Categories > Celebrities > Slipknot > Pain Lies on the Riverside

To Tie the Shoelace of Life in Place

by Siouxsie_Makibi 0 reviews

Corey's job as a deejay, Jim decides to leave his parents' house, club owner of Flashing Lights shows up, and Joey meets the younger brother.

Category: Slipknot - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-11-07 - Updated: 2010-11-10 - 5406 words - Complete

0Unrated
A week and a half later...

“You’re listening to 104.5 DROK, and this is metal from seven to eleven. Coming up next is Static-X with ‘Destroyer’ at eight o’clock.” After Corey plays the song for his listeners, he takes off his headphones and the microphone, and he sits there, feeling a bit bored. For one, the station played that song three times within the last week. More importantly, he really doesn’t like what the producer is doing to the station.

The DROK channel used to simply play regular rock music, or “rock” music, if you know what I mean. Lately, they’ve added pop music in there as well. In 2007, Corey landed a job as a radio deejay in DROK and was given a rare opportunity to play and say whatever he wanted. So he decided to play everything metal (well, he had to cut back on the extreme stuff he found later) from seven to eleven on weeknights, and from eight to ten on Saturdays. At nine on the weekdays he’d voice his opinions because he pretty much likes to hear himself talk, and sometimes had a guest. The job pays well for him, and of all the jobs he’s done, this was the best.

But starting earlier this year, for some reason, the producer Dan Weathermen decide to exert more control over Corey. Dan pretty much told him that although Corey gained a cult following through the station, he wanted to make the channel even more popular at night. That meant more revenue. Unfortunately, that also meant that Corey’d have to play more mainstream rock. Pretty soon, less metal. And the guests he received were just pathetic. One night, when he found out he had to play a song from Hawthorne Heights, he had to wait until he went back to his apartment to shout, rant and punch walls. Because this is not what he wanted to do. Like Shawn, he wanted to bring metal into the spotlight more than it already has. He wanted to quit the job, but he has bills, and he pays child support as well.

At least he can still rant about most of the things from nine through ten.

When the commercials play, Dan comes in the room with a goofy smile on his face. Corey simply looks at him suspiciously. “.../what/, Dan? What do I have to do now?”

“Good news, man!” He sits down next to him. “I’m giving you a rare opportunity.”

Corey already isn’t interested. “Spill it,” he says anyway.

“Well, you know the new club downtown, Flashing Lights?”

“Yeah.” Everyone and their mother know it.

“Well, the club owner, Geraldo wants the station over there.”

“...this is the DROK, station, right?”

“Well—”

“Why isn’t that fucking pop station going there?”

“Because they already did, Corey. Now listen.” He places his hand on Corey’s shoulder. “Now, this is in Saturday night. I want you to grab a coat because they say it’s going to be down to twenty-nine degrees at night.” Stupid November. “Cynthia said that she can’t make it that night, and neither can Matt. So I’m gonna need you to do it.”

Corey blinks and scoffs. “Uh, no?! Are you out of your mind? I’m not going to some nightclub that’s going to put my friend’s club out of business. And I asked if I could do that for The Safari, and you wouldn’t fucking let me!”

“You’re friends with that guy. It wouldn’t be fair!”

“Oh pfft!”

“Don’t pfft at me!”

“Pfffffft!”

“Okay, you know what? Fine, but you’re doing the other thing, or I’m giving you a smaller paycheck.”

Corey blinks. “What the fuck do I have to do?!”

__________________________________

“I have to do this jazz festival downtown next Friday afternoon,” the irritable man mutters while he sips coffee in the Safari Club the next day, with a rather tall burly man and another with glasses.

“Least it isn’t the other thing,” the burly man replies.

“I just don’t fucking get it! What the fuck is happening here?”

“Jazz festival, right?” The larger man looks over at Corey. “You know what? Personally, more people need to listen to more jazz. Think, if they listen to you, they’ll think of it.”

Corey rolls his eyes at the man. “Okay, Mick? Maybe you’re just not understanding me here. I’m Corey Motherfucking Taylor. I don’t represent jazz. I’ve never represented jazz! I think Dan’s on that shit, man...” The third guy snorts at that, and Corey smirks at him. “What? It’s true! It’s got to be cocaine. That stuff makes you act stupid. It’s whack.” He pauses. “Just like cr—”

“Okay, shut up, Corey...” Mick mutters. He then sighs. “I wish Joey’d come here soon. Got this fucking bill that came in the mail, and I don’t know if I’d be able to pay this.”

