Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Dark Times Call for Dark Measures

part 5

by vampirekitten67708 1 review

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Draco,Lucius,Pansy - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-11-08 - Updated: 2010-11-09 - 596 words

-1MarySue
Lilith didn’t even bother to glance at herself in the mirror as she walked out, she was in a hurry after all. She slowly decanted the stair case slowly. As she did everyone turned and stared at her, Pansy was glaring at her as if she had done something wrong. When she got to were everyone stood she smiled sweetly, “Well lets go”, she said stepping out the door. The whole way to Malfoy manor was silent. Pansy took her aunts hand and Lilith took her mothers and they aerated. When there feet hit solid ground again they were outside Malfoy manor.
They made their way up the stone path and threw the ok doors. Once they were inside Lilith saw a huge blood red ceiling. The floor was stone. It was like being in a mini castle. Pansy raced up the stairs once she stepped foot inside. “Lilith go follow Pansy and let us adults have some time to themselves”, Aunt V said. Lilith rolled her eyes before doing as she was told. Instead of following Pansy to Draco’s room she walked around. This place was huge but it was nothing to what she had in France. Lilith saw that there was a door open slightly and went to explore it. She pushed it open carefully so it didn’t make any noise. The room was really pretty. The walls were a light shade of lilac. There was a window were you could sit and look out over the water. The seat in the window had blackest and pillows in it. The view was amazing. Lilith wished she had a room like this in her house.
“I see you found my hiding room”, a voice said from behind her making her jump. Lilith turned around and saw Malfoy. “What would you be hiding from”, she asked. “Oh you know my dad, my mom when she wants me to do servants work, and Pansy when she starts bugging me”, Draco said. “I thought you and Pansy were so in love with each other”, Lilith said making kissy faces when she said in love. “We were never in love. Well I wasn’t in love with her. I think she is with me though”, Draco told her. “Then why don’t you brake up with her”, Lilith asked confused. “Because my dad would probly kill me”
“Why”
“It looks good that we’re dating. You know how our family’s are”
“Yea. Me and my dad are de- DRACO LILITH DINNER’S READY”, Pansy yelled. Draco ran off though some door way leaving Lilith alone. She sat by the window looking out it thinking. “I don’t belong here”, she said to herself quietly. She had never felt so out of place in her life. She realized that she was truly alone and no one, not even people in her family wanted her around. As she was staring out the window she got a strange feeling that someone was watching her. Lilith turned around and saw that no one was there. Weird she though looking back out the window. She let out a gasp of surprise, there had been to red eyes staring back at her. She blinked and they were gone but the room had gotten colder. Lilith hugged herself for warmth, as she put her arm up she felt something ice cold touch her. She turned around to see a dark hooded figure with red eyes. “Shocked to see me. I bet. What’s the special occasion”, he asked nodding at her dress.
Sign up to rate and review this story