Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Chatroom

Upset.

by MCR_Vampire_321 2 reviews

Roxy expresses her feelings and gets a note off her Mom.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-11-19 - Updated: 2010-11-19 - 617 words - Complete

1Ambiance
I walked into my bedroom, and the first thing I noticed was my laptop lying on my bed, still on from that morning. I sighed, looking at all the sticky notes posted around my bed and on the laptop, all my online ‘friends’ information so that I could remember who they were and what they were intrested in. And what all our inside jokes were.
I was in no mood to talk to strangers. I wasn’t even in the mood to talk to Toran and tell her what had happened. She’d only rub it in that I should’ve been more careful after what happened last time.
Suddenly, I burst into tears again. Ashamed to look in the mirror and see myself, I leapt onto my bed and buried my face in my pillow. How could I have been so stupid? Like My Chemical Romance would ever actually care about a normal girl like me.
It sounds stupid, but I really hoped we were friends. I always wanted to be, you know, ‘in’ with them. I was never a fangirl, but I did daydream about being their friend. And I thought, I so hoped, that my dream had finally come true…
I looked up at my laptop, and saw I was still logged on to that chatroom from this morning. I had a few messages.

FOBGeek – I’m coming over to save your butt!
NikkiNikkiNikki – Duude, we haven’t spoke in AGES! :D Message me back soon.
JazzHands – Hi Roxy, I might be coming over to England soon. Wanna meet up maybe?? Message me xoxo


I decided to message them all back, saying goodbye. Well not FOBGeek aka. Jason after all we had been through togethor.
I sent the same message to all my online friends.

Hi,
So I don’t want to go into details but I just had a messy expierence and it was mainly this websites fault. Well no, not the websites fault exactly, just a couple of users on here.
And I’m really worried that something bad will happen again, so I’ve decided to leave this chatroom. For good, or atleast for a long time.
I hope you don’t forget me and that if I do decide to log back on, you know who I am.
From MCRGirl aka. Roxy

I sent all the messages, then turned off my computer. I lay back on my bed and sighed heavily. MCRGirl? I’ll never be MCRGirl, not after this. Not after the way they treated me.
I thought back to what Frank said ‘You are SO mellow dramatic.’
Am I being mellow dramatic? I mean, the guys don’t have many fans. But so what? Why care how many fans they’ve got, when the fans they’ve already got are just purely amazing?
I don’t understand it. At all.
I must’ve fell asleep, because the next thing I remember is opening my eyes and finding light to greet me. I yawned and stretched, and found a note on my bed side table.

Hi Roxy,
Heard what happened sweetie. Didn’t wanna wake you, you were sleeping so peacefully. When you’re up, come to Shakeaway.
Love Mom
Xoxo


So I got up and got dressed straightaway. I wasn’t in any mood to go to Shakeaway but I also wasn’t in the mood to get yelled at by my mom.
I was also curious though. Why did she want to meet me at Shakeaway? She hates Shakeaway!

[A/N] - Sorry, sorry, SORRY! No update in any of my stories for a while :) I'm updating most of my stories tonight, so here I am XD
Sign up to rate and review this story