Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > She's Not A Bitch

A Real Sweetie??

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-10-17 - Updated: 2010-10-17 - 568 words

0Unrated
Sasuke entered Sakura's room closing the door behind him.
"Hey.",he said.
Sakura's head shot up and she gave a small smile.
"Umm,hi.",she murmured and set aside her books.She stood up and walked up to him.
She wore baggy,pink pj pants with a white sweater and bunny slippers.
"You look....like a 3 year old.",he said with a chuckle.
She blushed and shrugged crossing her arms as she stood before him.
"My style...Come,sit down.",she said and walked to her bed.He sat down beside her and looked around.
Her room was like a little's girl room who had a dream of being a princess.It was childish...and cute.
"So,what were you doing?",Sasuke asked.
"Studying.I actually have way better grades than everybody think.People think I'm dumb,but I have all A's.",she said.
"Cool,happy to see you're not stupid.",he said.She looked at him with a smile.He smiled himself and looked back at her.
"Sasuke...why did you come?",she asked.
"I...I am not so sure of that myself.I guess I just got...attracted.",he said.
"Attracted with what?"
"...you."
She blushed and looked down.
"Sakura."
She looked at him strands of hair falling over her eyes.He slowly grabbed the strands and placed them behind her ear.She blushed at the movement but stayed still and silent.
"Sakura,why hide yourself?The you at school pushess everybody away.They you when you're alone...it's so pure.",he murmured.He let his fingers travel to her cheek and caressed it ever so softly.
"Pure?",she whispered.
"Pure.You're so small,outside and in.",he said.She sighed and looked away.
"Yeah,but I've already made a name for myself in the world.The Bitch.I can't suddenly change.That's too..."
"That's the right thing.Show everybody that you aren't what you seem to be.Show the smart,cuddly,cute girl I'm looking at right now.",he said.
"You think I'm smart?",she murmured looking at him.
"Yes."
"You think I'm cuddly?",she asked getting near him.
"Absolutely.",he said with a smirk.
"You think I'm cute?",she asked a few inches from his face.He let his hand travel to her chin and sighed.
"You're more than that for me...",he whispered and pulled her face towards him.
"Sasuke-kun.",she whispered last before their lips connected.Softly at first,it built up to a more passionate one where they could not stop.
Very quickly out of breath,they pulled away slowly,Sakura's eyes keeping closed.
"Sakura,you're...you're beautiful.",he said.
Her eyes opened slowly as the blush crept on her cheeks.Then she did something that immediately both confused and shocked him.
She gave the most cutest smile and laughed,her laugh a perfect melody.
"The way I'd describe you is more then beautiful.To me...you're a god.",she murmured.
He smiled and place a kiss on her lips.
"Maybe I am.But I don't know if there is any way that a god could fall for a mortal and be able to stay with her.",he murmured.
"I think he can.He just needs some inspiration.",she said and kissed him back.
"Hmmm...I think he does.I also think I know how to get him inspired.",he murmured.
"And how is that?",she asked.
"Two words:Amusement Park."
Sign up to rate and review this story