Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Original Sin

Tricks

by devilsgyrl 0 reviews

Cissy learns about Walden's true intents...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Narcissa - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2010-11-10 - Updated: 2010-11-11 - 2807 words

-1Boring
Sheer panic cut through me like a knife as I realized what kind of predicament I was in. I looked around me nervously to see if anyone else was around. Unfortunately, there was not a single person in the corridors besides for Walden and me. They must all be partying and having fun at the dance like I should be doing right now. Nobody was going to come to my rescue.

Heart pounding in my ear, I looked into Walden's eyes for a millisecond. I hoped to see a caring friend there, but instead, I saw unfamiliar eyes that only wanted one thing from me. There wasn't much I could do in this situation. Walden was much stronger than me and I couldn't fight him off. I would just have to use logical reasoning and words.

Trying to clear my tight throat, I said in a voice facing confidence, "Uh, Walden, what are you doing? I thought you liked me. We were friends, remember? You wouldn't want to hurt me...would you?" My last two words came out as a squeak. From Walden's furious expression, he did indeed what to hurt me. He wanted to hurt me in the deepest way possible.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Walden had been so nice to me before. He had shown me to my classes, he had been my protector, and he had been a friend. Had I been blind to his true face? Apparently so. Now I was stuck. Was there anything I could do to free myself? I might as well try to make a run for it...

Taking a deep breath, I squeezed out from Walden's tight grip and started running like hell down the corridors. I got about five steps away from the corner of the hallway before I felt long fingernails digging painfully into my shoulder. I yelped and came crashing to a halt. Walden was glaring at me with fury in his eyes. He shoved me hard back against the wall so that my head clattered against it with a loud thud. The world swam around before my eyes for a few seconds.

Walden's hand went to the back of my dress and to the zipper. He grabbed it and yanked it down. Flushed and terrified, I tried to think of what I could do to get Walden off of me. Was there anything I could do at this point? Now at the last resort, I pleaded with Walden, "Please don't. I'll...I'll scream if you don't stop."

I hoped my threat would work, but instead, Walden laughed in my face, "Go ahead and scream all you like. Nobody in the Great Hall is going to hear you. The music in there is way too loud for anyone to hear your pitiful little whimpers." Shit, Walden certainliy did have a point there. Most likely nobody would hear me.

Walden's hands clawed at the straps of my dress and tried to yank them down. Frustrated that they continued to cling to my shoulders, Walden swore, "Fuck, why do you have to be wearing such a tight dress for god's sake?" I didn't dare answer that question. All I could do was hold my breath and wait to see what Walden would do next. By now, I had kind of given up hope. I couldn't get away from this situation. Walden was going to rape me.

Pissed off at not being able to get my dress off, Walden grabbed the front of my dress and pulled it hard. There was a loud ripping noise as my dress ripped in two. I gave a little gasp as it slipped off my slender body and landed at my feet in a heap. Shivering and trembling, I gave Walden a look of horror as I stood stripped down before him.

I wanted to scream, but my voice seemed to no longer be working. Smirking sadistically at me, Walden yanked on the clasp of my bra and threw it to the ground with my dress. I flung my hands up to try to cover my chest, but Walden was faster. He punched me right in the face as hard as he could. The impact made my head spin and threatened to send me off to unconsciousness.

For a moment, I almost wished I would faint. Maybe it was best that way. After all, if I was unconscious, I would never know what Walden was going to do to me. Still recovering from the blow in the face, I was completely caught off guard as Walden squeezed my breasts and bit down on me. A little mewing noise came out of my mouth and I tried to get away from him. All that did was earn me another slap on the cheek. It smarted and stung.

Walden was far from done with me. He pushed a hand up between my thighs and touched me in places he had to right to touch. I whimpered as I felt something dripping down my leg. This was all so wrong and so embarrassing. Walden shouldn't be the one to force this from me. But really, what choice did I have? I couldn't get away. I couldn't do anything. I just had to close myself off from the world and from Walden as he abused me.

As Walden slipped another hand between my thighs, there was suddenly a loud banging sound. Purple sparks were flying all around us and Walden immediately jerked his hands away from me as if he had just been burned. The two of us quickly glanced towards the sparks to see who had send them.

