Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > you don't have to pay for my love

beautiful

by emo-girl

warning some sex.. kinda... comment!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-10-26 - Updated: 2010-10-26 - 1109 words

?Blocked
Feeling like sick as I have to act all sexy for the dirty men who are paying extra for a little ‘show’… how sick can you get? Married men who probably have a wife at home with a few kids. I felt dirty when they touched me, when they tried to kiss me or anything.
I tried to take my mind off it by playing my guitar, the only thing that was good in my life that I enjoyed.
I remember buying pansy, I remember gripping onto his hand as we walked around the mall, proud as anything, a sweet couple, not carrying who looked and commented on us… I remember just walking past the music store and just letting my eyes fall across the guitars and there she was… I knew I had to have her… I begged him just let me try it, of course as soon as I held it I fell in love my fingers just seemed to have connected to the frets as if they were suppose to be together, I once had a electrical guitar but it got smashed by my dad… but I wanted this one… I loved this one, I brought it and I played it every day… It’s just the memory of him, the memory that sends a chill down my spine every time I think about it.
There was a soft knock at my door.
“Come in,” I said.
Pete poked his head around the door.
“Are you coming? Brian said we need to go,” Pete said.
I sighed and nodded, placing pansy down by bed and slipping on my converses and walking out of my room.
“Frank get fucking moving now!” Brian shouted up the stairs.
I followed Pete down the stairs, I saw Johnny and Zacky stand there looking nervously down at their hands trying not to draw attention to themselves so that Brian wouldn’t end up beating the shit out of them.
“Why are you so fucking slow? Always the fucking same with you!” Brian yelled ads he grabbed hold of my collar and dragged me out of the door.
“Let g-go of m-me,” I chocked out.
He pushed me down on the floor.
“You’re nothing but shit, you better make some fucking cash tonight or else,” he spat at me. He looked down at me, over towering me, making me feel small, little and powerless. His eyes full of hate and anger as he walked away, speeding along without us.
Johnny helped me up as I dusted myself down.
“I can’t take this anymore,” I mumbled under my breath.
We carried on walking, all of us taking a cigarette before being overpowered with men wanting a good time.
We walked into the bar, the lights were low, the music was blearing, it was jam packed with people grinding, dancing, chatting up and making out. Pete was already grabbed by some guy who wanted to dance with him. Zacky went to the bar with Johnny and I just stood waiting, I could see Brian talking to some guys probably trying to flog us up for the night.
I looked over at some guys who were eyeing me up, discussing.
I wanted to just run out and cry alone.
“Umm…hi,” someone said. I looked up to see some guy standing in front of me. He was beautiful, his blonde hair that was short except for the fringe that just touched his eye, his sparkling big blue eyes, his stubble on his chin, his lip ring like mine that sat on his perfect lips, his broad shoulders and slim muscular body… he was just gorgeous.
“Hi,” I said.
“Want a drink?” he asked.
I nodded slowly and followed him to the bar.
“What do you want?” he asked.
“Coke,” I answered.
He got two cokes, handing me one, my finger accidentally touching his, it was like a spark that I wanted more of.
“So you come here often?” he asked.
“Sometimes,” I said.
“What’s your name then?” he asked.
“Frank, yours?” I asked before taking a sip of my coke.
“Bob,” he answered.
His eyes seemed to exam me, looking at my details making me blush.
“You’re beautiful,” he mumbled hoping that I wouldn’t hear. I looked at him with confused eyes.
“I’m not,” I said.
“I think you are,” he said. No one had ever said this to me, no one had ever called me beautiful, pretty yes but not a strong and passionate word as this.
“Really?” I asked.
“Yes,” he said smiled softly at me.
“Oh shit, I’ve got to go, but can we meet up?” He asked.
“When?” I asked.
“Tomorrow?” he asked.
“Okay, where?” I asked.
“How about starbucks, at about one?” he asked.
I nodded and smiled at him.
“See you then Frank,” he said, he quickly kissed my cheek and went.
I was just stuck with this big grin on my face as I just thought about him, but then some guy walked up to me.
“How much do you charge?” he asked.
I sighed deeply.
“Twenty for head, fifty for a fuck,” I said.
“How about you meet me in the toilets and you can suck me off sweet cheeks,” he said.
“Cash first,” I said. He handed me a twenty and made his way to the toilets. I left my coke and went to the toilet where he was waiting.
I knelt down in front of him as he locked the door.
He unzipped his trousers and took his cock out facing me.
I didn’t want to do this, ever since Bob said that to me I felt even worse.
“Come on, it won’t take care of it’s self you know,” he said. I looked up at him then back at his cock. I quickly took him into my mouth, closing my eyes, hoping that it would end soon.
“Oh yes,” he moaned.
I bobbed my head up and down his length making him moan and pant loudly.
“Shit…so good…” he moaned as he threw his head back and let out a loud moan.
I carried on just doing the basics, I never did anything special. He put his hands and the back of my head trying to guide me, trying to make me take more of him.
“I’m gonna come,” he panted. I tried going quicker, speeding up my actions till suddenly he came, the salty horrible cum that made me gag a little.
I stood up as he done his jeans back up still panting.
I opened the door and left quickly.
Sign up to rate and review this story