Corey raises any eyebrow at that. “Then why don’t you get off your lazy ass and get a job, Mick?” he sneers before he gets up and walks off to the restroom.

Mick glares at him and yells, “Fuck you, Corey! I do have a job!” He shakes his head, and then glances at the third guy, who just looks up at him skeptically. “Craig, you know I have a job...right?” Craig just rolls his eyes.

“Sure,” he simply replies. At that moment Joey and Sid arrive, and they spot Mick and Craig, sitting next to them.

“Hey guys,” Sid chirps. Craig smiles a little at Sid, while Mick just stares at the youngest of the four.

“What are you so happy about?” Mick asks him.

“I didn’t want to tell you guys about this for awhile, but I can’t hold it any longer—I finally got a roommate! He’s moving in this Friday, and I want you guys to be very nice to him. We had talked about it last week, and he really needed to get out of his parent’s house?”

“Who is he?”

“Well, only Joey met him, and Corey was friends with the guy a long time ago, but his name is Jim Root.” Joey blinks at that.

“Maybe you can get him you get out more,” the short man simply responds. “I haven’t seen him since that night.”

“It’ll be easier now that he’ll be staying with us.” He grins. “So, what’s been going on with you guys?” He then turns to Craig. “Craig?” He grins and leans in to kiss his cheek. He rested his head on the man’s shoulder and whispers, “You didn’t even call me last night.”

“I was very busy...and when Corey came home, I had to keep him from breaking the wall again,” Craig replies, sighing.

“And why’s he more important than me?”

“Because he’s kinda tired of his boss.”

“Well so am I, but I don’t bitch about it and keep some guy’s boyfriend from calling him.”

“Corey bitches,” Craig can only shrug.

Mick glances between the two of them. Well, he’s had to get over seeing two men being affectionate like this. Hell, Mick is rooming with a gay man. He didn’t have anywhere else to go when he first met Joey, so he had to learn to tolerate the presence of gay men. And over time, he simply grew accustomed to it all. “If you were looking for a roommate, Sid, why didn’t you just have Craig live with you?”

Joey simply raises an eyebrow at Mick at such a statement. “That’s just stupid, Mick.”

“Aw shit, man! This club sells coffee, too?” someone remarks. The guys look up and see a rather short man—about Joey’s height—with three taller men behind him. One of them looks younger, and the other two are dressed in suits, and are scary looking. The short man looks over at the four other guys staring at him. “What are you all looking at?” He looks around. “I’m looking for the owner around here.” The younger man sits at his a stool, seemingly bored.

Joey sighs. “He’s in his office,” he replies, standing up. “I’ll get him for you.” He simply turns over to the back before the other man raise an eyebrow.

“Whoawhoawhoa!” He pauses. “Who the fuck are you?”

“I’m Shawn’s friend,” Joey simply replies smartly before going over to the back. The visitor sighs and looks up at a poster with the words Holy Diver with the name Dio under that.

He snorts. “I think he’s Italian.”

Shawn was quietly walking up to him when he hears that statement. He looks up at the poster while Joey simply sits back down with the other guys. “Yeah he was.”

The man jumps at that voice before he looks at Shawn. He sighs and shakes his head. “Sorry, you scared the shit out of me. Well,” he clears his throat, “I was just saying that because I’m Italian—my brother and I are Italian,” he gestured to the younger man as he says this. He turns back to Shawn. “So who are you now?”

“I’m Shawn Crahan? The owner of the Safari Club?” He shakes the man’s hand.

“Ohhh! Okay, well, I’m Geraldo,” he replies, returning the handshake. He gestures to the younger man again. “That’s my brother Nathan, and my bodyguards,” he points to the two large men. “Well I just wanted to check this place out. You know, I always check out other clubs and I like to get to know their owners. So you guys sell coffee?”

“Well yeah, I mean it’s not what we’re famous for.”

“Yeah, you guys have rock’n’roll bands play on here and you play hard rock music.”

Shawn doesn’t feel like correcting the guy so he just says, “Yes.”

Geraldo then looks around, nodding. “I see.” He then smiles at Shawn. “Well, I just want to get to know you, like I said, and I just want you to know that you’re safe.”

Shawn raises an eyebrow. “What?”

“I mean, I’m not going to steal your customers or anything like that. I’m a very fair person, and I want all businesses to thrive as much as mine. So you really ain’t got nothing to worry about.”

