Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > "I Could Wait For You For...Forever"

"It might be a while..."

by ilo9vemcrgmfrb 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-11-20 - Updated: 2010-11-21 - 1068 words - Complete

3Ambiance
“Kyle! You need to get on the phone with their manager and do something.” Bennie shouted as she stood outside the hotel in between their tour busses. It had been 4 in the morning when they got to the hotel, and both Bennie and Gerard were less than thrilled when they found out they were supposed to be sharing a room.
Kyle sighed, and Bennie could see him shaking his head and rubbing his eyes. She would have laughed, if this wasn’t an emergency situation.
“Bennie, what am I supposed to do? Ask them to go over their tour budget by over three thousand dollars to make sure you have your own hotel room at every single stop. I can’t do that.” He explained. Bennie groaned in frustration.
“Okay, fine.” She said after a short silence. Kyle gasped. “What?” Bennie asked.
“You’re not going to fight with me about it?” He asked. Bennie shrugged.
“No. You’re right. That’s a lot of money to make one person more comfortable. I’ll just sleep on my bus. Do you think the cost to run my generator for ac would send them over budget?” Bennie thought aloud.
“Bennie, Any additional cost sends them over budget. They’ve already paid everything for the entire tour. Please, just stay in the hotel room tonight. If he’s a gentleman, he will offer to sleep on the floor anyhow.” Kyle softly stated. Bennie sighed.
“Okay, but you owe me.” She said, laughing. Kyle laughed.
“What do I owe you?” He asked. Bennie began to pace as she thought.
“New shoes.” She finally decided.
“Done. We’ll go shopping for them when you get back.” Kyle agreed.
“Okay, well, good luck.” Bennie said with a laugh before hanging up. She kicked the tire on her bus and turned to walk into the hotel, crashing into Gerard.
“Oh, sorry. Please let me get out of your way. Can you ever forgive me?” She snarkily asked. Gerard rolled his eyes.
“You know, I should ask you the same thing.” He stated. Bennie laughed. “Look, Bennie, we all make mistakes-” Gerard began, immediately regretting the words that had just left his mouth as he watched Bennie’s eyes get wide. “Bennie, I- Uh I didn’t mean it like that.” He said as he reached out to touch her arm. Bennie jerked away from him, eyes glossy.
“Oh, no. I wouldn’t want you to make another mistake.” She whispered as a tear fell down her face.
“Bennie-” Gerard began. Bennie ran onto her tour bus and slammed the door shut behind her, not caring if she woke her friends up, and locked herself into the bathroom. Gerard ran after her and started pounding on the bathroom door.
“GO AWAY!” Bennie screamed. Gerard knocked again.
“Bennie! Come out here!” Gerard demanded.
“No! GET OFF MY BUS YOU FUCKING MANIAC!” Bennie shouted. Mikey walked over to Gerard and put his hand on his shoulder.
“Gee, it is five o’clock in the morning. We’re all trying to get back to sleep. What the fuck is going on?!” Mikey shouted.
“I fucked up! And now Bennie locked herself in the bathroom.” Gerard whispered. Mikey shook his head and pushed Gerard away from the bathroom door.
“Bennie, hun… When are you gonna come out of the bathroom?” Mikey asked.
“Go away! Fuckwad!”
“Bennie, seriously when are you going to come out?” Mikey asked, his voice more firm.
“GET THE FUCK OF MY BUS!”
“Bennie, I’m going to wait out here until you come out.” Gerard stated. Gerard and Mikey waited in the silence, hearing only Bennie’s sobs for five minutes. “Bennie, when you decide you’re ready to come out of the bathroom, I’ll be waiting here.”
“Well, have fun waiting.” Bennie said.
“Fine, I will.”
“Why are you such a smart ass? Look, I get it, you hate me, kissing me was a mistake. Just leave me alone.” Bennie said as she rested her head on the bathroom floor. Gerard leaned against the wall and placed his head in his hands.
“Bennie, kissing you wasn’t a mistake. It was the way it happened and the way I acted afterward that was the mistake. That was what I meant.” He explained as he sat next to the door.
“Oh, please. You’re such a smooth talker, Gerard. Just man up. Admit it.”
“Bennie, I just did!”
“Gerard, you can’t keep doing this.” Bennie whined. Gerard leaned his head against the bathroom door.
“Doing what?” He asked.
“I feel like my body is literally falling apart, I’ve never gone this long without a drink in my life. I’m trying really hard to be nice to everyone, despite the fact that I feel like I’m dying, and now this on top of it. Stop playing with my head.”
“I don’t mean to, Bennie, I really don’t it’s just-” Gerard began. He was interrupted by the very loud noise of Bennie vomiting. Delilah walked over and unlocked the bathroom door with a hair pin. Gerard jumped up and rushed into the bathroom, pulling Bennie’s hair off her back and out of her face.
“Why are you helping me?” She asked. Gerard opened his mouth, but was silenced as Bennie began to wretch again. He started to rub her back.
“Just finish throwing up, and you’re going to feel a lot better. Trust me.” He whispered as he stopped rubbing her back and turned on the sink, as cold as he could get it. Bennie began to sob again.
“Stop crying, you’re going to be fine.” He whispered. Bennie coughed a few times, and Gerard grabbed a wash cloth to put under the cold tap as she let more vomit spill forth. Gerard put the cool rag on Bennie’s neck as she reached up and flushed the toilet.
“I probably look like a fucking gremlin right now. I’d understand if you didn’t want to talk to me.” Bennie said as she leaned back against the wall. Gerard shrugged.
“When you’re ready to talk, I’m here.” He said. Bennie smiled.
“It might be a while.” She whispered.
“Bennie, I’d wait for you for… Forever” Gerard assured her. Bennie smiled again as her head slumped to the left and she fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story