Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Will Save Us?- A Killjoy Story

What Will Save Us?- A Killjoy Story

by DracAttack2019 2 reviews

Fun Ghoul and Missle Kid(mini-Ray) get capturd by the dreaded Draculoids. and its now up to DracAttack and the rest of the infamous Killjoys to bring them back.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-11-13 - Updated: 2010-11-13 - 326 words

1Exciting
Prolouge: 'Look Alive Sunshine! 109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit, You're here with me: Dr.Death-Defying. Killjoys: MAKE SOME NOISE!'
DracAttack's P.O.V: We all knew what that ment. Here in the Zones those words could mean anything. Good or bad. I looked over at my fellow killjoy Disenchanted Detonator, then we both looked toward the source of the sound, the radio!
"Theres trouble afoot DracAttack" Said Disenchanted Detonator. "Right," I said. "Come on. They're calling for us."

Chapter 1: The Plan. Part 1
After the rest of our army was assembled and ready with ray-guns in hand, we said our killjoy pledge and walked off to HQ. Everyone: Disenchanted Detonator, Fallen Neon Angel, myself, and our newest but still strong recruit; Chemical Contaminator were all on edge with what was going on as we passed our guard; Devil Daggers, and headed inside HQ. We walked to our meeting room with the long table and saw Gerard,(ahem, I mean Party Poison) at the head. Kobra Kid was at his left, and Jet Star was at his right.
Heads looked up to acknowledge our presense and we each took our seats. Me and Disenchanted sat on the left side, and Fallen Neon Angel and Chemical Contaminator on the right. I suddenly noted the obvious: Fun-Ghoul and Missle Kid were missing. As leader of my group I spoke my thoughts aloud. "Where is Fun-Ghoul and Missle Kid? And why are they not present?" It was Party-Poison who looked at me to answer. "They've been captured. By the Draculoids. It was last night around 12:10am. The three of us were still resting so we didnt notice. Plus, Dracs are usually silent and quick with their attacks."
"Draculoids, you say? Our worst enemy. We need a plan." I concluded

Chapter 1 so far. :) What did you guys think? Comments and constructive critisism are welcome. Chapter 2 will be up asap. Right now theres only 5 chapters. But more will come.
Sign up to rate and review this story