Shawn slowly nods at that, wondering why any of his customers would want to go to Flashing Lights anyway. He simply replies, “Thanks.”

“No problem.”

Corey finally comes out of the restroom and looks over at the men leaving, but that doesn’t really concern him. He holds on to his middle, and slowly walks back over to sit with the guys. “Hey,” he speaks softly.

“ ‘Sup,” is Sid’s reply.

“Just...don’t eat that breakfast burrito from that fucking restaurant down the street, man. You’ll be in the fucking crapper for a while.”

Joey simply stares at the man, not really wanting to hear that at all. “...thanks for sharing, Corey,” he replies sarcastically.

“No problem. So who were those guys?”

Sid simply replies. “That was Geraldo.” Corey blinks at this as Shawn walks over to sit by them. Sid sighs sadly at the older man and pats his back. “We’re gonna help you get through this, man. He said that you have nothing to worry about, but we’ll keep an eye on him.”

Mick snorts. “Sounds like him to have fucking bodyguards following his ass.”

Corey shrugs. “Well, he’s a club owner of the,” and he adds with extreme sarcasm, “/Flashing Lights/!” Craig slowly smiles at him, shaking his head. “Where you drink glitter from champagne glasses and have sex in the sex rooms. And then you’ll have people dancing in next to nothing!”

Everyone but Joey chuckles at that. Shawn then adds, “And they have VIP rooms and the rooms are all in different colors.”

After that, everyone stays quiet for awhile, until Sid breaks the silence. “We should go there, just to see what it’s like.” Joey blinks at Sid. “It’s not like we’re going over there to have fun. I mean, if I wanted to go to a club for pop and dance music, I’d just go to that other club down the street.”

“It’s not like you can go there when most of the partygoers are going to the Flashing Lights now.”

Sid sighs. “Yeah, true.”

__________________________________

Jim is excited about today, which is Friday. He’ll be moving out of his parents’ house. We all know he’s wanted to get out of there for a long time, right? He has everything packed up. And by “everything,” I mean just his clothes, money, wallet, phone and fishing pole. Yes, he brought that with him. He really didn’t bring much else with him from Jacksonville. He’s still angry about losing his iPod while on the plane. Kathy sighs at Jim as they both wait for Sid in the kitchen. She really doesn’t want him to go at all, really, but she’s trying to accept it. Of course his dad Jerry would be happy to see him go. Even though Jim has a job, the man’s been calling him a freeloader. Kathy drinks her cup of coffee and asks, “Are you sure you have everything, James?”

“Yeah,” he replies, cleaning up his glasses.

“Are you sure? Because I’m not bringing anything that you forgot.”

Jim gives her a look and then he calmly replies, “I’ll have Sid drive me back here if I forget anything.”

“When are you gonna get a car?”

“I’ll rent one soon.” Before his mother nags him anymore, the sound of someone honking their horn perks up the man. “And there he is.” Kathy says nothing as Jim walks up to the side door, and opens it, waving Sid. “Come over here at this door!” he calls out. Sid grins as he gets out of the car, but not before popping the trunk open.

“Hey dude,” he says as he goes up the steps. “So, you need help with anything?”

Jim shakes his head. “Nah, I got everything.” He turns to Kathy and clears his throat. “Sid, this is my mother. Mom, this is Sid. You’ve seen him before.”

“Yes I have,” Kathy simply responds, and she says nothing else. She just stares into space and sips her coffee. Jim stands there awkwardly, unsure of what to do.

Finally he says, “I’ll just, um, get my stuff then.” He smiles awkwardly, before he finally walks back, taking his two suitcases over to the trunk of the car first before coming back to get anything else. Sid, meanwhile smiles awkwardly at Kathy.

“So... uh... nice house,” Sid says to Kathy.

The woman continues to drink her coffee, seemingly ignoring the younger man, and Sid just gives up on making conversation with her. Jim comes back to get the fishing pole, and he takes the last two cans of beer he bought. Everything else is in the car. He offers Sid one can and Sid accepts. It’s at this moment when Kathy turns to them both as they drink. “Are you guys having sex?”

Sid spits out his drink while Jim chokes. Sid can only respond with, “No!”

“Mom, I told you already that we weren’t!” Jim exclaims.

Kathy tries to remember. “I did?”

Sid clears his throat. “I already have a b—I’m already with someone.”

Kathy nods, believing Sid, and rightfully. “Well, then maybe you can help my son finally get a woman to marry so that they can give me a smart grandchild.”

