Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Original Sin

Untamed

by devilsgyrl 0 reviews

Lucius breaks down...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Narcissa - Published: 2010-11-14 - Updated: 2010-11-15 - 2274 words

-1Cliche
My breath was coming in sharp, harsh gasps and I suddenly felt weak. I had to stay strong though. No fucking way was I going to fall on my face right now. I wanted Lucius' answers and I was determined to get them no matter what it took. Lucius' face had finally changed expressions from my last comment. His eyes distraught and his lips were tight.

"Narcissa, please be reasonable," Lucius encouraged, still glancing over my shoulder to see if there were people staring at us. I didn't really get why it mattered to him so much. But again, I didn't get most things about Lucius. Lucius went on and returned his gaze to me, saying, "Do you honestly and actually think I would've enjoyed watching Walden rape you?"

If I thought about it, then no, I didn't think he would've enjoyed it. Lucius, no matter how awful he could be at times, was certainly not evil. Nevertheless, I couldn't bring myself to admit that. Admitting I was wrong in this situation was certainly not an option. So instead, I shrugged and pressed onwards, "How should I know? You treat me like garbage, which is exactly what I am I suppose. True, I'm not pretty like Bella. I'm not smart like Natasha. But I would've given you anything. I've tried so hard and all you've given me is bullshit. So do me a favor. If you're going to hate me, hate me all the time. I'm sick of your games."

Another short silence paused as Lucius once more peered over my shoulder at whoever else was in the corridor. That was starting to annoy me a bit. I wanted to slap him and tell him to pay attention to me. Luckily, Lucius did respond this time even if he didn't look at me, "I don't hate you, Narcissa. Do you really think I do?"

Now that was a stupid question. Of course he hated me! Why else would he make fun of me at Potions and do whatever it took to avoid me and ignore me? Rolling my eyes at him and trying to keep the misery inside, I exclaimed, "I certainly do think you hate me! You've hated me from the day we met for only god knows why reasons."

As before, Lucius kept his eyes focused somewhere behind me, refusing to meet my eyes. At this point, I had had it! My temper may not be as bad as Bellatrix's, but I do get pissed off pretty easily. Almost hysterical at this point, I frowned at Lucius and said, "God, you can't even bear to look at me, can you? I know I'm really ugly, but can't you at least bear to look at me? Am I really so fucking hideous that you'll never be able to look into my eyes?"

Hot tears of anger splashed down my face. I had been pushed to the point of insanity and was now trying to figure out the reasons behind it. There had to be a reason why Lucius didn't want to have anything to do with me. I mean, you don't just hate someone unless you have a reason for it, right?

Finally, Lucius turned and looked at me. Instantly, I was caught up in a sea of clear crystal gray as I looked into his eyes. Lucius had the most beautiful eyes either. Typically, I like blue eyes better than gray, but Lucius was definitely an exception. Looking deep into my eyes, Lucius said, "Of course I can look at you, Narcissa. I'm looking at you right now."

All I could do was nod in response to Lucius' question. Looking into his eyes had calmed my flashes of anger and now I found myself engulfed in a sea of calmness. As we gazed at each other, something strange came over Lucius. His eyes narrowed slightly and his face twitched as if he was being forced to do something against his will.

Even though I was suppose to be angry at him, concern immediately took me over. Looking worriedly at Lucius, I asked, "Hey, are you okay? You look like you're in pain..." Lucius' face contorted before he finally answered, "Damn it, Cissa, but you've brought this down on yourself. Don't come running to me if this ends up a fucking mess..."

Completely lost and clueless what Lucius was talking about, I opened my mouth to ask what could end up a fucking mess. The words got lost somewhere along the way though. Suddenly, Lucius reached out an arm and hooked it around my waist as he pulled me close to him. The foot of distance between the two of us instantly vanished and we were pressed up right against each other.

Using the other hand to tilt my chin upwards, Lucius leaned down and brought his lips to mine. At first, I was so stunned and shocked that I didn't do anything at all. Lucius was apparently an expert at kissing though. He moved his lips over mine in a passionate and dominating manner. I had never kissed a guy before, but somehow I knew what to do this time. I joined Lucius in the kiss and took his lower lip between mine. He had the softest, sweetest lips that tasted like a combination of cherries and wine.

I wished this had been my first kiss. It was perfect and just felt...right. The kiss from Walden had been all wrong. It had been forced and awkward. This was like being in heaven though. I was an angel soaring higher and higher. Unfortunately, for ever action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. We couldn't keep kissing for forever. We needed oxygen.

A few moments later, Lucius broke off the kiss and we both took a rather large gulp of air. Once our oxygen supply had been replenished, Lucius put his hands on my shoulders and said, "Come with me. Please, Cissa?" I nodded instantly. I would of course do whatever Lucius wanted me to do. I would be his slave and he would be my master.

Giving those people in the corridors who were giving us dirty looks a condescending stare, Lucius gripped my hand tightly in his and started striding down the corridor. People continued to stare as Lucius and I walked hand in hand to who-knows-where. I guess I could imagine why it was that they were staring. I mean, it probably did look pretty weird to see an ugly girl with a black eye like me with a completely gorgeous guy like Lucius. To be honest, I wasn't quite sure myself if I was walking in a dream or reality.

