Categories > Original > Fantasy

Mixed Blood

by KillerKittyKat13 0 reviews

A young girl named Alisa Jane Smith moves to a small town call Blossom-Hill. She is a perfectly normal girl, until she meets the three boys that change her life for ever. As piece by piece of her m...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-10-14 - Updated: 2010-10-14 - 1742 words

0Unrated
Chapter One ~New Student~ Alisa



My name is Alisa Jane Smith, but you can just call me Alisa. I’m a average normal sixteen year old girl but the only thing that’s not normal about me is that I cant remember any thing when I was younger, the only thing I can remember when I was younger is when I watched my own Mother die right in front of me.

My Mother was a demonologist, as you can see were in the year 2020 so are scientist over the years have been studying all different kinds of creatures, like demons. My Mother was a expert on all those kind of things, but that doesn’t mean she wouldn’t be hurt by one of the demons.

When I was about ten years old my Mother was working in her laboratory in the basement with a new demon she found. It was a different species, a species that my Mother has never worked on before. So she did not know that this demon was uncontrollably mad. In the hour my Mother had the demon it started to go on a rampage, and my Mother did not know how to control it. At that very moment I went down stairs to see if my Mother wanted dinner. When I entered the room I found my Mother screaming for her life. She was getting eaten by the demon, my body was frozen, just staring at my Mother and the demon.

That was the only memory of my child hood past I could remember, which wasn’t the one I wanted to remember. After what happened to my Mother I couldn’t really interact with other kids. My Father started to worry about me, so he decided we should move a to all town called Blossom Hill. That’s how I’m here, standing in front of the office door scared out of my mind that I wont be able to fit in with the other kids.

I slowly opened the office door and saw a young lady in about her late twenties typing on the computer like a mad women. I walked to her desk and waited for her to notice me. After a couple more clicking she turned her head to me and plastered a fake smile.

“Are you a new student?” She asked in a annoying high pitched voice. I nodded towards her. She opened a drawer in her desk and pulled out a schedule and a lock for my new locker and gave them to me. With that she went back to her annoying typing. I walked out the office and started to stroll threw the halls wondering were my locker was. I took the stairs up to my locker and---

“Oh, I’m so sorry.” I said. I kneeled down to the floor and helped a boy pick up his papers. I gathered the papers and looked up to the boy and handed them to him. “Here you go.” I said politely while looking into his golden eyes. He had blond hair with millions of brown streaks in his hair, he had a slim figure, and was quite pale. I handed him the papers and waited for a reaction but all he did was take the papers and said…

“Do you know that you don’t have a uniform, right?” I was completely stunned by his rude actions. I looked towards the other students clothes, he was right. I HAD NO UNIFORM! I decided to at least get threw the day and not be late for--

RING!!! RING!!! RING!!! Oh no! I’m late for my first class! I started to run to history class, which was on the first floor, damn. I was out of breath when I reached my class. I entered the room and looked towards the teacher which he was talking about some thing in the history of demons.


“You’re late on your first day Alisa Jane Smith, I think that’s worth a detention.” The history teacher snickered at me. I was completely appalled. “You will be sitting by Hero in the back row and you can call me Mr. Jackson.” He said while pointing to the boy I bumped into not too long ago. I trudged to my seat and the slouched in my seat waiting for the lecture.

“Okay class you’ll be learning about the great Mixed Blood princess known as Sirius. It’ll be in you text book so please read 129 to 138. You have ten minuets to start reading.” With what Mr. Jackson said I quickly took out my book and started to read.


Chapter One The First Legend

This starts off with a nine year old girl who was a demon and God’s daughter. She was lovely, she had long strait silver hair that would even shine on the darkest nights, she would have beautiful silver eyes, pale as the snow, and thin. She was such a beautiful girl, but then she fell. She fell off the ends of heaven and then landed on earth with out a trace of her power as if she was mortal.

When young Sirius woke up in the middle of no where she had no memory of her Father or even the heavens, she was all alone. Well until she found her guardian humans a couple years after the fall. We don’t know what happened to her in between the time she fell, and now it’s all a mystery.

After a couple years after that her Father and Mother decided that she would be wed to the oldest son of the right hand demon for the Devil. His name is the most oddest of his sons, Demon, the oldest. The middle child would be the protector for Sirius named black, another odd name. Last but not least Hero the one that should have never been born.

Hero was born in a way no one could be born, he was born by his Mother’s own blood. Hero’s Mother took her wrist and sliest it with a knife, and her blood dropped into a lake. When the blood hit the lake Hero was born, he was a baby. He joined the family known as the unwanted.

Hero was suppose to be disposed of, but was not cause his family stood by him.


The End


I didn’t even know about this and my Mother was a demonologist. This whole story seemed so familiar, but it also seemed so unfamiliar. Why is that so?

RING!!! RING!!! RING!!! I stood up from my desk and headed to my next class, gym. The lockers were crowded with screaming girls who looked like they were going to die.

“SO THE TWO NEW STUDENT’S WHO ARE COMING TOMORROW ARE HERO’S BROTHERS!” One of the girls screamed.

“YES! I’m so excited!” Another girl yelled. Wow, these girls shouldn’t drink coffee in the morning. I quickly got dressed and walked to the gym.

“Okay class, we are going to play doge ball so START HITTING!” The coach yelled at my class mates. They both spread out on two different sides and started to throw the balls. I decided to stay in the far back and not get hit. Class pretty much went like that threw the whole period.

I looked at my schedule to end up seeing the worst thing in the world, chemistry. UGH! I walked to the room number and slowly entered.

“Hello Ms. Smith my name is Mister Browns but many of my student’s could call me Brownie.” I nodded to Mister Browns. I sat in a front row seat next to no one, lucky me! The class went on telling students to always ware a special kind of goggles when working in the lab. Class was like that for the whole period and I got to say, it was boring.

Threw the whole day was just boring things I’ve already learned before. When the last bell rang I past a whiteboard in the hallway that said ‘TRY OUTS FOR VOLLEY BALL’ written on the board with different colors on each letter. Maybe I have a chance to make the team? I never wanted to join volley ball last year cause most people thought I shouldn’t do it.

Even though they never saw me play they just told me not to try out, so I just didn’t go out for it. But now I have a chance to try out with out anyone getting mad.

I started to walk out the door out of my new high school and saw that dumb ass. He was sitting on a motorcycle which was painted black with a little blue streak of fire on the left side of the motorcycle. He had on a black helmet that couldn’t show his face, it made him look so…mysterious…I guess.

With out my intentions I kept staring at him with out even noticing that I was staring at him for too long. He turned his head towards me which made me on the edge since I don’t know if he’s annoyed with me or just looking at me. I hate that damn helmet! He stopped looking at me and started the motorcycle with a quick movement then sped away.

My heart calmed down when I saw him fading away in town. Why dose he do that to me? He’s such a ass. I bet he embarrasses girls who actually like him, he would probably laugh in that poor girls face if She actually had enough courage to ask him out. Just thinking about it made me shiver in horror.

Of course I didn’t drive my car to school today, I’m stupid. I ran to my house quickly avoiding eye contact with anyone who was at my school, I don’t like the attention.

“Hey sweetie how was your day?” My Father asked me.

“It was fine.” I left with out another word. He knew I wanted space so he didn’t bother me. I couldn’t get this feeling off me that I was being watched, I felt I was being stalked as some people would say.

I cuddled in my bed and slowly fell asleep. I Felt like my dream was just a deep dark pit of nothing, what could this strange dream mean?
Sign up to rate and review this story