Sid slowly turns to Jim at that remark. Jim can only turn away and bite his tongue, trying to remind himself that he loves his mother very, very much. And he does; it’s just something’s just wrong with her. God, he hopes he never end up like her when he’s old. “Just say that you will,” he whispers to Sid.

Sid then turns to his mother. “I’ll find him a gorgeous woman with good genes.”

Kathy brightens up at that remark. She stands up and puts her empty cup into the sink. Then she takes a box of what aver she has. “Well, we should go, then.” She smiles.

____________________________________

Sid unlocks the door to his apartment, opening the door to let Kathy and Jim in first. Sid then smiles. “Well, this is my humble abode. It’s nothing much, but it’ll do.” That living room is right next to the kitchen, separated only by the border between carpet and ceramic tile. And further back were the two bed rooms and a bathroom next to the kitchen.

Jim looks around the place, carrying the first suitcase. “This is nice,” he remarks.

“It’s too small,” Kathy adds.

“It’s an apartment, Mom.”

Sid then walks over to the bedroom near the bathroom. “And this is your room.” Jim smiles at that as he walks over. “You’re lucky. My last roommate stupidly left his bed here, and his dresser. I have some extra sheets and blankets that you can use.”

Jim turns to Sid. He’s just so grateful for his hospitality. Well it really isn’t hospitality since he’s now paying his half of the rent, but hey. “Um, I...you know what? Thank you so much, man. I don’t know how I can repay you.”

“Just help pay the rent and/or cook something for me.” Sid can cook, too, but still.

Jim chuckles. “I’ll do both, I swear.”

“Sweet! I’ll go get your other stuff while you unpack.” At that, Sid heads out while Kathy goes to Jim’s new room. She sits on the bare mattress and looks over at her son.

“Are you sure about staying here?” she asks. “I mean...well I’m glad you’re back here, Jim.”

Jim stops at that before he can even open the top drawer. He did tell himself he was going to stay here until that shit back in Jacksonville blows over. So obviously he really wasn’t intending on making this permanent, oh /no/. He just hopes that Sid doesn’t get upset or anything whenever he finally moves back. He wonders what Corey will think. Huh. “Um, yeah, I got homesick,” Jim finally replies, looking over his shoulder before unzipping his first suitcase.

__________________________

The next day, Joey is at the grocery store, getting the last of what he needs. Because Mick said he didn’t have time to go buy anymore food. As he’s on the aisle that carries the spices (because they’re also out of cinnamon for some odd reason), he feels as if he’s being watched. He picks up a tall bottle of it before he turns around. He sees a familiar guy smiling at him. Yeah, he thinks he’s seen him before. He asks suspiciously, “Do I know you?”

The man smiles at the short man. “Um, well, I saw you yesterday at The Safari Club.”

“You did?”

The man just looks at the spice. “You know there are many spices that act as aphrodisiacs.” He looks over at one label /saffron/. “Like this.” He picks it up and hands it to Joey. “They said it stimulates your erogenous zones.” Joey simply stares at him, confused as to what he’s on about. The man then picks up vanilla. “Oh, I love this one,” he chuckles. “See, this one works so well.” He then speaks with a low voice. “This website that I looked at said it combats sexual asthenia, whatever that means.” Joey finds himself looking at the man’s lips as he talks and the way his jaw moves. He then looks at his neck, and before long he ends up looking downs at his flat stomach. He turns away, unconsciously licking his lips. After that Robert fiasco, the last thing he really needs is sex. Unfortunately, masturbating isn’t working as well as it used to. Then he looks at the man again and he finally recognizes him.

“You’re Geraldo’s brother.”

The man, Nathan, blinks and he grins. “Oh good. You finally caught on! Um...your name is Joey, right?”

Joey smiles a little. “Yeah, but...well my real name is Nathan, so...”

Nathan grins even wider. “Get out of here! You know I’ve never met anyone else named Nathan before.”

Joey simply raises an eyebrow at that. “Really? It’s a very common name.”

“Yeah, I know. You’d think that you’d know at least three men in your lifetime with that name, but I really haven’t. Well, now I’ve met one.”

Joey simply nods at that.

Nathan then looks at the basket. There are quite a few things in there. “So, maybe I should help you take some stuff back to your car.”

“Nah I’m alright. I’m waiting for a friend to pick me up.” His car fucked up yesterday.

Nathan smiles faintly at him. “Are you sure?”

