Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > friends aren't suppose to fall in love

Do you want this?

by emo-girl

hope you like! comment! no sex, just sexual stuff

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-11-20 - Updated: 2010-11-20 - 1192 words

?Blocked
Finally the weekend, I rolled over to lie on my back. I looked up at my ceiling, not exciting but it was better than trying to think when I was looking at my wall of posters and drawings and getting preoccupied from the thing I was trying to think of… Frank. I kissed him… I actually kissed him. As soon as the kiss was over, we just looked at each other then my mom came out and took us home, dropping Frank off who just gave me a half smile and left me.
Was I gay? Gay properly or just gay for my friend?
Was I even gay? Well I have to admit I didn’t really have any feelings towards girls that much.
I grabbed my mobile and text Frank.

Meet me

When?

2day, just come over

Ok I will b over in a bit

Ok

I quickly got up and slipped on a new pair of boxers and the put on my ripped jeans and my misfits t-shirts. I put on my studded belt and did my make-up.
I felt all nervous, like a love sick teenage girl going out on my very first date with a fit guy from school.
I heard the front door, I started feeling more nervous just thinking about him more.
“Gerard! Frank’s here!” Mom shouted up the stairs.
“Come up Frank!” I yelled down the stairs. I tried to do something, anything instead of standing there waiting for him to come into my room. I sat down at my desk quickly and pulled out a random drawing and my pencil and started to draw more to it.
I heard my door creep open.
“Gee?” he asked. I turned my chair towards him, he looked so perfect, his tight skinny jeans, his tight fitted black flag t-shirt, his plain checked black and white hoodie. His sparking brown eyes surrounded by eyeliner.
“Gee? You’re staring and your mouth is hanging open,” he said.
I quickly shut my mouth and looked at him nervously.
“Sorry,” I said quickly looking away.
He chuckled and sat on the bed in front of me.
“So what do you want to talk about?” he asked.
“Umm… us?” I asked.
“What about us?” he asked.
“Well what is… are we… umm… you know…” I said twisting my fingers together trying to concentrate on anything else other than this tricky situation.
“Going out?” he asked. I nodded slowly.
“Well what do you think?” he asked.
“I don’t know, I’m confused as hell, like before I thought I was straight as anything now I’m just confused,” I said.
“Well what would help you not be confused?” he asked.
“A kiss?” I asked, he raised a eyebrow then started laughing softly to himself.
“Okay then,” he said. I nervously made my way to the bed, sitting next to him. I didn’t know how to start… hand on shoulder? No… Hand on waist? Maybe… oh God…
“Gerard I would like a kiss before I’m sixty,” he said.
I looked at him, his eyes, those beautiful eyes that hypnotized me; I leaned in and let my lips fall against his, our lips slowly working with each other. I felt one of Frank’s hands slip into my hair, letting my raven black hair tangled and twist around his fingers, making sure I wouldn’t move away too quickly. I let my hands rest on his waist. I decided to take it further; I ran my tongue along his lips, begging for entrance to his mouth. He slowly parted his lips, I let my tongue slide into his warm, soft mouth, savouring the almost velvet feeling of his mouth. I let our tongue dance together, slowly and softly making him moan into my mouth.
I pushed him back on the bed, both of us panting heavily as he looked up with confused eyes, I quickly kissed him again, my tongue battling his as I spread his legs so I could kneel between his legs. I let my hands roam his body, rubbing up and down his covered chest feeling his muscular body. His hands ran up and down my back, then stopping at my ass, cupping it and squeezing it making me moan as I pulled away.
I quickly re attached my lips on his neck, suckling and kissing gently, making a moan erupted from his beautiful lips. I bit down making him gasp out and grip on to my hair again pulling slightly.
“Gee,” he moaned out. I pushed my hands under his t-shirt feeling the warm soft skin, his muscular body that was hidden by a t-shirt. I rubbed up and down gently letting my fingers explore his body, remembering each part of it.
“Fuck…” he moaned. I straddled his hips, our crotches directly lined with each other. He pushed up and started grinding against mine making me gasp and moan out.
“Fuck Frankie,” I moaned as felt myself grow harder, slowly starting to push against my confinements. I carried on grinding into him, our hips moving and grinding together. I went back to kissing his neck, making him moan more and push his hips more into me.
“G-Gerard... stop...” he moaned.
“Why?”I asked placing random soft kisses on his neck.
“I... we can’t get too carried away,” he said, he looked away, I’m sure if his face wasn’t flushed he would have been blushing.
“I think we have already,” I said, chuckling against his neck.
“But Gerard, do you really want me, do you really think your gay?” he asked.
“I-I really like it when we kiss, I suddenly seem attracted to you, for the past couple of weeks I have notice things, like I seem to notice about how beautiful you look and how attractive you look, I really like you Frank,” I said as I cupped his cheek.
“Are you saying that because you mean it or do is it because you want sex because trust me I can feel your aroused,” he said with a little giggle.
“I mean it, I want us to try, and I know your aroused too,” I said letting my hand fall on his crotch and started rubbing slowly.
“Fuck...” he moaned arching himself to create more friction.
“Faster...” he moaned out.
“No you said we shouldn’t get carried away,” I chuckled pulling away and sitting up, grabbing my pack of cigarettes and my lighter.
“Want one?” I asked.
“Yes,” he said.
I handed him one.
“You’re a fucking tease Gerard Way,” he said as I lit up his cigarette.
“That’s why you love me,” I said sticking out my tongue before putting the cancer stick in between my lips and lighting up.
“Oh do I now?” He asked as he gave me a smirk and pulled the cancer stick from his beautiful lips.
“Yes you do,” I said.
He laughed and cuddled into me, his head resting in the crook of my neck, I wrapped my arm around his waist pulling him closer, I gently kissed his forehead as we sat together.
Sign up to rate and review this story