Blonde hair whipping around his face and with cold as steel gray eyes, Lucius stood with his wand pointed threateningly at Walden's heart. Lucius quickly took in the scene before him before turning his gaze directly onto Walden. I saw fury from the fires of hell in Lucius' eyes as he strode towards Walden, hissing in a low tone, "Don't you dare touch Narcissa ever again. Swear to me you won't. If you don't, I'll kill you. I swear to god I will."

Anger made Lucius' voice tremble and made his wand shake. His face was all twisted and his eyes flashed angrily. Walden, kind of stupid from his drunken state, merely stared in shock at Lucius for a moment as he tried to figure out what was going on. Once his slow mind finally caught up with him, he gave Lucius a funny look and said, "Why shouldn't I touch her? She's not yours, you know."

Lucius' face contorted and he muttered a low curse under his breath. Red sparks flew at Walden and smacked him in the chest. Large gashes appeared all over Walden's face. The force of the curse also sent him tumbling backwards and he landed in a heap on the floor a good ten feet away from us. Lucius stalked over to where he was now lying and jabbed the wand at his face as he yelled almost hysterically, "Promise me! I'm already tempted to kill you for what you've done to her..."

Even the alcohol was making Walden kind of stupid, he had enough sense in him to realize that now was probably a good time to be scared. Making his way back to his feet, Walden held up his hands in surrender and said, "Okay, okay! I promise." Lucius didn't look very happy about Walden's promise. He still looked like he wanted to send him to hell.

"Now get the fuck out of here before I change my mind about you," Lucius hissed, still pointing the wand in Walden's direction. Walden looked from Lucius to the wand and then back to Lucius again. Fear etched in his face, Walden turned and stumbled off. A few seconds later, he was gone and all we could hear was the sound of his footsteps hammering against the floor.

Now it was only Lucius and me in the corridor. I was still standing against the wall, trembling and shaking. I should've been getting dressed or doing something, but all the nerves in my body seemed shocked and paralyzed. More than anything else, I wanted comfort. I wanted someone to hug me, hold me close, and tell me that I mattered.

Slowly, Lucius turned around and looked briefly at my eyes for a quick second before saying in a short tone, "Get dressed." His words seemed to jerk me out of my paralysis. Lucius had turned around so quickly leaned down and picked up my bra from the floor with a shaky hand. I quickly clasped it back on and then held up my torn dress. What the hell was I suppose to do with it? It was ripped literally in two and there was no way I could get it to stay up.

Not sure what else to do, I pulled the ripped fabric tightly around me and held it closed. I hoped I wouldn't run into anyone on the way up to the common room. I didn't want to know just how bad I looked. My makeup was smeared from my tears, my body was trembling from Walden's attempted assault, and now my cheeks were flushing with embarrassment. I had never wanted Lucius to see me in such a vulnerable, weak state. I especially didn't want him to see me mostly naked as well. Was there anything more embarrassing than that? I thought not.

Still trying to recover, I took a deep breath. Figuring that I was finally dressed again, Lucius turned around to face me. I wasn't sure what to expect from him. Normally, I would've looked into his eyes and tried to detect his mood. Right now, I couldn't do that though. I looked down at the floor and let my cheeks flame as I thought about Lucius seeing my naked chest and Walden's hands all over me.

Neither of us spoke and suddenly, there was a horrible intense pain in my left forearm. Giving a little cry of shock, I peered down at my arm to see what was causing this intense agony. Looking downwards, I noticed the tattoo of my Dark Mark had turned dark black. Shit, that meant Tom was calling all us Death Eaters to him.

I couldn't go to Tom right now. I just couldn't. I was a complete mess and I didn't think I could stand any more shit tonight. Walden had left me feeling scared, worthless, and unloved. Would guys only want me for my body and for my sex? Would no guy actually care for me and love me in the way people were suppose to love each other?

Lucius bit his lip as the two of us stared at my ugly Dark Mark. Finally, Lucius said in a clipped voice, "Well, we know what this means. Tom is calling us. No doubt he'll be in the Slytherin common room. We have to go there." Lucius set his lips in a thin line and determination showed in his eyes. He was going to go to the common room regardless of whether he wanted to go or not.

