Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When I Fall Can I Catch Myself

You Never Believed in Me

by LittleMissFae 3 reviews

The End!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-10-27 - Updated: 2010-10-28 - 688 words - Complete

5Exciting
Authors Note: This is the last chapter! I thought that I'd keep it short and sweet for y'all! I'm moving so I probably will not be on to update for a week or two. But thatgives me time to write the sequel! As you can tell, from the last chapter, the story is getting very interesting. It's about to get even more complicated! Thank you for reading this story! Comment your opinions, reviews, and wishings for this chapter please!



    It had been a month since the deaths of my parents and best friend. One hard, long month. I was finally able to wake up in the morning and not crumble to pieces. I was finally able to cope.

    Christmas morning was suppose to be a happy time spent with your closest friends and family. Only one problem, I wasn’t with my actual family. But I was with the next best thing, my surrogate family, the Ways.

    There was laughter around the room. And little baby giggles. I had Eliza in my arms, and we were all sitting around the Christmas tree. We had just ate our Christmas breakfast and were waiting to open presents.

    Lilly was on the other side of the room, on Frankie’s lap. After our parents had died I was granted custody of her. Gerard and mine’s Christmas wish was to find a bigger house for our family. Unfortunately, we did not accomplish that yet.

    Donna stood in front of us, asking us to quiet down. I snuggled into Gerard’s chest and smiled. “As everyone knows,” Donna began then looked at Gerard and me. “Our Gerard has found his true lobe and has even started a family with her. This Christmas we are welcoming Rose, Eliza, and Lilly into our family. Although, you may have lost your family, I want you to know that you are now a part of ours.”

    All of Gerard’s family came to give me a hug. His three Aunts and Uncles, his two cousins, Donna and Donald, and Mikey too. The Frankie and Ray gave me a hug. Bob wasn’t around much anymore, I wondered why. Gerard kissed me deeply on the lips. Hayley and Katy watched with a satisfied grin. 

    It was time to open presents. Everyone sat around the tree and received presents. I’d gotten a cute little tennis bracelet from Donna and Donald.

    When I opened Mikey’s I was slightly confused. It was an empty box. He clarified the box by giving me a pick. “We’re going to the music store tomorrow to pick you out a bass guitar. Then, I’ll teach you how to play. I kept on wondering, what could I get for Rose that she would actually like and use? Then I thought back on our conversation all those months ago where you told me that you wanted to learn how to play bass. I told Gee about my idea and next thing I know, I had a plan.”

    “Thank you so much. You have no idea how special this is to me,” I hugged Mikey in gratitude.

    Hayley and Katy had gotten me diamond encrusted Hello Kitty earrings. They were adorable. I squealed an appreciation and put the earrings on.

    Gerard stood beside me with a small box in his hands. I opened the box. A gorgeous ring was inside of it. The ring had three thin bands with baggets in them and a huge princess cut diamond in the middle of the display.

    My vision went back to where Gerard was previous standing, only to see him standing on one knee. Oh my god! “Rosemary Blake, I love you more than anything in this world. Sorry, mom.” I couldn’t help but giggle while Donna simply rolled her eyes. “I can not imagine living without you anymore. We have made a beautiful small family together and I hope that one day in the future we could make an even larger family. We have been through a lot lately. But, I know we can get through this. Rosemary Blake, will you marry me?”
Sign up to rate and review this story