Joey nods, very sure. “Yeah, man. I’m okay.”

__________________

“What do you mean you can’t pick me up?!” Joey shouts on the phone. He’s been waiting outside on a bench for an hour. “Chris! I have ice cream and milk! And I’m /cold/. What are you doing?!”

“My girlfriend’s mother needs me right now!” The man known as Chris protests.

“Fuck your heterosexual lover’s mother, man!”

Look, I’m sorry! Corey’s got a car! He’ll come get you.”

“He’s at work, dumbass!”

”Maybe Mick?”

“Mick’s at work too.” Joey then hears snickering from the other line. In frustration, he growls and hangs up the phone. Part of him just wants to choke a bitch right now. He just happens to glance to his right when he sees Nathan walking over to his car. Joey sighs. He doesn’t know anyone else that can take him home, so he calls out, “Hey Nathan!”

Nathan turns around to Joey, and he grins. “Hey, man.”

Joey bites his lip, before he can speak. “Hey, um, my ride bailed out on me, and I don’t know if you have things to do, but...”

Nathan’s grin devolves into a simple smile. “I have to stop at home for something, but I’ll take you home after that.”

Joey smiles. “Sweet, thanks.”

Nathan walks over to his car and moves it where Joey is, so that they can put his groceries in the car, before driving off. Neither of them says anything throughout the ride to his house. Well, it’s actually Geraldo’s fabulous house. Nathan just lives there while he’s attending graduate school. He wanted to tell him that and/or ask Joey what he does, but he shuts his mouth. When they arrive at the house, he parks in front of it and turns off the car. He sighs. “You wanna come in while I make a few phone calls?”

“Sure,” the short man replies. He follows Nathan into the living room, and sits down on the couch, while the latter leaves to carry out his business. Joey takes off his jacket and scarf, brushing his brown hair back, and he sits there awkwardly, staring at the trophies, the pictures, and statuettes. There’s even a tiny water fountain in the middle of the way connecting the living room to the dining room. Yeah, Geraldo likes living it big. His cell phone rings, and he sighs, seeing Chris’s number. He answers it. “What, Chris?”

“Are you still outside?”

Joey growls. “No, Chris, a gentleman was kind enough to give me a ride home. I’m at his house now.” He pauses, and he then whispers, “Well, this is actually Geraldo’s house. The guy I’m with is his brother...”

“Geraldo?! Of that new club?

“Yeah.”

“So is the house big and stuff?”

Joey looks around, and he starts walking around, taking a closer look at some of the pictures. “It’s not a giant mansion, but it’s a pretty fancy house.”

“I’m not surprised at all....”

While the two are busy talking, Nathan quietly returns, not saying anything for a moment. He then smiles and clears his throat, making Joey jump, turns around and hang up on Chris. “Oh my god...you fucking scared me!”

“Are you giving out club secrets?” Nathan teases.

Joey doesn’t get that he was joking and he shakes his head. “No, man.”

“C’mon man! I was just playin’ with ya.” He walks closer and glances at what Joey’s wearing—the shirt is a red plaid shirt, and that was okay, but his pants are pretty tight. The boots aren’t really helping Joey either. “Do people make fun of you for dressing like that?”

Joey blinks at the taller man, and he replies flatly. “Um, what’s it to you?”

“Well, I’m just asking because it looks...well it looks /gay/.”

Joey blinks at that. “Excuse me?” He frowns then. “You know, first of all, I don’t always wear clothes like this. I wear ordinary shirts and pants like any other straight guy.”

Nathan blinks at that answer. “So you are gay?”

“And what if I am?”

“I just...” Nathan shrugs. “I’m not sure if it’s the way you act sometimes, or if it’s that.” He points at the man’s clothes.

Joey just simply stares at him before shaking his head. He really doesn’t care if people know that he’s gay or not. He’s been gay-bashed before, but over time he knew how to fight the men off. One time, he managed to beat up one guy brutally because he kicked him in the balls and threw about four bricks at his face. No, Joey certainly will not go down without a fight. He’s also learning Karate. “Okay, then,” he finally replies, leaning against the wall. “So, are you still going to drive me home, or have you changed your mind because I’m gay and will probably pollute your car or something?”

Nathan simply answers. “Well, I’ve changed my mind. But it isn’t because I’m afraid that you’ll pollute the car with your gayness.”

Joey raises an eyebrow. “Then why aren’t you?”

