Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hold me close and love me forever.

Chapter 2...Frankie Darling.

by QueenOfNewYork 1 review

CeCe and the band go to a resturant where the waitress hates CeCe. But why. And what happens to CeCe when they watch Psycho back on the tour bus??

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-10-23 - Updated: 2010-10-23 - 1371 words

1Exciting
Chapter 2...

We all walked over to the Italian restaurant. Of course we stopped for an occasional fan that would want the guys autographs. I was so terrified for the movie that Frankie had to order for me. The food came and the waitress still didn’t like me. Then it hit me. Frankie’s arm was around me and she probably thought that we were dating. She glared at me and I smirked. The guys didn’t notice our stare down until she left and I started laughing. Frankie felt my forehead.
“Are you okay? Why aren’t you eating and why are you laughing like a maniac?” He asked so fast. I smiled.
“I’m fine. It’s just if you look at our waitresses notepad its obvious why she was glaring at me. And I’m not hungry. I refuse to eat, I already told you that.” I said. Frankie sighed.
“Fine be that way. I won’t force you to eat but later don’t be complaining to me how you are starving.” He said. I rolled my eyes. I called the waitress over and she reluctantly came over.
“Look at her notepad when she comes over.” I whispered to the guys. I sat back and Frankie put his arm around me again. I was so evil. I dropped my fork onto the ground as she walked over.
“I dropped my fork on the floor. Can you please get me another one?” I asked. She rolled her eyes and started to walk away. I looked at the guys who were now laughing.
“Looks like you’ve got an admirer Frankie.” Mikey said laughing.
“She thinks we are going out.” I said to Frankie. They all looked at me.
“What?!” Frankie said laughing. I smiled.
“Well, there is the fact that your arm has been around me the whole time and I can tell that she thinks that because of her attitude towards me.” I said. They all stared at me.
“You are an evil little girl.” Frankie said smiling. I smirked.
“Oh, I’ve done worse things.” I said.
“Like what?” Bob asked smiling.
“Well, at the orphanage I did make up this rumor that my least favorite teacher, Mother Amy, was pregnant which got her fired immediately. It was the funniest thing ever. And then another time I silly stringed the chapel.” I said acting like it was no big deal. The guys were all laughing now. The waitress was on her way to our table now.
“Play along.” I whispered to Frankie. He smiled and nodded. She handed me a fork.
“Anything else I can get you guys?” She asked obviously angry. I put my arms around Frankie and was all over him.
“You want anything Frankie baby?” I smiled batting my eyes. The guys were trying to hold back laughter. Frankie smirked at me.
“Naw, but thanks for asking Babe.” He said smiling. I giggled acting all girly. The waitress stormed off and I immediately let go of Frankie and started laughing. We were all laughing now.
“So, how was life at the orphanage?” Mikey asked. I frowned.
“Horrible. Torture. And like every girl there was like a lesbian or something. They all had crushes on me.” I said. Frankie looked at me.
“You not…” He started. I glared at him.
“No I am not lesbian.” I said. He sighed a sigh of relief. “I’ve never actually been on a date before or had a crush. It was an all girls orphanage and Lance is gay.” I said. They all stared at me like I was crazy.
“Omigod.” Ray said. I laughed at there expressions.
“By the end of this tour we are so going to find you a boyfriend.” Bob said. I rolled my eyes.
“Good luck with that.” I said. I stood up. “I’ll met you guys at the movie theater.” I said. Before they could protest I walked out the door and started walking down the block to the movie theater. I saw Gerard get up from the table. I started walking faster so he couldn’t catch up. He probably thinks I’m some creep because of what happened earlier. I wasn’t fast enough though because Gerard suddenly appeared next to me smiling.
“What movie are we seeing?” I asked Gerard. He smiled.
“Probably like some classic horror movie or something back at the tour bus. They all are too lazy to walk to the movie theater.” Gerard said. I stopped walking.
“So, lets go back to the bus then.” I said. He smiled.
“Shall we?” He said holding out his arm and smiling. I smiled back and took his arm.
“We shall.” I said laughing.
“So, whats your favorite color?” He asked. I thought about it.
“Um, like neon blue. Like my hair.” I said. He smiled. “Whats yours?”
“Blue.” He said. We smiled at each other. “Whats your favorite band?” He asked. I looked up at him and smiled.
“What do you think?” I asked showing him a tattoo on the back of my neck that said ‘Carry On.’ He smiled.
“Can you play any instruments?” He asked. We started walking again. I nodded.
“I can play the guitar, cello, flute, drums, ukulele, violin, and the piano.” I said. He stared at me.
“Omigod. That’s amazing.” He said as we entered the bus. “How do you find the time to practice all of them.” He said. I turned around to face him and smiled.
“I don’t really have a lot of friends so I never go out besides when I go to work. The rest of the time I practice.” I said. He was about to say something when the guys entered the bus full of energy. Frankie ran over to me and hugged me. This time it wasn’t too hard. I started laughing when we fell onto the floor.
“Frankie, calm down.” I said laughing. The guys
were all laughing at us. Frankie started tickling me and I started laughing so hard I was crying.
“Frankie!” I said threw tears. He smiled and stopped. He smiled and helped me up. We hugged each other again and fell onto the couch.
“Siblings.” Ray said laughing.
“TWINS!” Frankie and me yelled. The guys walked over and sat around us. Gerard next to me. Mikey on the floor and Ray and Bob next to Mikey.
“What are we watching?” I asked nervous.
“Psycho.” Ray said pressing the play button. Soon the movie began. It wasn’t that bad so I got more relaxed and leaned my head on Frankie’s shoulder. All the sudden out of nowhere she was being stabbed in the shower. I began to get really nauseous. Frankie looked over at me and his smile turned into a frown.
“I think I’m gonna be sick.” I said running into the bathroom. Frankie ran after me and the guys paused the movie. Frankie sighed and held my hair back while I threw up. He leaned his head out of the door.
“You guys can finish the movie without us.” He said. I heard the movie play again. I was leaning on the wall. Frankie took one of my hair ties and put my hair up. He bent down and looked me in the eyes.
“I’ll be right back okay. I’m just getting you something to drink.” He said. I weakly nodded. He sighed and closed the door behind him. I heard the guys ask him if I was okay and soon he was back. He handed me Gatorade. I took the drink and took a sip.
“Thanks Frankie.” I said. He sat down next to me and I leaned my head against his shoulder. He put his arm around me and I closed my eyes. Before I knew it I was fast asleep and Frankie was carrying me to his bunk. He lay my down but I wouldn’t let go of him so he ended up staying with me. A couple times that night I threw up and Frankie would help me to the bathroom. I could tell he was annoyed. Especially the time I threw up on him.
Sign up to rate and review this story