Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The High School Nightmare

it means something

by emo-girl

read and find out

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-10-22 - Updated: 2010-10-22 - 530 words

?Blocked
I lay on his bed, waiting for him to lock the door and get out a condom.
He was soon over me, he was kissing me and his hands were touching me everywhere, but not like a quick fuck kind of way, a gentle, love making way, I guess.
“Lucy, I’ve always wanted you, I’ve wanted to be with you, to love you, to kiss you, hold you, to make love to you,” he said in my ear.
I moaned loudly as his hand squeezed my left breast threw my clothing.
“Johnny…you have me now…” I moaned in his ear.
He slowly lifted my top over me and threw it on the floor.
He looked down at me, he looked at my stomach then my breasts then my face.
“Your so beautiful,” he said.
He placed butterfly kisses on my breasts, then slowly took one out of my bra. He licked the nipple, I moaned a little, he then sucked, his tongue swirling around the nipple, I arched my back and moaned again. He repeated the same thing to my other breast. He got up and took his t-shirt off as I took my bra off and flung it across the room.
I got up and threw him on the bed, I straddled him and grinded my crotch against his, I could feel him growing harder, which made me get wetter.
I undone his belt, his button and the zip and tugged them down; he kicked them off the rest of the way. I did the same with mine, making a pile of our clothes on the floor.
He turned us over, so was on my back on the bed, he started kissing me more roughly and more heated. He opened the condom up and slid it over his erection. He lined up with my aching pussy.
“Are you sure?” he asked.
I nodded.
He pushed himself in, I cried out a little.
“Am I hurting?” he asked.
“No, just carry on,” I answered breathless.
He did, he pushed himself all the way in and then pulled out, he kept on repeating this, the pleasure took over, I started moaning and groaning.
“Fuck… more Johnny…” I moaned.
He started thrusting in and out of me more harder and quicker.
“Oh God…” he moaned.
“Fuck…” I moaned. I pulled his head down and kissed him roughly.
I kept one hand on his shoulder and the other gripping onto the bed sheets.
I wrapped my legs around his waist to make it easier.
“Fuck Johnny…” I moaned.
“Oh…Lucy…” he moaned louder.
I suddenly felt my orgasm approach, when it hit I screamed out with pleasure.
“Fuck! Johnny!” I screamed out as the waves of my orgasm took over my body.
He kept pumping in and out of me.
“I-I gonna-” he moaned, he came.
We were sweaty and out of breath, we lay next to each other.
“Does this mean?” he asked.
“What? Us?” I asked.
He nodded.
“I don’t know, I think so,” I said.
He smiled.
“I want us,” he said.
I kissed him softly on the lips, shit what about Gerard, what happens now?
Sign up to rate and review this story