“Because,” and Nathan—reluctantly—walks over to Joey (who’s wondering what he’s going to do with him) and places a hip on his waist, like he’d do to his many ex-girlfriends, and then he leans down and kisses him, shocking the short man. When Nathan pulls away, Joey simply stares at him.

He backs away. “Okay, did you just kiss me? I thought you didn’t like gay guys, Nathan.” He places his hands on his hips. Nathan sighs, and Joey wonders if the guy even knows what he’s doing. Maybe he’s just curious.

“Well,” Nathan finally replies. “I just. It’s been awhile since my last, um...” he scratches his head, looking over at his shoes. “You ever had a feeling that you just can’ ignore something about yourself any longer?” Joey slowly blinks at that. “Well, I dunno. I saw you at the store and, well, I’ve been looking at you for awhile now, since I saw you at The Safari.”

Joey hears this and his lips curl slightly, revealing a small, but smug smile. He missed the warmth he experienced earlier. What harm will a quickie do? “Do you have any idea what you’re doing?” He asks softly, walking towards him, making the guy feel nervous. “I mean, if this what you want?” He steps back and shrugs. “I mean, I have no problem with it,” now, “It doesn’t really matter what you want to do. You said you didn’t want to bring me home because you want to do this. But, I really wish you’d make up your mind soon. I have ice cream and milk in the car, and I know you don’t want ice cream fucking up your seats.”

At this, Nathan makes up his mind immediately, and he walks back over to Joey, kissing him deeply while his hands grip the short man’s hips. Joey almost makes a noise in response before Nathan, steps back, pulling the former toward him. They eventually end up on the couch, before Joey straddles him, tilting his chin up to kiss him sensually. Nathan makes a bold move and caresses the short man’s lips with his tongue, and Joey quickly catches the man’s tongue with his own. The tall man pants softly as he pulls back, trying to breathe after the kisses. “What...what do you want to do?”

“Whatever you wanna do,” Joey replies.

Nathan moves one hand between them and cups Joey’s crotch, and the latter lets out a small gasps, smiling a little after wards. Nathan grins at his reaction, and he leans in to kiss near his ear. He whispers against it, “Is it okay if I could touch there?” He continues to rub the short man, and the latter can only pant softly as he gently rocks his hips against said had.

Joey loves it, but then he remembers his groceries. “I don’t want foreplay,” he breathes.

Nathan knows exactly what Joey wants, and he wants it too. “My room,” he whispers, as he sits up and nearly drags the surprised Joey up the stairs. Joey then sits on the bed, taking off his boots before the taller man walks over and takes off his own pants. Nathan surprises Joey by gently pushing him down on his back, and unfastening the short man’s pants before pulling them off, as well as the briefs. He surprised Joey even more when he reveals his already hardened cock.

“You’re...you’ve been ready for this, have you?” Joey can only ask stupidly, as Nathan puts on a rubber and lubes up.

He then climbs on the bed, sitting on his knees. “Yeah. I wanna hurry up and save your ice cream and milk,” he whispers, making Joey smile faintly at that. “But I’ll be gentle for you. I promise.” Joey can only nod as the man hoists up the short man’s hips, gently pushing into him. Joey gasps as the feeling and tries to relax his muscles by spreading his legs apart, and Nathan lets out a moan, feeling trapped by Joey’s warm tightness.

“You okay there?” Joey whispers.

“Yeah...still feels surreal. I’ll be all right,” The tall man answers as he takes Joey’s legs and lets them hang over his shoulders. He then grasps his hips and gently rocks his own hips into Joey. The only sounds in the room are soft pants from both of them and the bed squeaking gently. One of Nathan’s hands pushes Joey’s shirt up to his neck, and he gently caresses the soft skin, from his nipples down toward his stomach, and Joey shivers at the touches as they ignite waves of pleasure shooting down his spine. Soon the tall man reaches down and brushes his hand over Joy’s hardened cock, and the latter tries not to buck his hips in response.

Nathan soon begins to fucking him faster, and pretty soon even harder, and he moans occasionally, shivering at the feeling. Joey moans softly as well, and when the tip of Nathan’s cock hits the shorter man’s spot, Joey finds himself whimpering, closing his eyes and tilting his head back. Nathan breathes a curse word, reaching over to caress Joey’s partially closed lips with his thumb.

As Nathan sends Joey and himself to their eventual orgasms, the latter realizes that this probably isn’t a good decision he made. But can you blame him? Joey gets pretty irritable without sex for more than a week. Why not give in?
Sign up to rate and review this story