Categories > Celebrities > Eminem

My Life Sucks, and it Always Will

by Dragons 1 review

His life story. From the violent times,to the drug addict times, to the truly pathetic times. And through it all he knew his life sucked and it would always be like that.

Category: Eminem - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2010-11-14 - Updated: 2011-12-04 - 386 words

2Ambiance
"Please, please! You can't leave!"

"I'll do whatever I fucking want!"

Debbie was crying as her husband, Greg, started packing a backpack full of his things.

"Please," she whispered. "Please you need to stay."

Greg stopped what he was doing. He turned on his heal facing Debbie. Staggering slightly, he walked toward her. He leaned in front of her. Debbie, frightened, backed up. He grabbed the front of her shirt and pulled her in front of him. Debbie started whimpering incoherently. Greg smacked her.

"Shut up, when I talk to you!"

Debbie tried to stop crying, but she started to hyperventilate. Greg put a hand over her mouth and shoved her against a wall. He shoved his face close to Debbie's. He was so close Debbie could smell the alcohol in his breath.

"Now listen to me," he said slowly. "I don't need to do anything! I'm the fucking boss," he shoved her harder. "What I say goes."

He let go of Debbie. She slid down the wall, whimpering. Greg continued packing.

Mustering up all the strength Debbie had, she walked up to Greg.

"You fucking ass!" she yelled.

Greg turned around and lifted Debbie by her hair. She screamed at the top her lungs for him to stop. He smacked her, leaving a huge red handprint on her cheek.

"Please!" she begged.

Greg tightened his grip on her hair. She screamed louder. He used all his strength to fling her at the wall.

Her head hit the cement wall with a sickening crack. For a few moments, she laid on the ground unmoving. Greg inched forward, hesitantly. But, Debbie started to groan.

Greg sighed, then jogged to Debbie.

"This is what happens when you fuck with me bitch."

Greg looked at the blood staining Debbie's hair. The image angered him. He shouldn't have to beat his wife for her to obey him. She should be counting her fucking blessings. He could have left this shitty whore any day, but he didn't.

He was leaving, tonight.

"That's it you bitch," he said. "I'm getting the fuck out of here."

He turned on his heal, and started walking away, kicking the stuff in his way.

But Debbie crawled, trying to get over to him.

"Wait," she called, her voice barely audible.

Greg turned around. "What?"

"I'm pregnant."









Sign up to rate and review this story