Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > friends aren't suppose to fall in love

kiss and tell

by emo-girl 3 reviews

cant rate... comments

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-11-06 - Updated: 2010-11-06 - 860 words

0Unrated
Me you at six- kiss and tell, a very good song and band! I love them!

My mom had phoned the school; Mikey told us it was James and some of his mates. The principle decided to give them five week detention and said if it happens again the police will be involved.
“Is your brother okay now?” Bob asked.
“Yeah, he seems to be coping,” I said picking at my so called pasta, the school meals look and taste more like trash than food.
“Gerard?” Frank asked. I looked up at him.
“Yeah?” I asked.
“Sorry about snapping yesterday,” he said.
“It’s okay,” I said. He half smiled at me and then looked down at his salad, being a vegetarian must get boring after a bit.

I had to get to the hospital, I had to see Mikey. I was walking out of the gate, it would only take about a fifteen minute walk away, mom would be still at work, dad would be at work too. The cold hit me hard, I wrapped my leather jacket tighter around me, silly really, leather wouldn’t hold the heat in or make me warmer.
“Gerard!” Frank yelled from behind me, running up to me.
“Hey Frank,” I said tucking my hair behind my ear so it wouldn’t blow over my face.
“Where you going?” he asked.
“Hospital, I’ve got to see Mikey,” I said.
“Can I come?” he asked.
“Sure,” I said.
“I want a piggyback!” he yelled.
“No way are you,” I said.
“Your no fun,” he said pouting, I chuckled as we carried on walking together.
---------------------------------------------Frank’s P.O.V---------------------------------------------
Did he even want us?
God I wanted to kiss him again, so bad, his lips were like a drug and I needed them again. But I wasn’t going to force him to kiss me, I wasn’t going to wreck our friendship for just a crush.
But it was more than a crush, I was in love with him. I hated myself for it, hated myself for falling in love with my own best friend, I knew he wouldn’t want me, so why was I wasting my time with this? Why couldn’t I just move on?
We were soon at the hospital.
“Mikey!” I yelled as I jumped on the bed and hugged him and kissed all over his face.
“Frank! Off me, dying of being kissed and strangled!” Mikey yelled.
I sat down at the end of the bed as Gerard took the chair next to the bed.
“How was school?” Mikey asked.
“Boring without you, god I had no one to talk to in lessons,” I said.
“Aww… I missed you too, I was pretty bored here on my own, I don’t even have my Ipod!” Mikey said.
I started laughing with him.
“They’ve got five week detention, if it happens again to anyone they will get the police involved,” Gerard said.
“Okay,” Mikey said.
“I would have given them more that fringing detention,” I said.
“What like? Spanking?” Mikey asked before bursting out laughing.
“No Mikey I don’t spank idiots,” I said.
“You spank my brother, you two fringing make out so much that your lips will go all funny,” Mikey said.
I started blushing. Gerard looked away and was blushing too.
“Shut up or you’ll get spanked,” I said.
“No thanks, I leave my brother that pleasure,” Mikey said.
I kicked his foot.
“Oww!” Mikey said.
“You deserve it,” I said crossing my arms and pouting it.
-----------------------------------------Gerard’s P.O.V------------------------------------------------
I took a drag from my cigarette and Frank lit up a cigarette.
“What was with all the spanking talk?” I asked.
“I don’t know,” he said looking down at the ground.
“Frank… about that kiss…” I said.
“I know you didn’t want it, I’m sorry for pushing, if you want we will forget about it and just get on with being friends,” he said.
I moved closer to him and cupped his cheek, his cheek was so soft but cold from the cold air, he flinched a little but then looked up at me.
“Maybe I don’t want to forget about it,” I said.
Suddenly our lips touched, god they were better than I remembered. They were so soft, cold from the air but still amazing. I put my hands at the back of his neck, making sure his addictive lips wouldn’t leave me; I needed them to feed my addiction.
I let my tongue slid along his lips, begging for entrance to his mouth. His fingers tangled up with my hair, his mouth slowly opened letting my tongue slide in.
I explored his mouth; he tasted so good, his feel so good, so right.
He moaned as our tongues danced together, his warm soft tongue gently touching and rubbing against my tongue, making me moan.
I pulled back. Our faces both flushed and our hair both messed up.
“I defiantly don’t want to forget that,” I said with a little smirk.
“Me neither,” he said as a smirk matched on his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story