Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

The NaruSaku Shuffle

by BlueYoshi10 0 reviews

Just some light work done for the ipod challenge. Five drabbles written while listening to five songs. /NaruSaku/

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sakura - Published: 2010-11-12 - Updated: 2010-11-12 - 537 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Just some light work done for the ipod challenge. Five drabbles written while listening to five songs. And it's NaruSaku! Enjoy!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flora's Secret—Enya

Sakura and Naruto were laying side by side, hands entwined, in a meadow outside of Konohagakure, watching flowers sway in the wind. Above them, the sky was the purest shade of blue Sakura's eyes had ever seen.

"It's amazing," she whispered, "how vibrant and beautiful it is out here during the summertime."

"I know what's even more vibrant and beautiful," Naruto said, sneaking an arm around her waist and pulling her close, " You."

Carry On Dancing—Savage Garden

The moonlight cast its beams down on Sakura, making her look positively ethereal. Naruto had never seen her look like this before.

"Sakura…," he muttered as he approached her.

She turned around. "Naruto…"

"Would…you like to dance?" Naruto asked, his cheeks turning pink.

"I would love to," Sakura answered, taking Naruto by the hand and pulling him close to her.

A moment later, Sakura felt Naruto's free hand wrap around her waist. His feet then began moving and her feet followed with ease, and they carried on dancing throughout the night.

Stay with Me—Colbie Caillat

"Naruto…" Sakura murmured, turning over in her bed and tapping Naruto on the shoulder.

"Yeah, Sakura?" he asked in response, head turning around and eyes locking onto hers.

"Promise me you won't ever leave me," she whispered.

"Of course I won't, Sakura," he said, running his hand through her loose pink locks. "You mean more to me than anything."

Sakura's cheeks flushed. "Really?"

"Yes, I'll stay with you until the day I die, Sakura," he said, smiling lovingly.

Sakura beamed, eyes alive with love as she gently brushed her lips against his, a token of her affection. "Thank you, Naruto," she whispered.

It is You(I Have Loved)—Dana Glover

She had spent most of her life believing that she was in love with Sasuke, and one day, life just smacked her in the face, leaving her dazed and confused: how could she not have realized her feelings for Naruto until now?

All the signs were there: the way Sakura felt when Naruto looked at her, the way he could always comfort her when she was feeling upset, the way he always made her day just a little bit better by being there.

'Wow,' she thought, 'How could I have missed it? I..I'm in love…with Naruto… Naruto of all people.'

Harbor—Vienna Teng

As Naruto was about to leave the village for a particularly risky S-Ranked mission, he was confronted by Sakura.

"Oh, you're leaving…" she pointed out, a worried look etched upon her face.

"Y-Yeah," Naruto stuttered, feigning a smile, which caused Sakura to raise an eyebrow.

Sighing, she pulled out an amulet of sorts and gave it to Naruto, "Well, before you go, I want you to have this. I've been working on it for a long time."

"Thanks...I'll treasure it," Naruto said, blushing.

"Oh, and…Naruto?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't…try to do anything out of your league. Just come home safely. Please."

"Sure thing. See ya!"

"Goodbye, Naruto," Sakura said, watching Naruto leave. 'And be careful out there.'

XXX
Sign up to rate and review this story