Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My baby romance

the doctors

by emo-girl 0 reviews

short but i promise they will get longer!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-10-15 - Updated: 2010-10-15 - 285 words

0Unrated
I sat in the waiting room, looking around at the walls covered in posters of child care, colds, STD, pregnancy… free condoms, great, I didn’t even fringing bother with that now look at me. I sat across from a teenage girl who kept smiling at me, she’s probably wondering why Gerard Way, My Chemical Romance lead singer is here.
“Mr Way,” the doctor called from his room.
I went in with my mom.
“So Mr Way, I understand that your pregnant and have come for you check up,” he said.
I nodded.
“Well lie down then,” he said. I lay down and pulled my t-shirt up. He put some cold jelly stuff on my stomach and placed the ultra scanner on my stomach. There was a blurred little picture on the screen.
“Well Mr Way, I can say that your three months pregnant, everything looks in prefect order, your baby looks okay,” he said as he pulled the scanner away from me and wiped the jelly off. I sat up.
“Any questions?” he asked.
“Well how will I… give birth? You know, I have got a… well you know,” I said getting all embarrassed.
“Well it will be a caesarean, you will have the normal water breaking and the contraptions, but it won’t be a normal birth of course,” he said.
I nodded.
“Please can you keep this confidential, I don’t want this getting out,” I said.
“Of course Mr Way, everything that goes on in this room, stays in this room,” he said.
I nodded.
“Thanks,” I said.
I went with my mom who clutched onto my hand.
The hardest thing to come was to tell the guys about it…
Sign up to rate and review this story