Finally, Lucius turned the corner and opened a door to our right. He motioned for me to step inside with a hand. Wondering where it was that I was going, I cautiously stepped inside and peered around. We were in a broom closet. Before I could think about why we were in a broom closet, Lucius quickly slipped inside as well and shut the door to the closet behind him.

It was rather dark in the broom closet and kind of dusty as well. That wasn't my main concern at the moment though. I was mostly just wondering what it was that Lucius was going to say to me. I could already feel his light, warm breath on my neck as he gazed at me with a new expression in his eyes. Was that adoration I say? It couldn't be...could it?

"Sorry about this," Lucius began elegantly, motioning around at the confined little space around us. "It'll have to do for now though. I have to talk to you. It can't wait." I nodded rather stupidly and stammered the only thing I could think to say, "Don't worry, it's actually kind of nice in here. Kinda cozy, you know?"

Lucius slipped me a smile and agreed, "That's one way to put it. But anyways, let me get to the point. I have class in about five minutes and I don't want to be too late. I'm guessing you have class as well?" Class? Oh yeah, I had to go to class after this. For a few minutes, class had completely slipped out of my head. Who cares about class when the most beautiful guy in the universe is talking to you? Not me anyways.

"Um, yeah, I guess I have class after this," I replied, not really caring much about whether I happened to be at that class or not. Ditching for a beautiful guy was totally worth it in my opinion. As if he could read my thoughts, Lucius smiled a bit more and then went sober, "Listen, Cissa, I've liked you from the day you came here to Hogwarts. I tried to hate you because I didn't want to like you. I didn't want to have another relationship like the one I had with Natasha. That was just a big fucking mess."

Lucius sighed and sadness filled his eyes before he turned back to me and said, "Anyways, that's part of the past. When it all comes down to it, I love you. I really, truly do. When I say the way Walden was attacking you the other day, I wanted to kill him and rip out all of his fucking limbs. I know I've treated you like shit, but I don't want to resist you anymore. I think we could be great together. I'm willing to forget the past with Natasha to start over with you. So what do you say? Will you give me another chance, Cissa? I swear I won't ever hurt you again or leave your side. I know what loyalty means."

I stood totally motionless as Lucius leaned down and looked questioningly into my eyes. I could feel the warmth from his body and the look of uncertainty in his eyes. And of course, I couldn't believe me ears. Was Lucius Malfoy actually saying he wanted to have a go at being my boyfriend? If he was then...

"YES!" I practically yelled as I threw my arms around Lucius' neck. "Yes, yes, YES! Of course I'll give you another chance. Oh god, I love you so bad, Lucius. I always dreamed of this day." A big grin was split across my face and all the depression from the days before lifted like a weight being lifted off my back.

Lucius looked a little surprised by my spunk and enthusiasm, but he was smiling back at me a moment later with clear, happy eyes. The mask he had hidden behind was gone once and for all. I had cracked it, broken it, and somehow manged to smash it. Lucius wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close for a moment as I clung to him, saying, "I love you too, Cissa. I wish I could stay here and chat, but I've gotta run to History. Come find me as soon as class is over, alright?"

"Of course, anything for you," I managed out, still hardly believing all this was happening. Lucius gave me another warm smile and leaned down to press his lips firmly but tenderly over mine before releasing me and opening the door to the little broom closet. I blinked as light flooded into the little, darkened enclosure.

When I emerged out of the broom closet a moment later, I was greeted by several curious gazes and the bright daylight. Lucius had already vanished. Blinking, I prayed that I hadn't just imagined the scene that had just taken place only moments ago. If I had imagined the whole thing...well...I was going to be completely miserable then.

~ ~ ~ ~

I couldn't pay any attention at all during Arithmancy. All those numbers just kept getting screwed up in my brain. The only thing I could think about was (surprise, surprise!) Lucius. The way he had kissed me had been almost too perfect and unreal. And what he said in the broom closet had been like the most romantic thing ever. Did he truly mean what he had said?

Was it true that he had loved me since the moment he saw me? Was that even possible? Did I believe in love at first sight? I contemplated all these questions spinning around in my head while I was suppose to be doing a long equation for Arithmancy. After a moment of thinking, I decided that I did indeed believe in love at first sight. Hadn't it been love at first sight when I had seen Lucius for the first time? From the instant I laid eyes on him I had known he was the one for me.

"NARCISSA BLACK!" a voice literally screamed at me and sent me tumbling out of my daydreams. Jumping a mile in shock, I glanced upwards to see Professor Cassiopia glaring at me. Oops, I wondered just how many times she had called my name before I responded. From the look on her face it had been several.

Deciding to act innocent, I looked up at her and asked in a polite voice, "Yes, Professor?" Clicking her tongue at me irritably, Professor Cassiopia narrowed her green eyes at me from behind her spectacles and hissed, "What's your answer to the problem that we've been working on for the last thirty minutes, Miss Black?"

Problem? What problem? There was no problem now. Lucius was all mine! Oh wait...she meant the answer to the equation I was suppose to be working on. Gulping, I realized I hadn't even begun to work on the problem. Oh shit...
Sign up to rate and review this story