Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Dream Come True

One

by jadesohma 0 reviews

abby sharp has only dreamed of living in harry potters world. shes been to the wizarding world of harry potter 15 times,had all the movies of dvd,knew every little detail down set in her mind, and ...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Draco,Harry,Hermione,Ron - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-10-10 - Updated: 2010-10-11 - 508 words

-1TrainWreck
I wake up to my ipod blasting Bohemian Rhapsody. I sit still on my bed until Helena comes on. Not in the mood, I slam my hand down i the power.

Dragging feet' i make it down stairs. I turn to the kitchen and i notice my mom mummbling like a crazy person and hold a sheet of paper. I creep behind the sofa where she sat. Too bad the floor squecked. She spun around, putting the sheet behind her.

"Mom, whats is that?" i ask eyeing her, the sheet, her again.

"N-nothing honey. Why don't you get youe self some breakfast?" she stammerd

I lunge for the sheet. A bit ripped at the top,$ but i got it no less. I smooth it out and read it.

Dear Ms.Sharp,
I am happy to notifi you that you were accepted into Hogwarts school of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Classes start on the first of September. You will need the fallowing:
A Wand
Robes
Spell Books Grade Four
Welcome to Hogwarts,
Ablus Dumbledore


I raise my head. My mom moving her head as she hands me anothing sheet. I began to read.


Dear Ms. Sharp,
it has come to our attention that you have done magic this summer. The lumonus charm was performed by you on July 19th. We, confused yes, welcome you to Hogwarts non the less.
Your new Headmaster
Albus Dumbledore

I look at my mother when she said "Its a joke. Now give it to me. I'll throw it out." she says grabbing at the paper

I move it out of her wayand say "No. I want to go."
"Abby! Do you have any idea where this is if its even true?!" She yells

"Yeah I do. I want to at least see-"


"Abby this is in England! do you know how much money that will cost?!" She yells


"I'll pay! I got 2,094 from grandma! thank you for telling me to save my money! I'll pay for all of us!"


"How do we even know you did this?!"


"Because I rember! i thought it was a dream. I gess not. I'll get the stick i use as a wand!"


"Get it. If any thing happends then your paying for us to go."


I glare at her and run up the stairs. I had to crawl under my bed but i got the carved stick I use. Running back down I hold it in my hand. "Lumonus" escaped off my lips. The tip of the stick lit up. It shinded in my mom's eyes. When she took it form me the light fadded. I take it back and it lit once again.


"Thats so cool!" I heard. It was my little sister Carly. She quickly took it out of my hand, it stayed lit.She giggled as i took it away.


"Knocks," i say. The light turned off and I saw my mom's mouth wide open. "Now do you believe me?"


She naodded slowly. Then asked "H-How would we know where it is?"


"Fallow the book."
Sign up to rate and review this story