Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold

JLS

by MCR_Vampire_321 4 reviews

Lucy gets two emails and some news from Aunt Barbara

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-10-22 - Updated: 2010-10-22 - 561 words - Complete

1Exciting
[A/N] - Dear Lucy,
I did warn you this would happen. I've been warning you for days. And now that it's half-term and you can't hurt me, I s'pose now is now better time :D
However, I am still worried about the threat you gave me :) Well, you gave me two technically.
There was the writer threat and the planner threat.
Both are emotionally painful D:
I think I'll just scrap my idea and stick with the original ending I told you about in Science ;)
Depends.
I s'pose I should sorta get on with the FanFic now.
From Hollie

Lucy's POV...


So Aunt Barbara really did move us to the sea-side. It's crazy. My bedroom has a great view of the beach and I've started at the new local school where no-one knew who I was or what I had done.
I got an email off Hollie last night. It made me cry.
Dear Lucy,
This is stupid, we're sisters. You, me AND Chloe. She's not trying to show it, but I know she feels really bad. We shouldn't have driven you away like that.
Please come home Lucy. Mom misses you, Dad misses you, I miss you, Chloe misses you... And so does Gerard. I saw it on his face when Chloe told him you'd gone. I know what I saw Lu.
I could try and get Chloe to be nice to you again. It'd only be a matter of time before everyone else started following suit. You know what High School is like, follow-the-leader.
So please come back. We love you.
From Hollie
xoxo

But I can't, I'm too scared. Hollie's not really the best and convincing people to do things. Chloe isn't really the type of person to be convinced into something she doesn't want to do. And Gerard, care that I'm gone?
Then this morning I had an email off Chloe. It made me cry for different reasons.
Dear Lucy,
Hollie tells me that you're happy and that you've made to the beach. I refuse to call it a sea-side, it sounds like something a four year old would say.
I s'pose it doesn't matter when you say it though, because just lately you've been ACTING like a four year old. Putting Gerard off, scaring away our boyfriends, made Hollie and me have our first ever mini arguement... It's not right.
Now I don't like you, but evidentally Mom and Dad do. And it's really upset them how long you've been gone. So if you have any decency left in your body, you'll get your butt home.
From Chloe
P.S. I still hate you.


But I was going back to America anyway, just for the weekend. Aunt Barbara had the best news.
"Lucy dear!" She was nearly jumping up and down from excitement "I've got you two tickets to go and see JLS!"
"Seriously!?" I asked, gobsmacked.
"Yes!" She sqeueled "You and me are going to America for the weekend. We're seeing JLS and staying with your Mum, Dad and sisters for the night. Isn't that exciting?"
Staying with my sisters wasn't, but seeing JLS!? Ofcourse it was!
We got the first flight to America, ready to go and see JLS.

[A/N] Dear Lucy,
I've told you what's coming :) So I know you know what's gonna happen... But it's worth it >:)
From Hollie
xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story