Categories > Original > Poetry

Anger

by xXKiTtYKaTXx 0 reviews

The anger! A dark choking force, grabbing you by the neck, throwing you back and forth...waiting for you to crack!

Category: Poetry - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-10-17 - Updated: 2010-10-17 - 290 words - Complete

0Unrated
I cant let my anger out! I'm so angry! I just cant let it out!
I don't know how!
I want to hear them scream, beg for their lives, watch their pittyful faces as they drop to the ground!
They are all leeches, sucking the earth dry of its goodness leaving in return, desease, plague, drout, street infested rats, slithering upon the remains of what life they can find!
Think of it this way, I'd be doing the world a favour by getting rid of them all!
What you find to be terrifying I laugh in amusement at! And the scary thing is I love it!
I LOVE IT!
I love seeing them crying, screaming in fear, begging for their lives, begging for forgiveness! But no! Will I give them any? That would just spoil the fun of it all!
Listen and watch them helplessly gaze at what they know to be the last thing they will most probably ever see!
And finally when it gets just too much with anticipation and excitement, you end it, right there and then.
Put it right between their eyes and pull!
Droping to the ground, their faces filled with fear and "why me?"
Blood flooding the floor, and you just cant help but to start splashing in it all, laughing at the world!
You see what happens when someone is left to be played upon, teased, bullied...
No one wants to listen to our cries, no one see's the signs.
Finally it gets too much, the anger over taking, clogging up with no way out, like a brain tuma, deadly, fatal...BUT you have to get rid of it, or some how, some way, it will destroy you!
Unless......................you destroy it first!
Sign up to rate and review this story