Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Confused Love [sequel to my drunk love]

All I Want For Christmas Is You.

by shehadtheworld12 1 review

Gifts and special visitors...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-11-17 - Updated: 2010-11-17 - 2131 words

1Exciting
Time lapse

"Mommy look! Snow!" Asia exclaimed as she pointed to the window while I looked out and smiled at the cotton ball like drops of ice falling down to the ground as I stepped closer and smiled.

"Perfect way to end Christmas don't you think?" I asked her as she nodded with a smile.

"You still have one more gift to open Asia." Bob smiled as he lifted a large box covered in red with a pink ribbon on it.

"What is it?" I asked curiously as he laughed at me.

"Well I can't say until she's opens it, but don't kill me." he said to me as I narrowed my eyes. Asia grinned as she opened the box that had holes inside it before I heard a scratching noise and little meows escaping as Asia gasped. She opened the box and was revealed a white and black kitten with gorgeous green eyes as he looked at her nervously.

"Kitty!" she shouted as she picked up the kitty gently as he meowed and rubbed against her while she giggled.

"A kitten?" I asked him with a laugh as he shrugged.

"She's been hinting at it, so I gave in. Are you pissed?" he asked me carefully while I smiled and shook my head.

"No. He's very cute." I said approval as he grinned.

"He has all his shots and all that jazz." he assured me.

"Thank you." I said to him while I played with the bracelet he got me from Tiffany's. It was silver and so pretty if I was honest.

"Thank you again for the bracelet." I told him as he smiled once more.

"You're welcome."

"Now it's your turn." I said smiling as he looked at me.

"But I told you I didn't want anything, I already have what I want." he explained as he motioned to Asia and me while I shook my head.

"That's sweet, but I had to get you at least one thing, look what you did for us." I pointed out to the toys he had gotten her and the kitten. "Now hush and take the damn gift." I teased as he nodded and took it from me and opened it as his blue eyes went wide.

"No fucking way." he whispered as he pulled the drumsticks out and examined them.

"Are these really signed by Black Sabbath?" he asked in a daze as I nodded and smiled.

"I had my boss pull some strings, you like them?" I asked with a laugh as he rolled his eyes.

"I love them." he replied as he looked at me. "Thank you." he added as I brushed it off with a hand while he reached out and pulled me into his lap as our eyes locked.

"I love you." he whispered as I looked at him and looked down while he half smiled.

"I know you it's not what you want to hear, but I'm just telling you the truth." he added as I smiled and nodded while we continued to stare at each other. By the time Christmas came around, I would like to think me and him were making progress. Things were going smoothly, and I had really thought we could work something out. However, the words that formed 'I love you' were still hard to say. Our lips came closer as if they were magnets until I felt his breath right on my face before a knock at the door interrupted our moment and I looked at him curiously. He shrugged and I got up to answer it, figuring it was one of the guys as I opened it, only to find a girl standing. But not just any girl...

My eyes went wide and I screamed. "TEPHIRA!" I shouted as she smiled at me while we automatically pulled each other into a hug.

"Tissa! Oh God how much I missed you." she sighed as I studied her. She looked different, but not too much.

"You look amazing! How did you get here?! I thought you were in the Peace Corps still?" I asked while pulling her inside.

"I know. I had my friend Alex come with me back to the states. I'm just glad I got here in time. Look at you." she said looking at me as I pulled her into another hug.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." I whispered as she nodded.

"Me too sugar bear. So what's new?" she asked me as I sighed.

"Don't even ask." I teased as she laughed while we walked into the living room.

"Tephira?" Bob said in surprise as Tephira returned the expression.

"Bob! How are you? Congrats on My Chemical Romance, I see it's been really taking off." she replied as he shrugged.

"Thanks, I guess it is. How are you?" he asked.

"I've been good. Real good. Helping out the animals and what not. Paying my dues." she said sarcastically as he laughed. Asia looked at Tephira confused as I smiled and called her to me.

"Asia, this is my best friend Tephira. Tephira, this is my daughter Asia." I told them as she widened her eyes.

"Holy hell, that's really her?! She's so beautiful." she smiled as she pulled her into a hug as I laughed at Asia's expression. When she pulled back she studied her before she looked at me then at Bob while wiggling her eyebrows as I nodded and blushed. She gave me that look that said 'we're definitely talking about this later.'

"Hey, is that a tattoo?" I asked in a parental tone as I noticed the ink on her wrist as she covered it quickly.

