Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Tide.

by ChaseOBSCENE 0 reviews

Love is just a hoax so forget what you heard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-11-18 - Updated: 2010-11-21 - 709 words

0Unrated
Love is just a hoax so forget what you heard.
[Loosely kinda based on 'The Tide - The Spill Canvas']


Let me know what you think, and I may post the next chapter if you Rate and Review (so I have an idea weather or not its worth continuing)

I lit up a cigarette and walked up the pathway to a dull looking house, looking at the paper and studying the address again, this was my brothers house, Greysons house. Biting my lip trying not to ponder on that fresh wound, I knocked on the door and he answered, looking overly thin, dark circles under his eyes and pales as a ghost.

“Oh Greyson!” I cried pulling him into a hug, this was the first time I had seen him since that day, “Kate...” he mumbled, tears filling his eyes, I walked into his house, it was trashed, cigarette butts everywhere, empty bottles of vodka and jimmy, empty packets of panadol, I started to cry, this is what had happened to us, I sighed and noticed Greyson was closing his eyes and swaying slightly, I walked him to his room, and helped him into bed and watched him pass out, I noticed all the pictures of the past on his wall, everywhere, their faces were everywhere, he didn’t want to forget, so he made himself suffer. I didn’t know what to do, this was out of control. I headed to the lounge room and started tidying up, grabbing a plastic bag I put all the rubbish scattered around into the bag, I placed the bags of rubbish out the front, then I went back to deal with the bottles, picking them up and washing them out, I presented them on the top of the cupboards, there was at least 15 empty bottles and 6 full ones, I grabbed the full bottles and hid them under the sink, I’d have to stop this, he wasn’t dealing with this at all, he was destroying himself too. Mindlessly I wandered to the couch and let myself cry, I let myself go, for the first time in 2 months I let myself fall.

I woke up at around 2pmish, I heard the shower running and I felt relief, maybe he might be okay, I mean, if he’s showering then that means he cares about himself right? I tip toed to the bathroom and looked in the keyhole, SHIT! I rammed the door down and shut the shower off right away, mentally cursing at myself to think someone could recover in one day, I ran to the cupboards and grabbed a shit load of cloths and went back to the bathroom, pulling Greyson up from the bottom of the shower I set him on the floor, wrapping the cloth tightly around his arms and wrists, fucking blood everywhere, why would he do this.. I can’t lose another family member, I couldn’t, I grabbed my cell and dialled 911 and told them of the situation. They said they’d be here asap, I checked his pulse, he was still warm, and there was a pulse, hurry I begged in my mind.

I heard the front door open and two men rushing up the stairs, “He’s in there” I cried “Please don t let him die!” I begged, they picked him up and moved him downstairs to the stretcher, which they then reeled into the Ambulance, I couldn’t go with them, there wasn’t enough room. “FUCKING FATHER, HOW COULD HE FUCKING DO THIS TO ALL OF US, ITS HIS FAULT!” I screamed, kicking whatever I could and punching the walls, I ran to the hospital, and I mean ran as on two feet, it was about 15 kilometres but I had way to much anger and adrenaline to stop, I needed it out, finally reaching the hospital I asked the nurses which room he was in, they looked at me strangely, probably because I was covered in sweat and blood and I looked like a zombie, but I didn’t care, they directed me to his room and I sat beside his bed. He was restrained to the sides of the bed, wires sticking into him and bandages around his arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story