Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My baby romance

morning joy

by emo-girl 1 review

the joy of the morning problem... comment!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-10-14 - Updated: 2010-10-14 - 406 words

0Unrated
I couldn’t sleep, I just sat on my bed crying as I kept saying to myself...
I CAN’T DO THIS...
I’m a fringing guy, I’m a guy who has now fucked up his life. I was stuck with this thing now, something growing inside of me, I didn’t hate it but I couldn’t feel anything for it at the moment, I just thought about how crap I would be as a parent, look at me... I can just about look after myself let alone a kid. I looked around my room, black walls covered in posters and artwork, clothes scattered around the room, a real good place for a baby to grow up in... not.
What about my parents? Were they going to think I’m a freak and kick me out?
What about the band? Was they going to kick me out? Hate me because I was a weirdo?
This just made me cry more thinking the worst and then thinking that I couldn’t love with this.
“Gee? You up?” Mikey asked as he knocked on my door.
“Yeah I am Mikey,” I said. He came in and sat on my bed.
“Gee, what’s wrong?” he asked.
“Will everyone hate me?” I asked.
“No, of course not... Gerard Way I am telling you now as your brother no one will hate you, and if they do then fuck them, you know mom has always wanted grandchildren,” he said.
“I don’t think she expects it from her own son though,” I said.
“When you going to tell them?” he asked.
“I don’t know Mikes, I’m scared if they’ll hate me for what I am,” I said.
“They won’t, anyway I be here for you when you do tell them,” he said.
I smiled. I love Mikey, he was my little brother who I could share things with, things I didn’t want to tell anyone else.
I suddenly felt a strange feeling in my stomach.
“Oh God! Out the way!” I yelled as I ran out the room and into the bathroom and flung myself over the toilet, pucking my guts out in the toilet, so attractive...not.
“Gerard? You okay?” Dad asked.
I groaned as I turned around seeing him looked kind of worried.
“Dad, I have something to tell you and mom,” I said.

A/N: Hope you like! Please comment!
Sign up to rate and review this story