"No." she retorted as I shook my head at her.

"What happened to little miss straight edge?" I asked sarcastically as she glared at me.

"She moved to wonderland, what of it?" she replied as I smirked.

A lot of things may have changed, but at least I still had my best friend...
~~

"So you and Bob?" she motioned as I nodded while we sat in the living room while Bob gave Asia a bath.

"How?" she smiled as I shrugged and held my hands out.

"I honestly don't know anymore. I got chosen to handle MCR's new album, met up with the guys, Asia got sick, and well...that's when I had to spill the beans." I replied as she nodded and bridged her hands together.

"Are you guys officially together? Do you still think about that night?" she asked softly while I laughed and shook my head.

"Are we together officially? No. But I think we're getting pretty close, whether I want to face it or not. Do I still think about that night? Every damn day of my life Tephira. I just don't know how put the past behind me. I know it's taking a toll on Bob, me always pointing the finger of blame on him, but I just can't help it." I explained.

"Well it's not something you can magically recover from Talisa. Perhaps if wasn't for Asia, then maybe you could've gotten over it. But having a child changes everything." she replied as I nodded.

"That's an understatement. She's the only real good thing that came out of it." I smiled. "But can we please change the subject? What about you? What's going on in that crazy head of yours?" I asked her as she chuckled.

"Still the same game plan I guess. Help people, help the animals, help the world." she replied.

"You always were a world peace freak." I said nodding as she flipped me off.

"Tree hugging is my calling." she shrugged.

"How long are you staying?" I asked her as she frowned.

"I can't stay too long." she replied as I nodded sadly.

"I can't stay too long because you're helping me move in the morning." she added as I looked up confused.

"Move? Where?"

"Oh I don't know, the Rose Gardens." she replied looking at her nails as I gasped.

"That's across the street!" I replied as she smiled at me.

"You're moving back?!" I shouted as she nodded.

"Happy? My tour ended sooner than I thought, and well I kinda miss being home. And to be honest, I didn't know how to reach any of you, so I called Donna and Donald and they told me where Gerard was. I called Gerard and he told where you were living, and the rest is history." she replied simply as I felt like a two year old by kicking my feet and wrapping my arms around her.

"I feel like we're in high school again."

"Don't remind me."
~~

And like that through a weird and unfortunate road of havoc, things were slowly piecing itself back together. I could say I was looking forward to the future, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

"Harlow is a baby isn't he?" I heard Bob ask as Asia nodded and petted the kitten as he slept on the carpet with his paws tucked under his chin. I watched the relationship between the two and chewed on my lip. They were both happy with each other. Regardless of what happened, I realize I shouldn't let that affect the bond between Bob and Asia. And he was of course right. I could see he was trying to make a difference...

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is...
You.

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you
You baby.


"Have a good Christmas?" Bob asked me as I nodded.

"The best." I replied.

"Good." he smiled as he stepped closer while he popped a piece of chocolate candy canes into his mouth.

"I'm glad she got to spend it with you." I put in. "Her grandparents don't even want to be a part of her life." I added while shaking my head. He stood next to me and brushed my arm with his hand.

"Your parents didn't appreciate you as much as they should have. But one day it'll be different, I promise." he comforted me while I smiled at him.

"Maybe." I replied while looking into those icy blue eyes and finding almost solace.
We stayed like this for a couple minutes until he looked back towards the living room.

"I'm gonna put her to bed, be back in a second." he smiled before walking away.


I won't ask for much this Christmas
I don't even wish for snow
I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe
I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeers click
'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do
Baby all I want for Christmas is you
Ooh baby
All the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the sound of children's
Laughter fills the air
And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa won't you bring me the one I really need
Won't you please bring my baby to me...

Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just want to see my baby
Standing right outside my door
Oh I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby all I want for Christmas is...
You

All I want for Christmas is you... baby


I watched him turn and felt my stomach twist as I chewed on my lip.

"Bob?" I said softly as he turned his head to look at me.

"Yeah?" he asked as I stuttered before smiling at him.

"I love you too."
________

A/N: If you want the happy couple to end it on a good note, I'd suggest you stop reading. This is considered the final chapter if you want to end it this way. The next chapters were meant to follow up under a different title, but I decided to keep it here. I'm really anxious to write the next chapters so I hope you stick around. As we all know, nothing stays perfect forever (: xo
Sign up to rate and review this story