But me? I had no will to get myself over to the common room. No fucking way was I going to let anyone see me right now. I immediately started protesting in a weak, stammering voice, "But I can't go there now! Look at me! I'm a huge, fucking piece of shit right now. Besides, look at my dress! It's ripped in half."

Lucius' eyes scanned over the dress and he pulled his wand out once more. Pointing it at my dress, he murmured an incantation under his breath. Surprisingly enough, the two halves of the dress fused together as the blue sparks from Lucius' wand hit them. You couldn't even tell that the dress had been in two pieces at one point.

"There," Lucius commented once my dress was fixed, "You look fine now." Okay, that was obviously a lie. I looked far from fine and I felt anything but fine emotionally. It was nice of Lucius not to say I looked hideous, but we both knew that I did. No way was I going to see Tom. I didn't care if Lucius said I was the most beautiful girl he had ever laid eyes on.

Guessing what I was thinking, Lucius sighed and said, "Look, I know what you're thinking. There's no time to clean you up right now though. We have to go see Tom." I opened my mouth to start protesting, but Lucius was going on before I had time to get any more words out, "If we don't go, Tom will know something is up and then we'll have a lot of explaining to do. Also, if we don't go, we'll be punished for sure. Remember how Tom used the Cruciatus curse on you? He might try something even worse this time."

Oh, I certainly remembered the Cruciatus curse! I still hadn't recovered from it and how I had been forced to us it. No way was I going to do anything that might make me go through the agony from that curse again. However, I was still feeling hurt and broken and certainly wasn't in any mood for Tom's meeting. I could still feel the way Walden's hands had crept over my private parts and the way he had laughed evilly at my whimpers and pleas. Would Walden be at the meeting?

Getting kind of fed up with me by this point, Lucius ran a hand through his blonde hair and said, "Look, you don't really have a choice about this, Narcissa. Make this easy for me and let's just go to the common room. We'll already be in trouble as it is for being late. Besides, you're going to have to face Walden at some point. Might as well let it be now."

Lucius had a point. I was going to have to face Walden. Sooner was always better than later I supposed. So when Lucius turned and started striding towards the Slytherin common room, I reluctantly followed him along on my unsteady legs. As I followed him, my heartbeat started picking up pace and I started panicking. Was Tom going to make us perform another unforgivable curse tonight? Was he going to use the Cruciatus curse on me for being late to the summoning? There was just no way to know!

By the time Lucius and I arrived to the common room, I was shaking all over and my heart was threatening to burst out of my rib cage. My breaths were coming in nervous little pants and my eyes whipped around the corridor suspiciously as if I expected Walden to jump at me and pin me against a wall once again.

Before Lucius opened the door to the Slytherin common room, he looked over his shoulder to see how I was doing. When his gray gaze met my anxious wide-eyed gaze, his mask completely melted away. Apparently forgetting about how we were in a hurry to get into the common room, Lucius closed the gap between us in a matter of two steps.

Tilting his head to one side, Lucius leaned down and wrapped his arms around me tightly. I immediately snuggled against his chest and into the protection of his arms. Resting his chin on the top of my head, Lucius murmured, "I'm sorry, Cissa. I'm so, so sorry. I should've been there sooner. Should've been there to protect you..."

"No, Lucius," I quickly protested, my voice coming out slightly muffled, "It wasn't your fault. It was mine. I was the weak one. I was the one who let Walden get so close to me. I just never thought he would try to...you know...rape me." The word "rape" seemed strange and foreign on my tongue. I hated the sound of it. It made me shudder and press myself closer against Lucius.

"Don't let me hear you say that again," Lucius protested, rubbing my lower back gently as he embraced me. "Never blame yourself for someone else's evil. Walden is just...really unpredictable. I want to kill him for what he did to you. If he had gotten any farther or if I had arrived moments later..."

My mind immediately started wondering what would've happened if Lucius hadn't arrived. Deciding I didn't want to think about that, I closed my mind off and said, "Let's not think of that. I...I don't wanna know what Walden would've done to me." As I stood tucked into Lucius' chest, I realized there was something I had to say to him. I opened my lips, but before I could say anything, the creaking of a door sounded and a cold voice said, "Narcissa. Lucius. Come in."
Sign up to rate and review this story