Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > you don't have to pay for my love

cheap and dirty

by emo-girl 3 reviews

warning! contains slight violence and rape, please comment and tell me what you think!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2010-10-22 - Updated: 2010-10-22 - 717 words

-1TrainWreck
A whore…
A man whore…
I was used to make pleasure for other men, no love, just money.
I’ve never been in love, well I thought I was, but that is another story, I wasn’t anything special, I was just a cheap fuck.
My pimp, Brian was a nightmare, he thought a good punch or smack or kick in the stomach would get me working right.
He said I was nothing, I was shit on the ground that no one wanted.
I believe every word, I had no one, no friends, no family… I was alone, just me, my broken heart and my razor blade… oh I forgot to mention my little friend, my razor blade that I used to make me feel alive, feel happy, feel a relieve of pain and anger.
I was use to it, I was use to having a dick shoved into my mouth, gagging me as he would find it pleasurable.
I was use to having some guy shoving there dick inside me, painfully without preparation or lube… they would find it pleasurable as I would think of it as a nightmare.
After that a few notes tossed at me. I never was cuddled or kissed, making me feel loved and special.
What did I expect from this kind of work? I was nothing…
++++++++++++
I woke up in the morning to the loud noise of someone screaming, it rang threw my ears. I dragged myself out of bed, slipping on a t-shirt that just covered my boxers.
I opened my already broken door, it was a little argument, Brian decided to hammer down the door, as soon as he got in I got beaten up.
I went downstairs to see Zacky being pinned down by Brian who was opening up his jeans.
“Brian! No!” I yelled.
He’s blood shot eyes looked up at me, full of anger and hate.
“Fuck off Frank, he is a dirty little whore like you, every man that walks in here gets to fuck him, why can’t I?” he asked.
“He’s only eighteen leave him!” I yelled.
“If he was only eighteen he wouldn’t be a little slut like he is, now fuck off or else you’ll be next,” he spat.
He tried to turn Zacky over but I wrapped my arm around his neck and yanked him off.
“Get off me Frank!” he yelled.
I threw him across the other side of the kitchen.
“You okay?” I asked.
Zacky nodded slowly, his eyes full of tears and pain and he was shacking like mad.
“Go to your room,” I said.
He got up and quickly went.
“Your in for it Frank,” Brian said as he slammed me up against the wall, the sharp sting that hit my chest as I slammed against the wall.
He quickly yanked down my boxers.
I struggled more; he slammed me harder against the wall.
He pulled his own boxers down; I felt his warm tingly breath on my neck.
“Don’t cry, it’ll be over soon, just enjoy it,” he said rubbing my ass a little, just having him touching me was making my tears pour out of my eyes more, making me feel like I was less than shit when I was being forced into sex with my pimp.
I felt his cock line up with my entrance.
He pushed into me making me cry more.
“Oh God…” he moaned as he thrusted in and out of me violently.
“Stop…” I cried out, but it wasn’t loud enough, he wouldn’t have heard me.
“So fucking warm… you feel so good,” he moaned as he rammed into me harder.
After a long a painful few more thrusts I feel him fill me with his seed, coating me with his dirty cum.
He pulled out and zipped out.
“That wasn’t so bad was it? Now go and shower then get ready for your first one,” he said before leaving.
I feel so disgusting, so dirty, so alone.

A/N: So what do you think? If you hate say so, then I don’t have to write any more for people to not read. If you do, please say and then I shall write more! Anyway love you all x
Sign up to rate and review this story