gerard you must get your emotions under control. If you can not I will be forced to turn over your care to another. Do you understand?”

He understood that and he was afraid. “I will not lose you.” He whispered.

They continued to the bottom of the stairs. Anna spoke softly so that he would only hear her words. “You may not have a choice.”
Sign up to rate and review this story