Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Of Dogs and Pink Hair

Fingernails

by SeparatedCow 0 reviews

Series of oneshots for Kiba amd Sakura, ratings vary.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kiba, Sakura - Warnings: [!] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-05-09 - Updated: 2006-05-09 - 563 words

-1Boring
"I love you." Sakura cooed, bundling up the Inuzuka clan member and kissing him tenderly on the lips. Kiba grinned against her lips and kissed her back.

"I love you too." Kiba shoved her against a wall, returning the kiss in equal passion. Seconds melted into minutes as the young couple began a make out session. Kiba dug his nails into her shoulders.

Sakura yelped and drew back, a bit surprised by the sudden stinging pain in her shoulders. She pouted.

"That hurt."

"Sorry baby."

Kiba drew back in for another kiss, his nails still cutting into her shoulders. She yelped again.

"Stop!"

"Stop what?" Kiba teased her, licking her lips with his tongue.

"That's it!" Sakura stomped her foot in a blind rage, "I'm sick of it! You're cutting your nails!"

The fushcia kunochi wildly threw a chair to the other side of the room, angry when Kiba replied with a cackle of amusement. The Inuzuka clan member quickly dodged the chair, watching as it collided with his mother's fine china set.

Oooh, he was going to get scolded for that.

Kiba held up his hands, laughing slightly as she picked up yet another chair to hurl at the poor Inuzuka. She hurled it at him in a fit, growling as she missed him again, by a inch.

They were in Kiba's mother's house, where many of the Inuzuka clan members met eery month to gather and talk about who knows what. So Kiba had been called in, to talk and make a speech during the meeting, he also brought along his wife, Sakura, who was now offically a Inuzuka.

At this moment, Sakura was having one of her mood swings. These fits of unpredictable behavior always was directed at the poor Kiba, who now had many cuts and bruises from them. Sakura threw another chair.

They were in the meeting room, where bottles of sake and piecs of cake lay all over and decorated the floor. The Inuzuka meetings were famous for looking more like a wild drunk party mass then a serious well put together meeting.

That was one of the reasons he broke up with the Hyuuga girl. He didn't like the family. Too serious.

Sakura had now run out of chairs to throw and now was hurling empty bottles of rum at him. Kiba jumped in and out, trying to counter and block the flurry of bottles attacking him.

One hit him.

Kiba glared at his angry wife, rubbing a huge red welt that appeared on his head. He began to curse, Sakura, glared back, a glare that would even make Neji shake. Sakura stomped over to him and kicked him in the side.

Kiba yelped as he toppled over.

"APOLGIZE!" Sakura was way too scary, even more scary then Ino when she was mad, well figures since they were best friends-

Sakura bonked him on the head with a bottle. "NOW!"

Kiba nodded, shaking like a small school girl and clutching his head like an earthquake was about to form, Earthquake Sakura.

"Okay! Okay! Sheeze! I'm sorry!" Kiba didn't even know what he was apolgizing for, Sakura was so scary when she was mad that you never understood what she was talking about in her usual "scream lecture."

At that moment it seemed like Sakura had switched personalities.

"I love you." Sakura pecked him on the cheek.
Sign up to rate and review this story